New Roommate (closed)

The only thing I could focus on was the feel of your lips as they began to journey. First my shoulder, then the top curvature of my breast as your fingertips teased my aching pussy. I sensed yoru movement as your body hovered over my prone state, widening my legs as your fingers slid up and down my wet lips, spreading them open.

Your tongue was exquisite as it glided across my nipple again and again, making my breathing shallow. I arched my back and puhsed my hips forward, begging for your fingers. My mouth open as I continued to gasp and moan. I was totally immersed into you Amy, that I completely forgot about your husband lurking in the background.

As your lips closed aroung my hard little nub, your breath pulled it in as your finger penetrated my soaling wet pussy. Your lips tugged at my nipple as your finger began thrusting in and out ever so slowly. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned for what seemed like an eternity.
 
I dropped to my knees, my wife's tantalizing ass waving in the air inches from my face. I grabbed her calves with both hands and started kissing up the backs of her thighs, her delicious creamy thighs. So close I could smell her sex and I slowly zeroed in on her moist slit. Moist was a relative term I realized, as her juices were practically running down the inside of her legs, she was dripping with excitement. I moved my hands up to the cheeks of her tight little ass, and spread her cheeks slightly.

I dove in with my tongue, delighting in the scent and flavour of this gorgeous woman. On a whim, I traced a lazy circle with my mouth and started swirling my tongue around her little puckered asshole. I stuck my tongue into it, and starting working in little circles, all the while massaging her ass.

Admittedly her ass was my whole world just then, there was nothing else in it. I wondered what Sylvia was doing on the other side of her, what she was doing to her, and what these two women had shared in my absence. I thought about the night that we had surreptitiously shared, and I wanted more of that, I wanted more of her. I wanted her touch and her lips and her pussy. And I wanted my wife. All of her, all of them.

One hand stretched out, following Amy's arm to where it terminated between your legs, my hand covering hers.
 
I felt him behind me at first his hands on the back of my legs and I looked up at Sylvia, kissing back up her chest and kissing her lips just as I felt his hands on my ass. I broke the kiss and moaned out loud as I felt his tongue, I even pushed back as I felt it probing my ass. I laid my head on Sylvia's shoulders moaning into her ears as his tongue continued to tease my ass.

I felt his hand trailing up my arm and I felt his fingers moving over mine as they continued to move in and out of sylvia. I slipped my hand out taking my hand and putting my fingers between his I pressed one of his fingers into Sylvia with mine pushing it in as I moaned into her ear nibbling on it as once more his tongue licked at my ass.
 
"Oh my god" I whimpered as I felt both your fingers pushing inside me. I actually mhad no idea what was happening outside of what was going on between my legs. Your moans and hot breath were loud against my ear, your body soft and warm.

I spread my legs even more as your fingers penetrated a little deeper. "Ohhh god yessss, don't stop", my pussy tingling as my arousal heightened as I felt the wave beginning to build. My heart raced and my clit throb as the base of your rigid fingers bumped against it.
 
My lips curled into a little smile as I felt Amy's hand take mine and slowly push my finger into Sylvia. I relished the feeling of her silky skin dripping and soaking onto my calloused hand. I chuckled quietly into my wife's ass, feeling her respond to the added sensation of my outgoing breath.

I let Amy take control of my hand, sliding it slowly in and out of Sylvia's pussy. Though i could not see what was happening, I loved that feeling, and the thought that Amy had already taken it upon herself to use me for the pleasure of her other partner. It was going to be a good night.

I then focused again on the work that my tongue was doing. I did a few more laps around your little pucker and then started long and slow progressions up and down that wet slit. I stuck my tongue as far into you as I could and alternated that with swirling around your clit. As one hand was still finger fucking Sylvia, I dropped the other from massaging your ass into my lap and undid my belt and pants completely. I let out my hard cock and started slowly stroking it, enjoying all the sensations of the moment.
 
I pulled his fingers out of her and held them up as I heard Sylvia moaning and panting. Putting his fingers into my mouth I sucked and licked at them tasting Sylvia on them and just as I did that I felt his tongue. Moaning out loud I pushed back wanting it as far into me as I could and I started to push back and back.

