What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reaching that point where I don't care what others think of me. Every year or two, I need a month where I just don't give a fuck about what is acceptable
 
I'm reaching that point where I don't care what others think of me. Every year or two, I need a month where I just don't give a fuck about what is acceptable

Great attitude! I need more of that.




Why, why, why, why am I doing this? It is wrong and a part of me does really hate myself for it.
 
What I wrote tonight:

Walking down dim city streets, lit by orange light, I found myself thinking that Kristen and I were doing something akin to stargazing. We let city lights navigate us to our destination, and watched in amazement as the constellations shifted. It didn’t feel awkward when we walked silently. We just looked around, smelling spring and smiling inexplicably. She was the first to break the silence.

“So, what are you doing these days?” She asked.

“Studying.”

“Oh yeah, you’re taking the…uh.”

“Yeah, I’m taking the…uh,” I interrupted. “I hear you’re doing well in Virginia.”

“Who’s talking about me?” She laughed. “I’m still in a studio apartment.”

“Ben. He says you’re killing it Mad Men style.”

“Mad Men style?”

“In advertising.”

“I know what you meant. Why did you put it that way, though?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

She turned towards me, walking sidestep, not incredibly deftly. “What do you think you know about me?” She asked.

“I don’t know anything about you anymore.”

“You probably do,” she said, every inch of her five-foot-two inch frame looking up at me.

And All That Jazz was everything we could’ve expected. More than anything, it was smoky and purple. It was dim enough that you couldn’t know where the smoke or the words were coming from. But music and words draped you in every corner. Most everyone had walked ahead of Kristen and me. And I found her walking close enough to me to find where she was going, her shoulder occasionally finding my ribs. Finding our group, Grae and his girlfriend asked us if we’d seen the police lights on the way in. Of course I had. But, the blue lights served only as a reason to look down at Kristen’s blue-lit face. Everything was confusing. And I couldn’t help but think that I’d written the wrong word into the crossword. I leaned down to abrasively scream words at her which could hardly be heard. She nodded.

Walking back with two drinks in-hand, I saw that Kristen had taken a booth with Grae and Alison. I sat down next to her, watching the three of them exit from a teepee secret. Grae looked straight at me, and I gave him an uncertain look, as if to say “I wish I knew, dude.”

“I got a Yeungling and a Long Island iced tea. I didn’t know what you wanted. Ta—“

Grabbing the Long Island iced tea, she leaned into me. “Thanks,” she spoke. She didn’t scream. No one could hear anything. We all just listened to all the brass and some large white woman belting notes into the dim. Those minutes were spent in wordless communication. Grae stared at me, asking what I was going to do about it. Alison stared at me, asking why I was being so weird. Kristen stared at me, asking who I was. I stared back, right into her Nutella eyes, and screamed.

“COME WITH ME!”

Impatient, I found myself pulling her by the hand to the door. It wasn’t forceful, only certain. And when we found fresh air, I let go only to stare at the streetlights. It was yet another silence. She broke it again. I interrupted her..

“It was loud in there,” she said. I couldn’t he—“

“I remember what you said to me.”




Still no sex.
 
Work harder. :)

Sex.

Sometimes I really struggle to understand what people are thinking.

(SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex)
 
Sometimes I really struggle to understand what people are thinking.

(SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex)

I like the way that you struggle ;)
 
Today is the sort of day where I feel no shame in ignoring the intercom doodah.
My bed would miss me too much if I got up and went downstairs. *nods*
 
I'm reaching that point where I don't care what others think of me. Every year or two, I need a month where I just don't give a fuck about what is acceptable
Hey. You gotta do what you gotta do, you know?
can't sleep. time to write. here's hoping the sex comes tonight, heh.
Sex would help you sleep. ;)

Crossing my mind? I nearly positive I don't even know how to sleep, anymore... dammit. :mad:
 
Hey. You gotta do what you gotta do, you know?

Sex would help you sleep. ;)

Crossing my mind? I nearly positive I don't even know how to sleep, anymore... dammit. :mad:

I hate that, had a few nights like it recently too, no real reason why I can't sleep though, how about you? (I'm in UK, it's morning here now).

On my mind ... Should I make a coffee now?
 
That I am sorry I feel asleep...

that I have missed you so much...

and how much I want to be with you...


even if you think west coast is the best coast. :rolleyes:
 
I can't believe I woke up with hiccups in the middle of the night! And, I couldn't get rid of them until I finally got out of bed and drank a full glass of water!
 
I'd probably be more drawn to this whole bondage thing if the outfits came in more of a Lilly Pulitzer print...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top