Daddy's friend (CLOSED)

He gripped her ass and lifted her off of the floor making her legs lock round his waist. She stroked his chest as he pinned her back to the wall.

He cock was full inside of her now. She looked into his eyes as she brushed her hair out of his face. She kissed his head.

"No you will never rest with me around. I'm going to keep you up all night and play with you all day." She said.

She felt so happy to be able to be with him expressing how she really felt for him. Her body was wrapped round his. She felt at home in his arms.

She kissed him passionately as her fingers went through his hair. She felt so good to be with him. She was moving up and down fast on his cock.
 
Stephen can feel her tight young pussy clamping down round his cock. As he feels her bouncing up and down on it. He leans in and kisses her lips.

"I have wanted you for so long Louisa. I hope I can keep up with you."

Holding her ass cheeks tightly stephen slips his hand round to the centre of her ass cheeks and slowly pushed two fingers into her ass hole using her own bounce to slide them deeper inside of her.


"I love you Louisa."

Stephen says before leaning into to kiss her lips and slides his tongue into her mouth.
 
"I've wanted you too for so long." Louisa said. She had never wanted anything else as much as him. Her orgasm was quiet and intense. When she came down from the orgasm she was a bit breathless.

Her breathing became normal as he held onto her ass. He slide two fingers into her ass making her moan out. "Oh god damn yes fuck Stephen, I'm yours baby all yours." She moaned out. She liked feeling his fingers in her ass and his cock in her tight young pussy.

"Oh Stephen I love you too." She said. She kissed him passionately. Being with him felt so right to her. She felt so much for him and she didn't want anyone else. "I've waited so long for a love that feels so right and I've found it in your arms." She said.

Her heart beat so much for him. He made her feel like she could touch the sky and no dream was out of reach. His fingers were working in and out of her ass as she bounced on his cock. "Stephen cum for me." She said.
 
Stephen felt her whole body tighten up as she orgasmed and was so happy he could please her so well. Both his fingers and his cock kept up their pace inside of her not slowing down for an instant.

Feeling her tight young pussy walls milking his cock he knew he could take no more and hearing her ask him to cum set him off like a firework inside of her. His cock shooting load after load inside of her pussy as it was Stephens turn to get his breath back.

His cock stayed inside of her as his fingers wiggled in her asshole a little as he panted out.

"Would you like to join me for my works party this evening? One of our staff members is leaving and I would love for you to be my plus one. An if the party sucks we can sneak off together."

Stephen hoped that Louisa would say yes as he had been dreading the party but with her there he would love it. He leaned in placing soft kisses on her lips to help her say yes.
 
He exploded inside of her filling her with his load. She liked feeling his cum deep inside of her. She was so glad to be with him and she knew while her dad was away they'd have lots of fun.

"Oh of course I will. Are you going to show me off to your work colleagues because if yes I have the most perfect dress." She said.

She kissed him softly on the lips as she slide off his cock and his fingers slide out of her. "Now let's go shower and then maybe we can grab some food before the party, what do you say?" She said.

She was excited for the party and knew tonight they'd being fucking again and she would love it. She loved being with him so much. She loved him filling her.
 
Stephen smiled down at her comment.

"Are you kidding of course I will be showing you off. Your amazing if I could I would fuck you in front of all of them to show them your mine. Any dress would be perfect on you. I have to say though we may need to shower apart or we might not make it to the party as I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

As stephen was saying that he could see her naked wet body in the shower in his vision before him and his cock was slowly becoming hard again. As he stood there naked in the shower with Louisa.
 
"Maybe we can sneak off during the party so you can get what you want." She said slapping her own hot teen ass. She grinned at him. She got off the bed and headed off into the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and got under the hot water. It trailed down her tanned body and felt so good. She saw he was watching her. He got in with her.

She turned round and kissed him. She hugged his body to his. She was now completely washed but he wasn't. She ran her hand over his chest to his cock she teasingly stroked him.

"I want more of this tonight but right now I'm going to go off and change." She said before kissing. She got out the shower and wrapped a towel round her body before walking out leaving him alone.

She went to her room and went into her suitcase she pulled out her dress and tiny lacy thong. She slide her thong on and then her dress- http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/36/2b/bc/362bbc850806df71e05b1ee485a255a4.jpg.

She sat doing her hair and make up. "Stephen come here. I want to see if you like my dress." She said. She sat on the bed with her legs crossed the dress made her curves looking amazing.
 