Feeling his hand leave my ass I turned and glanced back smiling as I saw what he was doing. I turned to Sylvia leaned in and allowed myself a few licks of her soaking wet pussy before I moved, turning on my knees and reaching for him brushing his hand away from his hard cock and replacing it with mine as I leaned in and sucked on the head. Giving it a few licks and smiling as I heard him moan above me I pulled my head free looking from Christian to Sylvia and smiling. 'do you want to fuck her?' i asked looking up at him and then turning to Sylvia and smiling as I teased her clit once more, 'do you want him to fuck you?' i softly asked her.
 
I watched as you took Christian's fingers and stuffed them into your mouth, lovingly sucking them clean. I laid there horny as ever waiting for somethign to happen. Seeing you twisting and turning before you dove between my legs and began to lap at my pussy. I purred softly as you did but again was disappointed as you pulled away and then turned towards Christian.

I watched as you grabbed his hard cock and began to stroke it. My hand reached between my legs and I began to rub myself as I watched you take Christian's cock in your mouth. I never watched someone suck a cock before and I began to finger myself as your mouth bobbed on your husband.

I stared into your eyes as you turned to me and asked your husband if he wanted to fuck me. God I wanted him to. God I wanted you too. God I wanted someone! Then your fingers replaced mine rubbing my clit in a slow circular motion. When yo uasked me, all I could do was murmur, "uh huh" and nod my head.
 
I reached out stroking Christian as I heard Sylvia and smiled as I leaned over flicking my tongue back over her wet pussy letting it push inside once more before turning up and back to Christian as my hand stroked him my fingers teasing the head. "Well baby, do you want to fuck her" I asked watching his body shudder as my fingers teased him. I turned back to Sylvia and planted soft kisses all over her pussy.
 
I could feel my fingers leaving behind emptiness when Amy pulled my hand away from Sylvia. And then I was standing and tilting my head back moaning as you took my dick into your mouth. I was just getting into it and really enjoying myself when you pulled away and went back to crouch over Sylvia.

I was starting to wonder if a tease was all I was going to get, if I was to be sidelined for the night. If so, I thought, it was going to be one hell of a show all the same.

Then your words came to me through the thick fog of arousal brought on for obvious reasons. I had to keep myself from plunging in without thinking. I wondered if this was a trap? If somehow you had already found out I had fucked Sylvia once already and was craving more? My body soon won out though, and the head of my cock started bobbing, twitching in your fingers, as if with a mind of it's own before my lips could form a response. Even then I could only really nod dumbly before whispering. "Yes, but only if I get you too."
 
I finally blurted out, "would somebody fuck me, touch me, eat me, something!" I laid there so aroused that the slightest touch may cause me to orgasm. I brought my own hand down between my legs and began rubbing my clit in slow circular motions trying to prolong the inevitable. It might have been too late as I began to moan long, slow and soft as my fingers were about to bring me relief. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"
 
I smiled "well you heard her." Using my grip I teasingly pulled him up and between Sylvia's legs. My hand on the base of it I rubbed the head over Sylvia. I reached up brushing her own hand away from her as I knelt up kissing Christian "you better fuck both of us real good" i said and moved back down.

Laying back down I watched as I rubbed his cock over Sylvia and then pulled a little and saw the head slip inside. I heard her moan and looked up and smiled at her. I moved up and over her and pressed my lips against Sylvia's and then I heard her moan in my mouth felt her body push up and turned to see Christian pushing himself deep inside her.

"Mmm. So hot and sexy" I said watching, reaching down I felt the slick wetness between my own legs.
 
"Oh God!" was all I could utter at you slipped my cock into your friend's pussy. Sylvia was slick and wet, her opening grasping my dick and seeming to pull me in, tight and wanting. It was a somewhat familiar feeling, her pussy wrapped around my cock, but it was also strange and new. Yes I had had her before, but the excitement and trepidation surrounding our first encounter had dimmed my senses somehow and made the encounter seem fleeting somehow.

