The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely as embarrrassing or blood pressure-increasing for them as for you, don't you think?

Maybe, but not necessarily, depending on their comfort level. I've learned that some people are just "out there", and have no qualms about sharing their whole, naked identity.
Not me, though! :rolleyes:

It makes it much easier to impulse-buy books. :eek:

I did the math, and as long as I buy 15-18 books per year, it's the same shipping fee as purchasing books from individual sellers... Except that I get product in 2 days, instead of 6-10. It also has most of the movies/tv shows available on Netflix streaming; I just haven't used it for that.

I would suggest still scouting for the best price (under Prime membership). The last book I bought ranged between .50 - $7.99, all with Amazon Prime 2 day "free" shipping.

So it's the same stuff that's on netflix? Cause I've already got netflix. I'm mainly interested because the lending library. I rarely buy books online, as I can, most times, go to a regular book store, not pay any shipping, and have it NOW, not in two days. lol Patience is not something that comes to me naturally.

Yeah...that would kind of freak me out, too. I'm in customer service, and even though I use an alias where I work (no, it's not collections!), seeing/meeting someone who I know through work at a kink function, would be immensely embarrassing! :eek:

I think I have to accept that it's inevitable in the long run. I have a semi-visible position in my line of work, significantly more people know who I am than I know who they are. Something I'll probably won't know until they walk up to me and say: hey aren't you ...?

It just really feels like a shitty trade-off. Nothing to hide *or* interesting sex life. :rolleyes:

Yep, L came home and said one of the guys blew chunks all day.

Men: You vs Ocean = Ocean will always win.

Honestly, I've neatly taken the right amount of anti-nausea meds at the correct moment, and went into a tiny little boat taking me out to sea, bumping on the waves for five hours, and I had to vomit every fuckin half hour. I was a pale rag when we arrived. :(

Ditto. Just amazes me how people buy into the stoner stereotype. We don't assume everyone who has a glass of wine with dinner sleeps in an alley behind a dumpster but soooo many people believe anyone who smokes any amount of pot must spend their days eating Cheetos in their underwear. :rolleyes:

My opinion, but that is highly influenced by where I live, is that it's counter productive to criminalize it. If you don't want something so soft to be a gateway drug, then maybe don't lump it into the category of hard drugs. The people you have to hang out with to get it change with how society treats it, youknow.

Why does an otherwise decent English dictionary not provide the pronunciation in IPA? It shood not bee thuht dif-i-kuhlt.

Edit: Oh, it does, just needs more clicking. Still, stupid that they first show that weird bold, italics, odd looking words combo that doesn't tell if the vowel is lax and centralized or not. At least not to me.

Last edited:
Just spent $2100 on a sewing/embroidery machine that's worth $3500 and came with over $1500 accessory pack....

My heart is still fluttering. I still can't believe i did it. I'm almost afraid to pull it out of the packaging!

24 hours after my first T shot, and I hardly remember where it went in. On the other hand, my nipples huuurt.

It't not so much the peircings that hurt as the tips of them-- most of the time I totally leave them alone, and they have been getting washed,and soaked in salt water, and dried four times a day-- and compression-bra'd more in this week than they have gotten in years!

Just spent $2100 on a sewing/embroidery machine that's worth $3500 and came with over $1500 accessory pack....

My heart is still fluttering. I still can't believe i did it. I'm almost afraid to pull it out of the packaging!

Rock on, wenchie! What a fantastic find!
:D

CiC..that was too cool for school! :cool:

Stella ~ ouch, paisan! You've got more bollocks than me! :eek:

Last edited:
OH MY COD.

The OCD part of me insists that I go try that RIGHT NOW!!!

See ya.

I had to try it immediately and I hang all my t-shirts!

He did it too quickly, but that's very similar to the way my non-polos (polos get hung) end up looking after I fold them (but not that way). I'll have to watch it a few more times and then try it out.

Oh, I tested it out and it works great. Watching it makes it seem trickier than it actually is when you try it. Though, I have to admit that even after doing it myself many times now, I am still in disbelief!

I don't know if I could call myself OCD about most things, but there are certain things that simply need to be done right. That, and I think efficiency is just kinda hawt. :)

24 hours after my first T shot, and I hardly remember where it went in. On the other hand, my nipples huuurt.

It't not so much the peircings that hurt as the tips of them-- most of the time I totally leave them alone, and they have been getting washed,and soaked in salt water, and dried four times a day-- and compression-bra'd more in this week than they have gotten in years!

Mine felt like I had clamps on for a week. Never really hurt, just very tender, and seeing as I like the feel of clamps, I was pretty much always ready to go and couldn't wait to play with them. Being the good girl I am I didn't touch them other than to clean them for 3 weeks. :eek:

Rock on, wenchie! What a fantastic find!
:D

CiC..that was too cool for school! :cool:

Stella ~ ouch, paisan! You've got more bollocks than me! :eek:

I'm now in the "OMG what did I just do?!" faze.

But OMG is this machine cool!

It's so hard, watching one of your dearest friends make the same mistakes you once did and not being able to do anything about it.

It's so hard, watching one of your dearest friends make the same mistakes you once did and not being able to do anything about it.

I'm so sorry. That feeling really sucks. I'm watching a dear friend marry the near clone of her last hubs and it hurts to watch. Hugs to you on that front and yay on feeling better! :rose:

My blurt though is that at first I was quite impressed at the ratio of runners to non runners on these dating sites. But after a while it's kinda making me wonder what it is about dating that seems to make so many take up running. :rolleyes:

Finally finished my latest blogpost entry. It's a little different than my others, but I hope it still tells the story I'm trying to tell. Don't you hate it when you can see something perfectly in your head, but as you try to write it, it's so hard to make the words come out the way you want them to? The way you see and feel them in your mind?

That sounds incredible! Enjoy it! :rose:

Yay, and yay! So curious whether the T will do what you expect it to.

My piercing (clithood) had to be redone and even then I wasn't satisfied. I screamed every time. :eek::(

Finally finished my latest blogpost entry. It's a little different than my others, but I hope it still tells the story I'm trying to tell. Don't you hate it when you can see something perfectly in your head, but as you try to write it, it's so hard to make the words come out the way you want them to? The way you see and feel them in your mind?

I am reading Art&Fear right now. In which I read the anecdote of a student piano player who told his Master, “I can hear the music so much better in my head than I can get out of my fingers” to which the Master replied, “What makes you think that ever changes?” :D

(Good book, by the way.)

California people bait

At lunch today (at that place with the black and yellow design theme), I wondered if people from California feel the same way about California Pizza Kitchen as I do about Red Lobster, which is to say with a good measure of derision and scorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back