Stephen watched in amazement as Louisa said about sneaking off during the party and then he followed her to the door way of the shower and watched her washing herself.

The show turned him on and he decided to get in with her. Feeling her hands on his body they reached down teasing an stroking his cock making him fully hard before she left him. Horny and turned on for the party.

Stephen showered quickly and resisted the urge to stroke himself in the shower. He didn't need to Do that anymore.

As he wrapped a towel round his waist his cock had finally calmed down he heard Louisa call to him. He stepped into the room and saw her in the sexy beautiful dress and within an instant his cock was making a tent in his towel round his waist. That was next to her face as she sat there getting ready.

"Wow you look beautiful."

Was all he could say as his cock was saying much more.
 
Louisa smiled at him seeing him in his towel. He looked good and she knew he was hers. She saw his cock made a tent in his towel it made her grin. "Thank you." She said. She was glad he thought she was beautiful. He made her blush so much.

She got up off the bed and she did a little spin in her dress for him. "Any other words come to mind?" She asked looking at him. She ran her hand through her long locks that ran down over her shoulders. She felt so sexy.

She moved over to him and kissed him. She was about to pull his top off when her phone went off. It was her dad's ring tone. She picked up her phone and answered it moving back over to Stephen.

She grabbed at his towel and pulled it off and she grabbed his cock. She was stroking him. "Hi daddy I'm fine. I'm having a lot of fun with Stephen already so don't worry." She said as she stroked Stephen's cock.
 
Stephen stared in amazement as she stood up and gave him a twirl in her dress as his cock poked harder at the towel.

"Stunning, hot , sexy an so fuckable."

That was when stephen heard her mobile phone going off. It was her father's ringtone. He had barely been gone three hours and he was calling her.

He must of been delayed at the airport and been caught in traffic on the way to the airport. The thought distracted stephen so much he gasped out as Louisa quickly whipped his towel off him.

Turning to face her he felt her hand slip round his cock and begin stroking it as he looked into her eyes. Stephen was shocked at how causally she answered the phone to her father while stroking her father's best friends cock.

Stephen heard her tell her father she was fine and that her and him where having alot of fun together.

If only her father knew how close her lips were to Stephens cock as she was stroking him. Stephen was helpless he didn't dare speak a word or make a sound in case her father heard him.

He quickly used both his hands to cover his mouth to stop any moan escaping allowing her to tease his body even more.

Meanwhile her father was explaining that he had been caught in traffic for 2 hours and missed his flight so he had to get one in 1hours time so he thought he would call and see how everything was going.
 
She blushed when he complimented her. She did get complimented a lot but from it meant so much more. She knew he was speaking the truth not just wanting in her pants because he'd already been in them.

She was on her phone to her dad acting so calm and casual as she stroked Stephen's cock. She was acting like this was so normal. She smiled at him as she listened to her dad.

She saw he covered his mouth to stop his moans. Her dad told her he had been late for his plane and that the trip may be a little longer than expected.

"Of course I will be fine with Stephen and yes he's right here so you can speak to him." She said

She passed Stephen her phone and got on her knees in front of him. She licked his balls before taking his cock head in her mouth. She sucked on his cock softly as her dad spoke to him..
 
Stephen was just managing to hold his moans in as he looked down at Louisa stroking his cock while chatting away to her father.

He then shook his head as he heard her say she would put him on and before he knew what had happened she had placed her phone in his hands.

"Hey Dave. Ohhh."

Stephen looked down at her as her tongue slid over his balls. He bit his lip then feeling his cock sink into her mouth. He barely heard her father on the phone.

"Ohh what? Yeah I just stubbed my toe that is all. Ohhh god. No no it's not bleeding your daugther is taking a look for me."

Stephen legs bumped into the bed as he tried to back away making him sit down. His one hand couldn't stop Louisa mouth from sucking him and she had two free hands to stop his one hand.

His hand trying to stop her and failing as he heard her father say about being away longer the thought distracted him and that was when he felt his hand get pinned to the bed.

Stephen was badly trying not to moan out as he was helpless to stop Louisa sucking him.
 
She knew he was struggling with her mouth working his cock as he spoke to her dad but she found it so fun and naughty. It was making her thong have a damp spot.

He legs bumped into the bed as he tried backing away from her. He ended up sat on the bed. She knew he was struggling but she wasn't going to stop.

His hand was trying to stop her but he only hand one hand spare so couldn't. She pinned his hand to the bed as she took him deeper in her mouth. She looked into his eyes and winked.

