Cursed ~Closed~

The thrill of the hunt filled every fiber of Gillian De Loup’s body. Oh how he loved that moment when his prey was cornered with no place to run. The fear in their young innocent eyes as they saw their own mortality and faced their teeth at the flashing fangs of the pack of wolves that surrounded her. Ah that sweet moment when his thick tongue caressed her sweet lips in a mock parody of a lover’s kiss. The sensual whisper of her blouse as it was shredded from her lithe young body. He closing the distance between as Krystal’s bra was rent from her. Step by step the young beauty retreated. Step by step the dry wolf closed the distance until Krystal back pressed against a rock wall. It was then that De Loup casual ripped her pants from her. The little scrap of lacy that was her panties soon followed.

Oh how wide this young innocent daughter of Eve’s grew as it slowly dawn on her that it was not her life that was endanger, but her virtue and honor. How desperately Krystal tried to cover herself with her arms and hands. The Master, the dyer wolf, her wolf, took another step closer. His hot moist breathe washed over Krystal’s Maiden treasure. Those dark golden eyes met Krystal’s smoldering hazel eyes. A low growl of warning rumbled from deep within his barreled chest as if in warning for her to move her hands. A quick lunge, flashing fangs and he thrust his muzzle between her legs. His great tongue licked Krystal’s velvet inner highs, then he ran the length of her sweet virginal folds. De Loup once more seduced Krystal with his mouth, lips, teeth and tongue, yet this time it was no dream no dashing man that was seducing her but a wolf a wolf that was beyond anything she could have conceived of. The rest of the pack looked like young pups in comparison.

That devilish tongue snaked into her chaste innocence, deeper and deeper until it nudged Krystal maiden head the symbol of her chaste innocence. That tongue backed off just a bit as it searched once more for that sweet spot that would drive the young beauty crazy with sinful, forbidden pleasure. Oh this time De Loup would not just be satisfied with ringing and orgasm or two from this gorgeous young daughter of Eve. This time he would claim her virginity.
 
Krystyal kept resisting despite the betrayal of her trembling body, shaking her head and tears streaming freely down crimson cheeks. The rock wall prevented her from escaping, no matter what direction she attempted to seek out. The warning growls and snapping startled her enough to remove her hands against the wall, unaware of the slight parting in her thighs practically inviting him to take claim. Before she could block him, the warmth of his breath and tongue paralyzed her as it slid along the inner thighs reaching to the very center of her innocence.

“Please………. Let me go…… I… I can’t do this again.… Please stop……”

She knew he couldn’t understand her and once more her pleas fell on deaf ears, the visions of last night quickly emerged. Everything about last night came rushing to her core, the sensations of how his mouth forced her into endless orgasms, his determination for her submission ran deep in the golden eyes. This wolf was no different; those same sensations filled every fiber within her. All these memories served to increase her body’s betrayal, parting her legs more for her wolf as one leg held most her weight, the other leg shaking on its toes trying to keep balance.

Her hips bucked wildly, pushing towards his tongue as it dove into her, searching for that sweet weakness of pleasure. It was not long before she screamed out as her juices drooled into his mouth, her exhausted body quaking hard against him and the rock wall. Just as he did last night, he forced three more orgasms out of her before her body buckled over on top of him, her hands clutching tightly into his fur attempting to keep standing, yet her trembling legs couldn’t keep her standing any longer. Krystal was barely aware of him guiding her to the ground, using the submission of her body and mind to ease her into the position he desired. She weakly protested wanting to rest, to be left alone, although like last night, the words were incoherent and her muscles would not obey what her mind told them to do.
 
Once more Gillian De Loup tasted the sweetness of Krystal’s innocence. He savored that sweetness all the more in his natural form, all his hunter’s senses heighten from the chase. Oh how he loved the way the young girl’s supple young body responded to the caress of his tongue. He played Krystal’s gorgeous young body as if was a fine instrument and he the master of it. Each little gasp of sinful pleasure drove him on. Once more Gillian ripped a series of cascading orgasms form the trapped young beauty. This time there were no drugs to weave the illusion that this was a dream. No this was reality, a reality that found her naked and vulnerable as the wolf feasted on her innocence.

De Loup felt Krystal’s body fingers curled into the coarse ruff of this thick fur. He felt her body slump press to his from the intensity of the orgasms that he had ripped from her. A low commanding growl from deep within the great dyer wolf’s chest seemed to demand that this sweet young daughter of Eve submit to him. Little nips, barks and howls herded the little innocent honey blond beauty to her hands and knees. His hot moist breath once more washed over Krystal’s moist little pussy. Again the great wolf’s tongue reamed out Krystal’s juicy little pussy. But this time De Loup wanted more than just a taste.

