StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the lamp and wicker pic....that lingerie is beautiful. I don't believe 41 either....!!!

Return of the "Red Room"

Ok, so a while back we played "Red Room" in my thread. For those of you not familiar, my thread was basically a virtual Romper room :D :devil:

To give you a visual of my Red Room

Picture a condo style place:

Large rectangular living:lounging room, on one end/half are a couple chaise lounges, a sofa, love seat, and a large fireplace on the end wall, with a large soft black throw rug in front of it. Small reading lamps with dark red shades provides soft lighting and coordinate with the two end accent walls. On the other end is a king size low setting bed with red satin sheets and lots of throw pillows. There is a padded bench at the end of the bed. There is a small self serve bar on the couch side of the room where my guests may help themselves to a drink. On the long wall between there is a set of French doors which lead out to a patio and very private fenced in yard. There is plenty of seating on the patio and in various little areas/corners of the yard which is scattered with perennial flower gardens and a few shade trees.

Other than the main room, the "Red Room" also has a separate complete kitchen, well stocked as Emmy and I love to cook! :) but it's a help yourself kinda place and again, well stocked. :)

There is a large bathroom with a large tiled walk in shower with 6 shower heads. :) it also has a hot tub :)

For "tired" guests, there is a private bedroom.

Soooo, I'd love to re-open my "Red Room" and invite you, my fun sexy and pervy friends to stop in at any time. Coffee is always on, bar and kitchen stocked. You may stop in to relax and have some conversation and a drink, or some good dirty fun. Participate as you wish or sit in a quiet place and watch the fun. :) (plenty of tissues also available :D)

I'm looking forward to the fun!! :devil: so cum on in!! :)

I'd love to keep the "Room" stocked with a fresh pot and full fridge.

And just be around in case any shenanigans occur... ;)

Oh my!!! May I please come for a lounging visit? Should I wear red? Is there a spot for toys, a feather tickler or two?! What will you and Emmy wear when cooking? Can I rub your shoulders or kiss your neck while you are at the counter?! I am excited at the visual alone you have created with the description of the room!
I am at home in the tub and now my mind has taken off with all sorts of fantasies made even better because of you!
Thank you!
X

Oh my!!! May I please come for a lounging visit? Should I wear red? Is there a spot for toys, a feather tickler or two?! What will you and Emmy wear when cooking? Can I rub your shoulders or kiss your neck while you are at the counter?! I am excited at the visual alone you have created with the description of the room!
I am at home in the tub and now my mind has taken off with all sorts of fantasies made even better because of you!
Thank you!
X

1. While you where red, I'm wondering if they'd mind if I wander into the Red Room wearing nothing, lying on my belly on the sofa, legs bent and girlishly kicking above me while I watched.

2. In the tub? Ohhhhhh myyyy....wonder what would happen if I accidently wandered into the bathroom....naked...(and no, that would NOT be an actual accident....)

Now I just can't get the quote "if you build it, they will come" out of my head!!
Quick someone! Build us a Red Room!

I enter the Red Room and feel a bit out of place. Only lovely ladies are in the room. As the only male, I decide to make myself useful and serve the ladies. I begin by rebuilding the dying fire in the fireplace. A good fire can be very comforting on these cold winter days. Then stripping down to only my black thong and white bow tie, I move around the room offering beverages of choice to each of the ladies. Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate? Or maybe you prefer something stronger, a mixed drink perhaps? We also have a fine selection of wines and beer. How may I serve you?

I'd love to keep the "Room" stocked with a fresh pot and full fridge.

And just be around in case any shenanigans occur... ;)

watch or join its up to you :)

Thank you!
X

Oh yes! A whole wardrobe of toys available or you may bring your own. :devil:

You may wear whatever you would like :) Just please give us a description :p

Not sure what we will wear, but know that everyone else is welcomed in the kitchen to assist as well!! or to sit at the breakfast bar or the large table.

MMMMMMMM! kisses on the back of my neck while at the counter are one of my favorite things! :heart:

1. While you where red, I'm wondering if they'd mind if I wander into the Red Room wearing nothing, lying on my belly on the sofa, legs bent and girlishly kicking above me while I watched.