Once Amy had removed her hand from me, taken away her tight little fingers from my dick I found that I was sliding in and out of your pussy, of my own volition and yet without a will of my own. Damn it felt good. As I started to pump, slowly at first and then more rhythmically I leaned forward, flattening your breasts with the palms of my hands and listening to you moan. When Amy interceded between us and began kissing you, I thought that I would certainly cum inside you prematurely. I found myself wishing that she had gone down on me longer and drawn my cum out with her lips and tongue so that I might enjoy these current sensations more fully and for longer. Then again there was nothing quite like the feeling of building up to orgasm inside of a hot pussy and then filling up a woman's center with hot semen.

You moaned into her mouth and started bucking your hips to match my speed. Then her hands went to the slit between her legs and she began to moan as well. I hoped that I would still be able to help her orgasm...she was such a great woman to get off---a challenge with a sweet payoff. I closed my eyes then and tilted back my head, my cock filling you, stroking in and out, and I wondered how much better it could possibly get.
 
I watched as Christian fucked Sylvia, incredibly turned on by what was happening in front of me as I ran my hands over Sylvia's hot body. I climbed up moving over Sylvia and laying down ontop of her.

Turning to look over my shoulder at him as I lay ontop of Sylvia I smile as I felt his hand on my ass. "Well you said you wanted both of us, now you can fuck us both" I said with a big smile before turning back to Sylvia and kissing her hard, letting my tongue slip into her mouth my hands running through her hair and I felt everytime he pushed hard into her.
 
I could hardly believe the scene that was unfolding in front of me. I was rubbing myself to a most satisfying orgasm when Amy pushed my hand away, stopping me. I gazed at both Christian and Amy, watching as Amy seemed to be playing with Christian's cock when I felt the tip against my slit. I stared at Amy as she turned to face me, lowering herself to me, my eyes drifting to her lips.

At the moment her lips touched my open mouth, Christian pushed the head of his cock inside me, splitting me open, sinking his hard hot cock into me. I moaned into Amy's mouth as we kissed, my moans slightly muffled by our kiss. Amy broke our kiss to watch her husband begin to fuck me. I desired her kiss, but she seemed to be teasing me every time we did kiss, only lasting a few seconds.

When she turned I reached up and fondled her beasts with my left hand, rolling my thumb and index finger over her hardened little nub. I tweaked and tugged at her nipple as Christian began thrusting. His rhythm nice and steady with deep, long strokes. I so wanted to wrap my mouth around her nipple as I played with it. Amy continued to stare at her husband's cock, glistening with my wetness, sliding in and out of my pussy. She seemed to marvel in the thought that her husband was fucking her friend for the first time, and right in fornt of her.

Christian's cock felt so good and I was happy to relish the feeling of him with the relief that Amy was okay with this. My whole body tingled with all the feeling of skin on skin, low moans coming from each of us, and the sounds of sex. Amy turned back to me and began running her hands all over my body. I let me hand fall from her breast to take in the feeling of her soft hands and Christian's hard cock.

I was a bit surprised when Amy slid on top of me as her husband continued to fuck me. I slid my feet up along Christian's legs, stopping at his hips, so that his cock would slide deeper. Then Amy kissed me, not slow ann short like the times before, this time more hard, more purposeful as her tongue pushed into my mouth. I welcomed her kiss, sliding my tongue around and around hers as I felt Christian's cock swell up inside me. Amy's hands were all over me now as her tongue pushed and slid in and over my lips. I moaned long and soft in her mouth as I knew I was close.
 
I can feel Christian pushing into her as I kiss her. I ran my hands through her hair as I pulled back breaking the kiss and smiling. My nipples still hard from earlier I moved up a little and let them brush over her face and one rub her lips.

I fell down on my elbows as I let my hard nipple settle on her lips. I felt a hand and believing it had to be Christians his fingers slid into me but I could still feel him sliding into Sylvia harder and faster and as his fingers slid in and out of me I felt my wetness dripping down from me onto Sylvias tummy and I moaned out loud as I felt her hot mouth and tongue suddenly surround my hard nipple and tease it.
 