Gillian mounted Krystal, his fore paws wrapped around her trim little waist, his body molded to hers, and his moist hot breath washed over the nape of the young girl’s neck. His hips began to thrust forward the tip of his hot red cock brushing Krystal’s inner thigh, stabbing one moment at her virgin pussy the next at the forbidden dark star of her virginal ass. It was quite clear that this beast was determined to claim her innocence.
 
In the darkest part of her mind, she couldn’t believe what was happening, it became to unrealistic for her mind to accept. In the wolf eyes she saw him, the way he licked and claimed her submission, it was all him, the man from last night. Yet, when she opened her eyes, it was a pack of wolves she saw, nipping and growling at her, all demanding her to surrender to the dire that took his claim.

Krystal tried to fight with renewed strength once he mounted her, struggling hard against the hardness that searched with determination, seeking to claim her virginity and tear down another wall of her innocence. He was much too big though and she was extremely exhausted to put up any real fight, growling deeply at the struggling and demanded for her to surrender.

When she panicked and started to fight harder, he bit into her neck with dominating pressure and instantly she submitted to him, mind and body paralyzed by such a simple action. It was then she felt the sharp piercing invade her hungry pussy, forcing her hips to rise in reaction, inviting him with a tight grip that wrapped around the entire length. Krystal tried to scream, she heard herself scream in her head, physically though, she was just gasping for air trying to deal with the shock.

To her surprise it wasn’t as painful as she anticipated and it was the shock is what overwhelmed her, fresh tears escaped and her body quaked hard beneath him. He put more pressure on the back of her neck, forcing her mind to completely cease any fight she had left. Krystal tried to not accept what was happening, trying desperately to leave this world and put her mind somewhere else as he claimed her. Yet, his demanding growls and endless thrusting prevented her thoughts from straying too far, forcing her to remain here with him. There was not much Krystal can do but to accept and to give into his desires, deepening her submission to him.
 
Oh how he loved the feel of her naked body beneath him. The thrill of her struggle to protect her honor and virtue. But already his nostrils were filled with the dark musky intoxicating scent of this sweet innocent daughter of Eve’s arousal. It was the moment in the hunt that he loved best, the realization that her virginity was about to be ripped from her by the beast with the golden eyes, eyes that both Gillian De Loup and her wolf seemed to share. But enough was enough it was time to put Miss Krystal Mayz pathetic little struggles to an end, it was time to make this gorgeous young daughter of Eve his little human bitch.

De Loup’s powerful jaws closed around Krystal’s slender neck. His gleaming white fangs pressed to the hollow where her neck and shoulder met. He could feel her life force madly pulsing just beneath the surface of her velvet skin. His jaw pressed a little tighter till the hapless young beauty ceased to struggle. Oh how she had fought him resisting what her gorgeous young body wanted, and yet the press of his fangs to her life force sealed this supple young beauty’s fate. That questing cock that had grazed Krystal’s inner thigh, that had probed at the dark star of her virginal ass now found its mark. It slipped within the chaste sheath of the young girl’s virginal folds. It tick ridged surface grated across Krystal’s throbbing clit, and each thrust drove her wolf deeper and deeper into her chaste little pussy. He drove into Krystal until the tip of that red hot cock nudged her maiden head. Then with one powerful thrust, one burst of pain, and Krystal’s virginity was nothing but a fading memory.

It was not enough for De Loup to just claim her virginity but to seduce her body if not her fragile mind as well. That great wolf now began to seduce Krystal’s treacherous young body with the power of his And as he fucked the now deflowered virgin as his pack watched it was at times almost genteel sensual as his body moved with hers. At other times it was savage primal as he demanded from her everything she had to give and more. The his knot began to swell lock the Krystal with his as if natured had ordained that she was to be the bear his offspring.

How long he fucked her, Krystal would never know for sure. It was around one when he mounted her and when he filled her fertile young womb with his white hot scalding seed it was just about sunset. He had used her for his own pleasure and when he was done with her he simply slipped from her supple young body and trotted off as if she were nothing to him. Krystal was left naked in the woods by the lake. Her clothing useless tattered rags, to make her way back to the castle. Ravaged and abandoned Krystal Mayz found herself in Batard’s arms, carried to her room and bond to the bath. He slipped her shoes from her feet and gave the ravished young beauty a very sensual and arousing sponge bath. Like the night before Batard had to be content with the Master’s leavings. So once more the unconscious young beauty was fucked for a second time that day. Though her mind may have been in the depths of a black abyss her sweet young body seemed to welcome her newest lover.

