Dirty man to watch me on the toilet .. doing a poo

Sarah_Wx

Virgin
OK it probably sounds weird, maybe im the only person that likes this but im going to ask anyway.

I would like a dirty pervy man to watch me on the toilet .. doing a poo. No touching it though, im not into anything where it gets extreme thats just bad.

I like the taboo thing about it , farting as well, and lots of bum stuff. :cattail:

Hope its ok to ask this on here

OK it probably sounds weird, maybe im the only person that likes this but im going to ask anyway.

I would like a dirty pervy man to watch me on the toilet .. doing a poo. No touching it though, im not into anything where it gets extreme thats just bad.

I like the taboo thing about it , farting as well, and lots of bum stuff. :cattail:

So he just watches you poo? what else? do you want him to wipe your ass when you're done? do you want him to comment while you're doing it? do you want him to rub your clit while you're pooping?

still not many threads about it !

people probably aren't brave enough to mention wanting to do it. ive talked to a lot of people and whenever pee or poo is brought up, they all cringe... so its hard to find someone who likes it too.

It's called SCAT...and...the people who are interested in studying this are called SCATOLOGISTS!!!

answer?

As others have asked, what do you want to happen?

As a dirty old man. I would be glad to suck cock or eat pussy while you guys sat on the throne taking care of business. gotta do what you gotta do.

Back