2. In the tub? Ohhhhhh myyyy....wonder what would happen if I accidently wandered into the bathroom....naked...(and no, that would NOT be an actual accident....)[/QUOTE

Oh! I dont mind at all! (sofas are black, soft, leather, so they clean up easily :D) what a wonderful picture that creates.

Now I just can't get the quote "if you build it, they will come" out of my head!!
Quick someone! Build us a Red Room!

Its here! Cum on in ;)

Hmmm dress code in the red room?

And please tell me there is a lot of sweets?

dress how ever you wish....just provide descriptions :)

and YES! Lots of sweets...mmm...chocolate...strawberries, whipped cream... :)

I enter the Red Room and feel a bit out of place. Only lovely ladies are in the room. As the only male, I decide to make myself useful and serve the ladies. I begin by rebuilding the dying fire in the fireplace. A good fire can be very comforting on these cold winter days. Then stripping down to only my black thong and white bow tie, I move around the room offering beverages of choice to each of the ladies. Coffee? Tea? Hot chocolate? Or maybe you prefer something stronger, a mixed drink perhaps? We also have a fine selection of wines and beer. How may I serve you?

I wander out from my bedroom, yawning in my tshirt and sheer red thong ;), complete with mussed morning hair. :)

The fire is low, but I smell coffee.....just what need. My friend sits on the love seat, sipping his in his bathrobe and that sexy, black thong. He lights up the room with his soft smile as he notices me stumbling my way to the kitchen. (large open doorway divides kitchen area from living room)

I poor myself a large mug and take the first sip...mmmmm, then wander over to my friend and plop myself down in the crook of his arm as he welcomes me with a morning kiss. We gaze at the fire together, the house is quiet this morning.

I wander out from my bedroom, yawning in my tshirt and sheer red thong ;), complete with mussed morning hair. :)

The fire is low, but I smell coffee.....just what need. My friend sits on the love seat, sipping his in his bathrobe and that sexy, black thong. He lights up the room with his soft smile as he notices me stumbling my way to the kitchen. (large open doorway divides kitchen area from living room)

I poor myself a large mug and take the first sip...mmmmm, then wander over to my friend and plop myself down in the crook of his arm as he welcomes me with a morning kiss. We gaze at the fire together, the house is quiet this morning.

What can be better than snuggling with a close, sexy friend early in the morning, in front of a warm fire, and sipping hot coffee? Heaven on earth.

Sheer Red panties

As I sit with my friend....I prop one foot up on the edge of the love seat and teasingly play with my puss through the soft, sheer fabric of my panties as we chat.

His eyes keep darting to the action between my legs as he tries to stay focused on the conversation, but I can see that I'm making it very difficult as his thoughts and words are becoming jumbled, and there is a noticeable rise and wet spot appearing in his thong ;) :devil:

Attachments

• sheer red panties.jpg
    sheer red panties.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 479
  • sheer red panties 2.jpg
    sheer red panties 2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 467
As I sit with my friend....I prop one foot up on the edge of the love seat and teasingly play with my puss through the soft, sheer fabric of my panties as we chat.

His eyes keep darting to the action between my legs as he tries to stay focused on the conversation, but I can see that I'm making it very difficult as his thoughts and words are becoming jumbled, and there is a noticeable rise and wet spot appearing in his thong ;) :devil:

same result happening here as I read your words and gaze at your photos :D

Watching her touch herself like this raises my heartbeat. My breath quickens. My manhood is swelling in my thong, becoming a bit uncomfortable. I reach down and hold myself. We are lost in our own world of mutual pleasure, not caring who is watching.

Hmmm what a beautiful way to start the morning.... I wish I would place my mouth against your sheer panties and let your hands roam your sexy breasts.

oh yes... warm, nice, moist and delicious.... and the sheer sounds of excitement filled room.

are you saying that your now sitting on the floor before me...giving that pleasure as our friends watch and rub their oozing cocks? :devil: mmmmmmm!!!

are you saying that your now sitting on the floor before me...giving that pleasure as our friends watch and rub their oozing cocks? :devil: mmmmmmm!!!

Mmm, you can sit on me anytime! I can keep my cock in a nice pair of panties and my fingers and lips are quite good at finding all the right places :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back