“Tomorrow my proud little beauty tomorrow.”

Tomorrow he would bring her to heel threaten to tell the Master that she had lain with a beast, threaten to tell her parents. After all he had her cell phone. Oh how he looked forward to having this stunning young beauty in his control.
 
Krystal was lost in the world of her wolf, being nothing but a play thing for him. She still tried to stray away from him, thinking of another place to be rather than here. Sadly, the exhaustion and hunger became too much and without rest, she had no fight left at all. He had claimed everything from her, fucking her into complete submission for hours. There were times when she could feel passion, almost as if he was making love to her and with actual thought behind it. These were the moments when he broke through more walls, breaking down her emotionally. Krystal reacted to those moments with just as much passion, showing him her true desire and need to submit to him.

By the time he was done with her, leaving her in the dirt for several moments, bruised, scratched and in nothing but pain from being in the position, on the ground for several hours. Krystal doesn't know she managed to make it back to the castle, everything Batard did in her weakness felt like a distant dream. Against her will, her body reacted to his touches, moaning and groaning as he took his own claim to her. She was able to hear and feel how he fucked her, like watching it from a distance.

When she finally was able to get any form of rest, the dreams kept coming at her in a never ending cycle. Going back and forth between all three of them taking their claim on her. There were some visions when the man and beast were one. One moment it was the beast mounting her, his claws and fangs digging into her flesh fucking furiously into her with sheer power. Next scene became the man with his golden eyes, making sensual love and seducing her ways only a lover can do. Both wolf and man had the golden eyes, making their demands and forcing the submission to come forth.

Finally Batard came into the picture, his caring hands roaming all over her in slow and mesmerizing ways that she simply couldn't resist. Just as she is unable to resist the golden eyes. Batard took advantage of her in the weakest state it seems, when she protests, they were nothing but gasps and moans of pleasure to him.

Physically she was responding to these dreams, tossing and turning, moaning and crying out with nothing but raw pleasure. Her one hand roamed all over her flesh, clawing as if it was the wolf clawing at her and gripping her own neck in response to the wolfs bite. Her legs spread wide open with the other hand between them, gushing mixed juices into a big wet spot on the sheets as she squirted and came over and over again. Giving whoever may be watching a show of what they created, showing them the broken walls they tore down. Her dreams proving just how she desired to submit to her wolf.

When she woke up it was from her moaning out to her Master, filling the room with her crying out his name when she orgasms to those beautiful golden eyes. It was then she realizing what her dreams had been doing to her, finding the huge wet spot in the sheets, juices soaking her hand. Then shame of what she was doing took control, shame of what she had been dreaming for the last couple of hours. Even now in the waking moment, the visions kept teasing her mind, unable to get any of it out of her head.

Krystal curled up underneath the blanket, shaking from the use of her muscles over who knows how many hours since the wolf took her. She is in so much pain, starving and unable to remember when she truly ate last, still wanting nothing but to go home and confused as to why she couldn't find the path. She was on the verge of crying, tears welling up and straining to break free from their confines, though she didn't want to surrender to them. For the moment, she wanted to savor this moment of being alone, free from the golden eyes and Batard, savoring every second of peace till it was broken by a knock on the door. Krystal wanted nothing to do with whoever it was, wanted nothing to do with leaving the room naked, so she bit her tongue and pretended to still be sleeping, hoping they would go away.
 
As always the transformation from one form to the other was both physical and emotional draining for Gillian De Loup. Yet the change from his natural form to that of the hated naked human form with all its weaknesses was even more so as the power of sinuous muscle and keen senses gave way to that of the naked ape. He shivered in the cold twilight of the mountains, the taste and feel of her, lingered with him. Gillian gathered his clothing and dressed for his return to Juron de Bois.

“Batard where is she!”
Gillian’s voice was possessed of a low ferial growl, his golden eyes blazed with a dark lustful fire.

“She has retired for the evening Master.”