He was helpless to her right now and could not stop her. She was wanting to make him cum and then he could get ready for the party and he just happened to be on the phone with her dad.

She slide her mouth down his cock. She had him fully in her mouth. She winked at him as she sucked hard on him and she was stroking his balls.
 
Stephen looked down at her almost pleading with his eyes but the moment he saw Louisa sink he knew she was having to much fun to stop.

As he felt her increase her pace in sucking him he back dropped onto the bed as he lay back with his legs over the end and Louisa lips attached to his cock.

Stephen managed to drop his answers to quick one word replies as he was breathing heavy and trying not to have the phone to close to his mouth when he did.

"Yeah..... Right...... Yep...... That's fine......... I'll do it...... Yes."

Stephen could feel his balls unable to take anymore and he was still on the phone as he moaned out.

"Yeah... I will do......yes Louisa I'm cuming."

Just then stephen's cock burst pouring mouthfuls of cum into Louisa's waiting mouth. After a few seconds stephen realised he had dropped the phone onto the bed. He picked it up quickly.

"Sorry... No Louisa wants me to take her out for something to eat. Yes cause she's very hungry."

Stephen lays back letting her lips clean his cock as it stays hard and ready for anything.
 
She saw he was pleading her with his
eyes. She wasn't going to stop at all, she wasn't done with her fun just yet. She was enjoying playing with him. She was sucking on his cock and her sucking was becoming harder. He laid back on the bed. His legs were over the end and her lips were attached to his cock. She heard his breathing was getting heavier and she was watching his face. She saw so much pleasure in his face.

He was speaking one word at a time trying to control his moans and heavy breathing. She stroked his leg as she was sucking his cock harder. She was bobbing up and down sucking. He moaned out he was cumming and it made her feel so good. She winked at him playfully. He burst deep in her mouth. He had dropped the phone on the floor. She swallowed his cum.

She loved the taste of his cum. She slipped him out of her mouth and began licking him clean. She looked up at him as she stroked his balls. "Pass me the phone." She said. She was stroking his cock as she waited for the phone. She was going to say bye to her dad and end the phone call. "I want you to get in your suit so we can go." She said smiling at him.
 
Stephen lay his head back against the bed as he could feel Louisa's tongue cleaning his cock of his cum.

He looked down at her as she asked his for the phone.

"Ohhh yeah your daugther wants to speak to you."

Stephen handed Louisa the phone as he could still feel her hand on his cock stroking him as he lay back on the bed.

Louisa's father said to Louisa.

"Hey go easy on stephen. Don't be forcing him to come. An tell him to make sure your not hungry for anything. He is meant to be taking good care of you. But remember he is in charge too."

Her father has no idea the double meaning in his words or that his daugther has his best friend naked on his bed stroking his hard cock.

Stephen has his suit ready to put on and knows it will only take him a few minutes to do so but not while Louisa is pumping his cock.
 
Stephen gave Louisa the phone as she stroked on his cock. She didn't even care her dad was at the other end of the phone, he couldn't see what she was doing through the phone so she was fine.

She listened to her dad and laugh a little when he said don't force him to come because she was thinking about it differently due to stroking his cock.

"Daddy he won't leave me hungry for anything and I know he's in charge. I love you be safe, bye." She said before putting phone down.

She looked at him and smiled. "My dad said to not me leave hungry for anything and I'm hungry for more of your cum and then we can go." She said.

She saw his suit was on the side. She looked at him as she stroked his cock. "Feed me your cum." She said. She was stroking him and she opened her mouth wide so his cum could land in her mouth.
 
Stephen heard Louisa finish up the call to her father and put her phone down. The whole time she had kept stroking his cock as he watched her hand work his cock up and down.

When she said she was hungry for his cum he smiled and answered.

"Well that is something you can have as often as you want it. Your a very naughty girl teasing me like that when I was speaking to your father. Maybe you should make it up to me and wrap those beautiful breasts round my cock to help me cum for you."

Stephen loved how naughty she was and couldnt wait to see what else they would end up getting up to. As his cock throbbed in her hand he loved how he was naked and she was fully clothed and in charge of him.
 
"I'm glad I can have it as often as I want. I am naughty girl who's a great tease but you love it and you know you do. I can't let you fuck my boobs. You will mess my dress up." She said.

She pushed him up against the headboard she kissed him and stroked his cock harder. She looked into his eyes and knew she had him wrapped round her little finger, she was in control.

"Now I want you to cum in my mouth and your going to do it aren't you?" She said. She kissed down his chest to his cock. She licked his cock before taking him in her mouth and sucking on him.

