Candaulism

I remember this lovely lady from our early days with Lit. So glad to see her again!

Thanks and sadly no, that's not her. My first wife and I did share here back in the early '00's and had a great time doing it. She passed from cancer a little over 10 years ago.

I've been lucky enough to find love a second time and this is her. I'm also lucky enough that we both find the same things arousing.

Last Night

I'm surprised that your able to type today, after that abandoned pose of your delightful wife last night.

Thanks and sadly no, that's not her. My first wife and I did share here back in the early '00's and had a great time doing it. She passed from cancer a little over 10 years ago.

I've been lucky enough to find love a second time and this is her. I'm also lucky enough that we both find the same things arousing.

I'm so sorry to hear about your first wife. At the same time, it is heartening to hear of your new love. My best to the both of you.

Prayers and love to everyone in south Florida. Happily we've learned all of our friends are safe but many of them have lost nearly everything. The keys won't b the same for years. :(

Last edited:
Back