Batard kept his eyes demurely lowered in the presence of the Master. De Loup turned on his heel and stormed off to his private viewing chamber. He peered through the two way mirror and watched as Krystal slept. He watched as she laid there naked her hands roaming her sweet young body as she tossed and turned. He smiled as he saw her maul her own breasts pinching and tugging at her own nipples. Yet what caught his attention was where Krystal other hand was and what it was doing. The little defiled virgin was driving her fingers into her own hot little pussy, mimicking the way he had fucked her earlier that day when he had robbed her of both her virginity and her innocence. Gillian watched as her supple young body arched to her own touch and the memory of this stunning young beauty on her hands and knees thrusting her gorgeous body back on to his cock came flashing before his mind’s eye and a slowly wicked smile bowed his lips. His smile only broaden as she screamed out her sinful pleasure time and again that night in her feverous dreams as her delicate fingers helped her to relive the horrors and ecstasy of her day.

Batard knocked softly on Krystal’s door. That soft insistent knock went unanswered. Batard smiled for he knew that very soon Miss Krystal own hunger would driver from the sanctuary of her room. He waited patiently till Krystal emerged from her room.

“Hungry Miss?”

Batard was the soul of discretion curious, attentive to Krystal’s every need. He waited till she had eaten then with a casual air he laid her cell phone on the table, then next to it several photographs of her and her wolf from the day before.
“Miss Mayz I am sure you would not want your parents to see these photographs …now would you.?”

His voice was still the emotionless measured meter of a servant.

“ Be so kind as to remove all your clothing my dear so I can fuck you like your furry little friend did….or…”

He left his implied threat unspoken.
 
Krystal cringed as the knock continued a few more times, insisting on an answer but none came. She refused to answer right now, she needed this time alone to figure out everything that has happened. Why it was happening, worse of all, why she isn't fighting any of it physically. Her body betrays her every time and it made her sick and angry towards. Wondering why she becomes so submissive when those golden eyes stare into her soul.

She finally emerged from the bed cleaning herself up and washing away the fresh tears while looking in the mirror. The wolf had done a number on her, pale flesh is streaked with red scratches from his claws, showing where he ripped her clothes off, marks on her belly and breasts from where his paws wrapped around her. Hands and knees were slightly bruised by being on the hard ground for so long, then to top everything off, the bruise from his teeth wrapping around part of her neck and shoulder.

Krystal had hoped it was all just a dream and nothing more, but the body doesn't lie and proof of what happened looked back at her from the mirror. Between her legs was sore and raw from both nights of being abused, it throbbed and ached painfully. When she looked down to take a look at the damage, it was beaming red from being over used. The muscles deep inside were painful in her gut from when the wolf locked them together with his knot. Despite all the pain she felt, just thinking about it all provoked a craving to feel her wolf do it all over again.

Once she reluctantly put on the only out fit she had, the school uniform, leaving the socks off this time as there are shoes for it and she didn't intend on leaving the castle today anyway. When she was in the middle of eating breakfast that Batard made for her, he threw the pictures in front of her, silencing anything she could possibly say and paralyzed her body. She hadn't even known her phone was with him, thinking it was in the backpack she had lost. The pictures kept her attention the most though, it was like reliving the dream over and over again with no escape of what happened. Worse part is, looking at the pictures, it appeared that she enjoyed everything that her wolf did, eyes glazed over with her mouth wide open, her hands digging and clawing into the ground.

At first she was angry with him for knowing she was out there and not doing anything to help her. Then came his demand and threat, freezing her anger for the time being as the fear began to replace it. He was not her Master, the ones with the golden eyes have become her Master. Krystal was defeated though, having no chance in the world to fight any of them or escape this place.

"Please Sir, I just want to rest and heal today. I am in so much pain from what the wolf did. Please, Sir, I can't handle anymore right now. I need more rest to heal. Please... Sir."

She lowered her gaze away from him and the pictures, there is no doubt in her mind that he has toyed with her body already, the dreams told her as much. If the other dreams were real, then the ones with Batard were just as real. Krystal wasn't going to fight him, he had already won with his threat and those pictures, it was more of the fact that she couldn't be on her knees again, or have someone take her raw and swollen pussy.

"Please...... Sir. I beg of you to let me heal first....The wolf... The wolf was my first time.... and it really hurt me."
 
The look of shock on that sweet young face as Batard made his outrageous demand. His dark golden flicked hazel eyes boldly took in every inch of her gorgeous young body. He made no effort to hide his lustful evaluation of her. The way her school uniform was just a little too tight, accentuating the sensual curves of Krystal’s young body. The skirt just a little too short displaying her long sculptured legs. He smiled as he saw she had not worn stockings but had chosen to go bare legged. Batard loved the way Krystal blushed a deep shade of pink as he laid out the damning photographs of her and her wolf. How that adorable blush turned crimson as he demanded that she submit to him.