She looked up at him as she bobbed up and down sucking softly on his cock. She wanted his cum so bad. She stroked his balls as she sucked harder.
 
As soon as stephen heard that she couldn't give him a boobjob he was about to he sad until he heard her say that she wanted him to cum inside her mouth.

Using her body she pushed him up against the headboard pinning him in place. When she said that he was going to cum for her he nodded.

Knowing now she had full control over him as he felt her lips slide down his body till they reached his cock. He felt her kiss his cock as he moaned out.

"I'll give you anything you want."

He managed to say before she swallowed down his cock making him moan out. Due to the attention her hand had been giving him he was already close to cuming as her mouth speeded up the process.

His hands slid into her hair as she sucked more on his cock. He gases out.

"I'm so lucky to have you Louisa. Ohhhh god yes."

His hips pumping his cock into her mouth as he felt his balls tighten up again.
 
"Good baby cause I want you." She said when he said he'd give her anything. She liked knowing she could get him to do whatever she wanted. She liked having so much control over him. She had him eating out of her palm.

His hand went to her hair and he held her head as she sucked on his cock. She was so glad they had finally got to being together this way. She had always dreamed of it but felt she never stood a chance with him.

His hips were pumping his cock into her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and explode deep in her mouth. She looked up at him with eyes that read come on baby give me all You got.

She couldn't wait for the party and him showing her off like a trophy. She couldn't wait to see what naughty fun they got into at the party and for the rest of the time she was staying with Stephen.
 
Stephen was trying to hold off from cuming to enjoy Louisa's mouth on his cock for as long as he could. But the moment he looked down into her eyes that look she gave him.

Her need for his cum inside her mouth was so great he couldn't resist. Gripping her hair tightly in both hands he started thrusting faster.


"Ohhh god I'm cuming Louisa."

Stephen felt his cock explode into her mouth pumping load upon load of cum into her open mouth as he watched her swallowing it down.

His mind flashed to the party and how every guy would be undressing her with their eyes and how everytime she kissed another woman to say hi his cum would be on her lips.

His head fell back to the bed spent for now but wondered what naughty fun would happen at the party. An how her young sexual lust would give him the work out of his life.
 
He came deep into her mouth. She looked up at him and she winked as she swallowed his cum. She loved the taste of his cum. It was so yummy. She slide him out of her mouth and she licked his cock clean. She stroked his leg as she cleaned his cock with her tongue.

She knew they were going to have such fun together at the party. She couldn't wait to be shown off and have a good time with him at the party. They would get a bit tipsy and have some real fun at the party and then after.

His head fell back on the bed. He was spent for now. She knew later they would have much more fun. She stroked his chest as she sat next to him on the bed. She kissed him. "I want you to get dressed so we can start our fun night." She said.
 
Stephen leaned up and kissed her back as they lay on the bed. He got up and headed over to his suit. He decided against wearing underwear as he knew it would just get in the way and it gave Louisa quicker access to him.

He put black pants on with matching socks and black shoes. A deep red shirt which he didn't fully button up and a black open suit jacket.

Leading Louisa to the car he held the door open and let her get in admiring her body every chance he got.

He knew his work friends eyes would be glued to her body all night and they would try and pick her up if she wandered away from him a little.

As he drove to the party he glanced over at her and saw her nipple poking out down her dress. The site made his cock instantly jump to attention as he said.

"I wonder how many guys are going to be rock hard the moment they lay eyes on you. Your beautiful and sexy as hell. Hell you could start a gangbang just back asking men."

He tried to focus on the road.
 
Louisa watched Stephen get dressed she realised he hadn't put boxers on, she was glad about it because she wanted easy access to him. She thought he looked so damn fine in his suit. She was excited about being on his arm.

She got off the bed and stood by his side hold his arm. He lead her down to the car. He held her door open letting her in. She got in graceful and crossed her legs. She was really excited for her night ahead with him. She really liked Stephen and only wanted him.

Having no bra on under dress and having her window slightly open made her nipple become erect. She saw he noticed and then she noticed something in his pants, he was getting hard for her. She smiled loving the effect she had on him.

"Well I only want you and I'm sure the women at this party will go wild seeing you looking so hot in your suit. Your hot man." She said.

Her hand went to his leg. She stroked his leg her hand quickly inching up his leg to get to his cock. Her hand went to his cock she stroked him through his trousers. "Do you want me to give you a nice blow job as you drive?" She asked with a grin.
 
Back
Top