Ladies and gents, I present you with...

wow

my pictorial debut! :D
I'm a 22 year old student, just flirting with a little exhibitionism.

Index fun

Starting out: Short shorts 1 2
Starting out: Panties and bra 1 2
”Professional camera lady”
Wet shirt tease series 1 2 3 4
Spruced up 1 2 3
A little bit about climbing
In action
Ass 1 2
Casual
Fruuube
Legs 1 2 3 4
Pink panties 1 2
Boobs
Nude
Lips 1 2 3 4 5
Robed 1 2 3 4 5
Tits and panties
Bedhead
Too much of a view?
Thigh highs and heels 1 2 3
View from the road
I love hot baths
Joyeux Noel
Video
Jumper, jeans and a little more
Comfy PJs
B&W panties
Rack fun 1 2
New heels 1 2 3
TGIF 1 2

your pictures are lovely empty your PM box so we can fill it up

Why do you need a bathrobe when I can wrap myself around you instead? ;) Lovely pics. I love the sensuality of the bathrobe.

I don't know if you're still taking requests, but I would love a vid of you tweaking your nipples, preferably if your whole body (or, at least, whole torso) is visible. I'm a breast man, but something gets lost when people zoom in too far.

Not that tits and ass aren't appreciated...but you should also totally update us on how you're doing. :)

Aw KMD, you sweetheart. I'm coping, not really thinking beyond days and months when I'm good, a the moment. I've taken an interruption from uni, cleared my room out last week and now I'm back in the frozen north/midlands, where I'm living with the rents and attempting to work full time as an instructor again. Not sure how long it's gonna last, I keep having panic attacks and episodes at work where I just have to go home. But if I don't work I'll go crazy. I was thinking about moving back up to Cumbria for a few months to work cause I know from experience that it's a lot less stressful. But when shit goes down here, I've got my family to rescue me. If I was 5 hours away that'd be traumatic. So I'm a little in limbo. But coping. Trying to get my reading ability back up (A lot of Pratchett has helped, it's just real easy to follow. In fact I finished 'The Last Hero' this morning in bed )
I'm on my day off today, painting the summer house in beautiful sunshine :) x

As someone who has a girlfriend with anxiety/depression, I can't recommend finding a therapist enough and getting stable before doing anything else. Just surviving doesn't work very well.

I've suffered panic attacks at work and had to go home many times in the past.A good therapist and the right meds have worked wonders.Good luck in your fight.I know how you feel.

p.s.
you have an amazing body:rose:

Aw KMD, you sweetheart. I'm coping, not really thinking beyond days and months when I'm good, a the moment. I've taken an interruption from uni, cleared my room out last week and now I'm back in the frozen north/midlands, where I'm living with the rents and attempting to work full time as an instructor again. Not sure how long it's gonna last, I keep having panic attacks and episodes at work where I just have to go home. But if I don't work I'll go crazy. I was thinking about moving back up to Cumbria for a few months to work cause I know from experience that it's a lot less stressful. But when shit goes down here, I've got my family to rescue me. If I was 5 hours away that'd be traumatic. So I'm a little in limbo. But coping. Trying to get my reading ability back up (A lot of Pratchett has helped, it's just real easy to follow. In fact I finished 'The Last Hero' this morning in bed )
I'm on my day off today, painting the summer house in beautiful sunshine :) x

So sorry to hear about this. I suffer from similar things...admittedly probably not as bad as you, I'm not medicated for it (though I have been way down in the past). My best friend suffers from anxiety, etc. I saw him hit rock bottom and now turn into what he is today. And it does run in my family.

I'll leave you with this article I saw on Twitter. It's a long-form read about Royce White, a rookie forward for the NBA's Houston Rockets who suffers from anxiety. It's hindered the progress of his promising NBA career, for a variety of reasons. It also is a very personal piece from the author. I highly recommend reading it. http://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...hite-living-and-working-with-anxiety-disorder

Just remember, you aren't alone. I'm across an ocean and you don't know me aside from (semi)-naked pics on both ends, but please if you ever want to talk don't hesitate to message me just to talk. Stay strong.

As someone who has a girlfriend with anxiety/depression, I can't recommend finding a therapist enough and getting stable before doing anything else. Just surviving doesn't work very well.

Yeah, on the money there a bit. My job got too stressful, I was ill and guilt ridden about ringing in sick even on the days that I wasn't working. More bad days than good, and some where I went in and only lasted an hour before having an episode. So I'm at home, my job's open for when I want to do the occasional shift because my manager is lovely, but I'm not working at all. Having a meeting about therapy next week with a mental health adviser.

Thanks for your concern, though. You've gotta be an amazing person to support your girlfriend through that.

I've suffered panic attacks at work and had to go home many times in the past.A good therapist and the right meds have worked wonders.Good luck in your fight.I know how you feel.

p.s.
you have an amazing body:rose:

Meds doubled. Therapy on the way. It's so good to hear other people's stories, makes me feel a little more hopeful, so thank you.
p.s. :kiss:

So sorry to hear about this. I suffer from similar things...admittedly probably not as bad as you, I'm not medicated for it (though I have been way down in the past). My best friend suffers from anxiety, etc. I saw him hit rock bottom and now turn into what he is today. And it does run in my family.

I'll leave you with this article I saw on Twitter. It's a long-form read about Royce White, a rookie forward for the NBA's Houston Rockets who suffers from anxiety. It's hindered the progress of his promising NBA career, for a variety of reasons. It also is a very personal piece from the author. I highly recommend reading it. http://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...hite-living-and-working-with-anxiety-disorder

Just remember, you aren't alone. I'm across an ocean and you don't know me aside from (semi)-naked pics on both ends, but please if you ever want to talk don't hesitate to message me just to talk. Stay strong.

Mental illness doesn't compare between people. Everyone is unique in the way they experience and deal with it, that's one of the things I've had to learn. Being more or less ill relatively than someone else helps no-one. Sorry, I feel quite strongly about that :)

Thanks for the article, I got round to reading it today and it's genuinely so helpful. White is so right to be standing up for what he needs, and it just outlines the institutionalized way we have of dealing with something we can't see. Like my doctor said, it's like having a broken leg that nobody can see. It still needs to be put out there and accepted, and White is so brave to be doing that.

Back