"Please Sir, I just want to rest and heal today. I am in so much pain from what the wolf did. Please, Sir, I can't handle anymore right now. I need more rest to heal. Please... Sir."

Her soft angelic voice was trembling as she spoke. Krystal could not look Batard in the eye and demurely lowered her gaze from his.

"Please...... Sir. I beg of you to let me heal first....The wolf... The wolf was my first time.... and it really hurt me."

Batard only smiled wickedly as Krystal tried to pleading with him. He knew she really had no choice but submit, there would be no bargaining, there would be no mercy for her, and he had waited already long enough to enjoy her sweet charms. Batard reached into his pocket again,

snap,…………..snap………..snap….

As if he was dealing out a deck of cards Batard laid out a series of photographs, photographs she had taken herself of her wolf. By themselves they were quite innocent and yet taken with those that Batard had taken of her, with her own camera they painted quite a different picture. It was if she had stacked and seduced the beast herself, that she had offered her body willingly to her wolf.

“Well Miss Mayz if your tight little cunt has been fucked raw then perhaps I can fuck that tight little virgin ass of yours young lady.”

Batard’s voice was as cold as the grave.

“ Or perhaps I could fuck that sweet mouth of yours and have you swallow my cum, if that sweet cunt of yours is to sore Miss Mayz.”

There was no note of compromise in his cold even voice.

“But while you’re making up your mind Miss Mayz strip GIRL!.”

Krystal’s fate was closing in on her. Batard had given her outrageous choices acts so darkly forbidden that her innocent young mind could not even conceive how anyone could submit to such blatantly sinful acts. Batard imperiously folded his arms waiting for Krystal to make her choice.
 
“Why are you doing this to me? I just want to go home.”

She started crying while grabbing for all those pictures and her phone off the table with trembling hands, refusing to follow through his ludicrous requests. Krystal was shaking her head in disbelief that this was even happening to her. He is not her Master and she refused to allow him to be, fighting against him with what strength she had left.

“He will be upset if you take claim to those other parts of me. I am his to claim, not yours.”

Krystal couldn’t believe she just said that, not even sure of where it came from to just blurt it out like that. All she knew is that getting the golden eye Masters upset would be a bad thing and in a way, she just threatened to tell them about this. Though, if Batard uses her ass, the evidence would be there and she wouldn’t need to tell him. The pictures of her beautiful wolf made her ache for him again as she looks at what was in her hands, wishing he was here now. Looked at her phone and found that it was charged up fully, her parents’ number already on the screen with missed calls. He had her trapped in a corner in pure defeat.

Krystal never did look up once to meet his eyes, unwilling to give him that much and all this made her sick to even think about. The choices were very limited and her fight becoming much more defeated by the second with these pictures. The only hope she had left is that he makes this quick and she can retreat back to her room just as quickly. There was nowhere for her run at this point, if she ran out the wolf would find her again, which was in fact very tempting just to get rid of Batard. But then she knew the wolf would be a repeat of last night.

“I….. I don’t….. don’t want to get…. Pregnant… is….. is there something I can…….? Please, Sir… I don’t want to do any of those things…”

With that she buried her face into her arms on the table and began sobbing, finally releasing all the stress the few days have brought. The chance of getting pregnant by the wolf were in impossible to her, that thought wasn’t even in there, with Batard though, she would get with child and last night she wasn’t sure of what he truly did to her.

“I don’t want to get fat with child…. I don’t want to be here…. I’m not ready for any of this… I don’t want to be fat and ugly…. I… I… I’m not ready…”

Her sobbing indicating that she was willing to give up her raw pussy only, unable to imagine such a thing in her mouth and after the wolfs first few threatening jabs hit the tightest hole a few times, she couldn’t imagine the pain of having something like that in her ass. For her, there was only the one option and that was already aching to have something inside of it again. That something was not Batard though; it was the golden eyes that she wanted.

“What happens to me when he finds out that you are taking claim as well? I belong to him and you know this. So what happens to me when he smells and tastes you inside of me? When I am fat and ugly with your child? He will be furious with me when he smells you and I have your child.”

Krystal was terrified of these thoughts and as she spoke, her fingers were slowly working with the buttons of the shirt. One by one they popped opened, revealing that she didn’t bother with the bra either, expecting to just go back to her room and not deal with this. She knew there is no point in fighting anymore, knowing that her golden eye Masters will be furious with her and not Batard. They would believe him over her if she tried to say anything, he will just come up with some story to put her at fault. Just as he is doing with these pictures. Which she looked at again while standing up unmoving from the table in front of her, letting her skirt and panties fall to the floor.