I was burying my cock so deep inside of Sylvia that I was lost in the sensation of it. I was rocking in and out of her, deeply and longingly, taking her for what felt like the first time, thinking that the previous encounter had been her taking me rather than the other way around. When she slid her feet up my legs and parted her center wide for me, I believed then that I hadn't ever felt so close to a woman's core. She was letting me so far inside of her I could hardly believe how much of me she was able to take.

Amy then interceded between us and I was no longer able to gaze down on Sylvia, though I had the equally enticing view of Amy's back side. I massaged her back and ass, sliding my hands over her and rubbing hard and then gently and then hard again, sliding all the way up to her neck and shoulders, leaning far over her and cupping her body against mine as I continued to slide in and out of Sylvia's slit. I reached around, squeezing her body against my torso, listening to their mingled moaning and cupping a breast in one hand, the other in pursed in Sylvia's lips.

I took one hand and started to explore Amy's wet entrance and finding her dripping with moisture and desperate for a cock inside of her I wondered if Sylvia would take it ill if I pulled out, as she was obviously nearing her climax. I thought that perhaps I could slip out and into Amy, fucking her gently for a moment and coming back to Sylvia, stretching and prolonging her orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out of Amy's slit and then in one quick movement, I withdrew from Sylvia, hearing her gasp of surprise as I did so. Taking my swelling cock in my hand I quickly lined it up with Amy's opening and pressed the head insistently towards her pussy.
 
I heard Sylvia gasp and I knew why. I moved down kissing her just as I felt him. I moaned into her mouth as I felt Christian push into me. I pushed back as I kissed Sylvia hard pushing my tongue into her mouth and moaning.

I felt my own wetness trickling down onto Sylvia and I pushed myself up looking down at her gasping and moaning my breasts swinging just above her head as I felt Christian's grip on my hips tighten and I screamed out as I felt him pushing into me harder.

Biting and my lip and looking at Sylvia as I moaned as Christian filled me over and over. I felt her hands on my breasts my nipples hard and aching and I let him fuck me and I let her play and tease at my breasts all the time I moaned and my body trembled from the pleasure the two of them were causing.
 
Last edited:
God this felt so fucking good I thought to myself as I approached climax. My eyes closed tight as I was lost in the rhythm of Christian's thrusts and Amy's touch when she broke our kiss once again and I felt her hard nipple at my lips. I opened my eyes and gazed up at her and started to suckle your little nub. I flicked my tongue rapidly at her nipple when Christian pulled out suddenly, leaving me wanting release. I suckled and lapped at Amy's nipple when I heard her gasp. I could tell that Christian was now inside her. Damn!

I nibbled on her sensitive aching nipple and then she pulled away from my mouth. I stared up at her face, her back arched and her head tilted up towards the ceiling, a smile on her face.

I lay there spreadeagled and wanting, watching the look on Amy's face as her husband fucked her above me. My hands reached for Amy's torso and began to squeeze and clutch her hanging breasts. Her breasts felt heavy in my hands as I tried to mash them back up into her body. God, this was incredible I thought!
 
As I slipped back inside of Sylvia, I had to wonder at how lucky a bastard I was tonight. I sat back on my haunches, to get a better view and holding my dick in one hand I pressed it into her slit. As I did so I took in the view: my wife on her hands and knees in front of me, brushing tits and lips with her best friend...her best friend whom currently held me tightly by the cock, her pussy gripping at me as I slid in and out. I was thrusting, but not violently, trying to keep a sustainable rhythm. God I thought, I wanted this to go all night.

I hooked both hands under Amy's hips and while the two of you grunted and moaned, alternately locking lips or suckling one another's breasts, I hoisted Amy upwards, straightening her legs but allowing her to continue kissing Sylvia. Now I had her pussy staring me in the face. I continued rocking my hips, bucking in and out of Sylvia, hearing her moaning and gathering her excitement. I knew exactly what I wanted to do next as I leaned in closer for a kiss.
 
