Looking for a FWB in Maryland

dreamykitten2

Mistress/switch
Having recently discovered I enjoy being with women ( I have had two exp recently) I find myself looking for a woman who would enjoy a good friend who wants to help me learn about being with a woman properly. I am married and I have no drama in my life and I'm not looking for any either just a good friendship with benefits. I am 55 but don't look my age ( or so in told) I feel like 30. I'm very knowledgable and can carry on a conversation on many subjects! I love antiques music books and more. Please pm if interested or need more info! I'm a very sensual and erotic woman who needs a woman's touch!!!:rose::kiss:

Last edited:
My hubby and i would love to have some fun :) we are in VA though. Pm me if you wanna chat :)

And my husband would worship those breasts of yours... Just saying. He's gonna teach and coach me.. Lots of double teaming.

I have the location, but unfortunately the wrong plumbing for what your looking for. I'd very much enjoy getting to know the sensual side if maryland's beautiful curvaceous ladies.

I hope you find your lucky lady to play with.

Back