"He will be furious.... Don't do this to me... Please.... I don't wish to anger him...."

Fresh tears started to flow the more she realized just how trapped and defeated she truly is, thinking that perhaps the events with the wolf was her fault after all. The pictures proved that she seduced the wolf, flaunting herself for him, submitting to him willingly. All she wanted to do right then was run out the door when she felt Batard standing right behind her as she kept her focus on the pictures.

"….. I.... I don’t belong to you…."
 
Last edited:
That adorable look of shock on Krystal’s angelic face slowly became one of utter defeat and hopelessness and yet this sweet young innocent still fought against her fate.

“I….. I don’t….. don’t want to get…. Pregnant… is….. is there something I can…….? Please, Sir… I don’t want to do any of those things…”

Krystal stammered as she searched Batard’s cold golden flicked hazel eyes for some shred of mercy.

“I don’t want to get fat with child…. I don’t want to be here…. I’m not ready for any of this… I don’t want to be fat and ugly…. I… I… I’m not ready…”

Soft tears stained Krystal flawless cheeks. Batard could see that the girl’s young innocent mind could not even conceive of taking a man into her sweet little mouth or submitting to being taken in such a sinfully forbidden way. Despite her, begging and pleading Batard knew she would submit, she truly had no other choice.

“What happens to me when he finds out that you are taking claim as well? I belong to him and you know this………..He will be furious.... Don't do this to me... Please.... I don't wish to anger him...."

Batard smiled to himself for in her young mind Krystal was already accepting that she was owned, the possession of those golden eyes. For his part Batard’s features remained unreadable. He watched as Krystal’s trembling fingers slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped from her shoulders. Despite her protests the girl slowly stripped for him. Her skirt pooled around her ankles as she steeped from it and her panties to stand before Batard naked and vulnerable.

"….. I.... I don’t belong to you…."

“While the Master is away the servants will Play Miss Mayz.”

Batard had backed Krystal up to the table. He spun the young beauty around and bent her over the table. His fingers tightly laced into her hair as his body molded to hers.

“Spread your legs Miss Mayz.”

Batard hissed, his hot moist breath washing over the nape of the girl’s neck. He gave her hair a sharp yank forcing her gorgeous young body to arch back against him.

“Do it Bitch

With a strong grip on Krystal’s hair he slipped one hand around her prostrated body, he roll her little pink nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Batard thrust his hips forward the head of his cock spreading her moist folds and impaled her on his cock. Now the true horror began, as Batard began to seduce Krystal’s treacherous health young body. She was not the first young innocent he had sensually seduced and he was no strangers to the carnal secrets of a woman’s body.
 
Krystal was in shock at the whole ordeal he put her through, staring at the pictures and unable to get them out of her head. She heard him call her 'Bitch' on top of everything else he was threatening her with, her body responded to waht he was doing, the roughness of his hand gripping her hair, the hot breath that teased at her neck. She was unable to help the response it gave towards the fingers that teased her nipple. They were all uncontrolled reactions though, something that was beginning to make her sick to think about.

Even her own pussy gave into the thrust that caused so much pain. It burned and screamed as he impaled himself into the swollen tunnel. Krystal didn't scream though, didn't give him the satisfaction of allowing him to see her pain anymore. The anger she felt of herself and how she has betrayed herself was the seed, looking at the pictures and hearing his words repeat over and over again fed that seed.

Batard had made a mistake and she was beginning to see that mistake, the anger towards the backstabbing man began to fuel that anger, turning it into rage. The way her body reacted to his touch fueled it that much more. Grab pictures and run..... Grab pictures and run... Run... just run... keep running... Grab and run.. grab and run...

The mistake he made was simple, he gave her everything he was blackmailing her with, threw it all in her face underestimating her. Then to call her a 'bitch' finished it off, she is no bitch, nor a slut and she will not play into his games. Krystal did grab the phone and the pictures, most of which were already in her hands so it went without notice on his part. His hand in her hair was a tight grip, a very painful grip and the position he held her in made everything restricted.

"I ... am.... no bitch...."

Krystal growled low and deep, letting her rage build, thinking of pictures helped. He was there the entire time, he took pictures of her running from the wolves, took pictures of every detail and every moment with the wolf. Instead of helping her, he used that against her. Right now, she was using that against him, digging deep into that pit of rage that she's never felt before. Her body's betrayal fueled that rage as it came close to giving in, surrendering to him, mind and body at war once again.