I shuddered as Christian slipped out of me. I heard the moan from Sylvia and knew he had pushed back into her. I muffled her moans kissing her but then screamed in surprise as I felt Christian pulling at me. Stood up and bent over I smiled down at Sylvia and watched as she moved up and down as Christian continued to slide in and out of her. I reached down with one hand squeezing at her breast. I felt his lips on the back of my legs and smiled and I tried to reach down between Sylvia's legs. If i tipped my head down enough I could even see Christian moving in and out of her.

I leaned down, my legs shaking a little and kissed and sucked on a hard nipple, feeling Sylvia's hands go to the back of my head and run through my hair and I felt each time Christian pushed into her.
 
Amy's tit slipped from my mouth when I felt Christian's cock s;ide back into me. I gripped Amy's forearm's tight as his cock filled me. I lifted my legs back towards me as Christian pumped. Amy's mouth found mine agains for a kiss before finding it's way to my breast, licking and sucking at my taut nipple.

I was real close now. I placed my left hand on the back of Amy's head, pulling her onto my tit and slipped my right hand between our bodies and began to rub my clit. The combination of Amy's body on top of me, her mouth suckling on my tit along with Christian slamming his cock into me and me rubbing my throbbing clit was all I could take.

I arched my back and let out a long, low guttural moan, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as my body began to shuder and tremble, orgasming on my best friend's husband's cock.
 
I kissed and sucked and licked at her hard nipple my hand reaching out and finding the other hard one and teasing it. I felt Sylvia's hand in the back of my head and from her sounds I glanced down and saw her other hand down between her legs. I could feel Christian, and hear him grunting as he started to fuck Sylvia harder and harder.

I looked up at Sylvia as she started to cum. My own hand slipping down over her tummy and finding her hand I slipped my hand under hers and continued to rub at her clit as she squirmed and screamed and started to cum harder and harder under the touches of both me and my husband.

Finally I moved and knelt by her side smiling down at Amy and running my hands over her body, turning I looked at Christian as he moved in and out of her now still, though at a slower pace. Leaning down I softly kissed Sylvia feeling her breathes coming hard and fast still. "Feel good?" I whispered in between kisses as I reached down sliding my hand over Amy down between her legs and my fingers slipped around Christians cock as he pushed it back deep inside of Amy.
 
I had my tongue deep inside of Amy, sliding it along her pussy and twisting in circles around her little nub. Meanwhile my hand was across her ass and my thumb was carressing her little pucker. Then you started breathing heavier and I could feel your pussy start to clamp down on my cock.

As you started to moan I pulled my face back from Amy's pussy and stared down at you from between her legs. I could still see her flattening your breasts against your chest with her palms and tonguing your nipples. Your whole body was reverberating violently as I rocketed in and out of you.

When you drew your knees up I knew that I would have such deep access to you and I was thrusting harder and harder--using my hands on your thighs to hold you open to me. I wanted to make you cum so badly, though I was still somewhat unsure what the fallout from all this would be. Little enough of that was actually on my brain at the moment though. I was concentrating hard on fucking you hard.My cock was swelling inside of you as I rammed in and out of you, harder and faster, your whole body quivering with the impacts, and with the effort of holding in your climax for one last moment, then another...and one more.
 
Last edited:
I pulled away from Christian, moving over I rolled over and laid side by side with Sylvia. Reaching down I took her hand in mine and smiled at her as we both laid there naked next to each other and I smiled looking back up at Christian as Sylvia continued to calm down after having cum so hard.

I looked from Christian to Sylvia and smiled as I reached out with my foot and brushed my leg against the side of Christian. "Well aren't you going to fuck me now?" I asked with a smile and turned leaning over kissing Sylvia softly. "You can fuck me while she catches her breath for a minute." I kissed Sylvia a second time and smiled widely at Christian.
 
Feeling Amy's body cuddling up next to mine was exquisite as she caressed my body and planted soft kisses on me as well. My body settling down from my intense orgasm, my body was enjoying the sensations and attention. I leaned in to Amy and kissed her softly, our tongues swirling slowly. We finally were able to enjoy each other after all these years.

My eyes dreamily gazed upon Amy, then at Christain and say,

"yeah, when are you going to fuck your wife?"

And we both started to giggle like little schoolgirls.
 
Back
Top