Without much thinking, she stomped on his foot as hard as possible, kicking back at his shin and pushing away from the table. The table wasn't light and it took effort to push it out from under her, it gave her just enough room to keep kicking backwards, clawing at his face hard. He held his grip in her hair and she used that pain to fuel the rage that much more.

"I am no slut......"

When Krystal was able to twist around painfully, twisting her own hair even tighter just to face him, she kneed him hard in the groin. She could see the anger flash in his eyes and his grip still strong in her hair, she clawed his face again and kneed him till he finally let go. There was nothing but pure rage in her eyes, the fear was completely gone, Krystal went feral on him, fighting like a trapped animal for her life.

Any pain she felt vanished in the rage she held onto, knowing he won't be down for long, in fact he had his own rage and began to reach out to grab her. His fingers barely grazed the skin of her arm and she started to run outside as fast as possible with the pictures and phone tightly in her grasp.
 
Batard screamed from the sudden and vicious attack. He had been caught by surprise and now lay crumpled on the floor, his fingers having slipped from Krystal’s hair. Through watering eyes he saw the naked young beauty hurriedly scoop up her phone and the photographs as she ran.

“You think those are the only copies Miss Mayz or that I have not copied your parents’ number!”

He called after her in a choking coughing voice.

“You’ll never escape Miss Mayz. How long do you think you will survive naked in these mountains at night girl!”

Batard knew well that there was no cell phone reception this deep in the Pyrenees Mountains and, the reality was that Miss Krystal Mayz really had no place to run. As Krystal fled naked from the castle and into the gathering evening the first cool breath of the evening caressed Krystal’s supple young body.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A wolf lifted his head to the night sky and howled at the rising moon. The answering call of the pack came echoing back to him. This was not the howl of Krystal’s wolf his voice smaller weaker than that of the dyer wolf. He howled again as he caught the scent of prey on the night air, a rabbit, a deer, and something else. Something sweet, something tantalizing, it was the scent that he had followed earlier at the Alpha’s command when he had been awakened from his rest. He now took up that scent again and called to the pack. Dark golden eyes now pierced the gathering darkness, took up chase, to make sure that this sweet prey was heard back to the embrace of the Alpha, heard back so that she embrace her fate, herded back to the castle and the waiting arms of Gillian De Loup and Batard. Again the clarion call of the pack their leader’s twin hungers, one for food, and one for the mate of the Dyer wolf.
 
Krystal didn't care about where to go or the things he had yelled to her, she just ran. Ran passed the lake into the thick of the woods, finding herself at the rock wall where the wolf had taken her. She can hear the wolves talking to each other, most likely in search of her. When one found her, approaching with snarling fangs and growling deeply. Krystal slowly moved around seeking some kind of cave like hole in the wall.

As with everything else, there was nothing for her to hide in, no escape from the castle and the more wolves approaching, she knew her time out here was restricted. She couldn't understand why the wolves wouldn't let her go though, she wasn't doing anything to threaten or give them reason to keep her here. She wanted to go home and forget about this place.

She looked at the pictures and at her phone, despite the approaching wolves and being trapped, her thoughts went to her parents. For the moment, the wolves kept their distance, mostly making sure she didn't run again and she sank down to the ground in defeat. In reality, she didn't know how the long the wolves would allow her to stay here after realizing they were here to take her back to the castle. Krystal read through the missed texts of her parents, they were clearly looking for her, wonder where she has been. The reception out here was spotty at best, one moment she had it, the next it was gone. In this spot it was no help either, the mountain she was up against blocked quite a bit out.

It was a risk to take and she text a reply to her parents saying that she is out of town for awhile and to not worry anymore, that she didn't know when she would be back. It took forever for it to send and she truly did not know if it actually got sent or not. Then she smashed the phone against the rock wall and curled her knees up and stayed there for a time, watching the sunset behind the trees.

Eventually the wolves got inpatient with her and started nipping and growling at her to get her to move again. They kept at her heels guiding her back towards the castle, finding herself once faced with the door to the one place she doesn't want to be, the wolves stayed with her till she was inside.
 
Fear, desperation, He could taste it on the evening air so rich so sweet the essence of the hunt. There was no need to run but to merely call back and forth as their prey was slowly trapped with no place to go. Her steps had, as by some strange hand, guieded her back to where the Alpha had taken her breed, her and made her his mate, and yet he was not here now. Those pale, lesser golden eyes stared back at Krystal from the gathering gloom as evening slowly faded to night. There was a hunger in those pale golden eyes the same hunger she had seen in the Dryer wolf’s before he had claimed her.

Defeat, how delicious the taste. The wolf savored at as the young naked beauty slid to the ground now there’s to do withes they pleased. The big male paced back and forth his pale golden eyes never leaving Krystal’s. It was if he were thinking, pondering, trying to make up his mind wither to challenge the ancient one and take her as his mate. It was then a deep howl rang through the woods, the howl of the dyer wolf as if reading his lesser brothers mind. The young male cringed at the sound of that howl. Then straightening he spoke to his pack and Miss Krystal Mayz bid for freedom came to an end. With low growls flashing fangs that nipped but did not mare the girl’s flawless skin they drove her before them, drove her back to the castle where she would once more have to beg Batard for shelter less she parish from the fangs of the wolves, or the chill of the night.

Batard watched from the battlements as the wolves drove their prey before them. An evil grin bowed his lips. The Master would be fatigued from his transformation it would be hours before he came searching for their young visitor, for that time she would be his. He took a deep steadying breath as the naked young girl had to once more knock on the castle door to beg for entrance. So she had learned the first rule there was no escape unless the master permitted it. Batard and the Master had come to an understanding long ago, they would share the sweet little morsels that dropped into their laps. The Master always to have first taste of the girl’s charms Batard’s pay was that he could enjoy whatever the Master had sampled. In the end she would please them both together but for now he would wait to see her innocence stripped from her.
 
Krystal was defeated and she knew it. The options were widdling down to nothing each time she escapes, she finds herself right back here. It made her sick to think of what Batard will do to her now after her feral attempt to escape. He knew she was in pain though and yet he didn't care about her, he threatened her with pictures without any concern for her, she didn't care how much she hurt him. It was a short lived victory.

She stood at the door for the longest time, noticing how the wolves got impatient with her for stalling. Each time she turned to walk away from the door, they showed aggression towards her. Leaving her with the one option of knocking on that door of nightmares. With her head bowed and a heavy sigh of defeat, she finally knocked on the door and waited.

When Batard finally answered the door, he found her on her knees with her head bowed, submitting herself to whatever fate was ahead. During this time, she started to build her walls and doors hiding behind them as much as possible.
 
The wolves watched as the defeated little beauty knocked on the castles door. They watched as Krystal slowly sank to her knees her hands in her lap and her eyes demurely lowered the submission of her body to their will complete if no her fiery spirit yet. The door opened slowly, its immense weight making the hinges grown like the crack of doom. A shaft a light bathed the naked beauty as she knelt there in submission. Batard nothing but a dark silhouette against the light.
“Rise Miss Mayz and go to the table my dear I have not finished fucking you yet. I do believe you know the position.”

Batard’s voice was dark and sweet as honey He stood back extending an arm as if in welcome to Krystal. His face an unreadable mask as he waited for the defeated young beauty to do as she had been commanded. He smiled as she assumed the position bent over the table supporting herself with her hands and her long legs spread so he could take her.

“You have been a very naughty young lady Miss Mayz and I fear you must pay for being such a disobedient young lady. You hurt me Miss Mayz when all I was trying to do was please your gorgeous young body.”

As the little man spoke it became apparent he did not understand why she had rebelled so. That there was a basic flaw in his humanity. He acted more like a wild animal, a wolf that took what it wanted. It was if humanity was a foreign concept to him. As he spoke he let the tips of his fingers trail over the firm curve of Krystal’s ass.

“I believe Bad Little Girls get spankings.”

WHAP

His hand came down on Krystal’s firm ass with a crack.

“ Penitent young ladies say I am sorry Mr. Batard thank you

As he spoke Batard fingers caressed the warm firm flesh of Krystal’s ass as he waited for her to do as she was told.

WHAP

“Miss Mayz!”

His fingers slipped between the gorgeous young beauty’s legs to caress her puffy sweet folds.
 
Last edited:
Krystal didn't want to submit, surrendering herself to those who don't seem to care whether or not she is hurting. It made her sick to do these things that he wanted, treating her like she is nothing more than a mindless slut. They were leaving her no choice but to become mindless and detached from them.

When the first smack landed on already tender flesh, she bit her tongue to keep from making a sound, curling her hands into fists to keep from reacting to much. Every word he spoke did not phase her, his tone wasn't convincing her that he cared about her, it was a tone that sought for one thing and one thing only.

The next smack and same thing, she fought hard to keep from giving him any reaction towards it.

"I am not sorry though. I told you I was hurting, I am in pain from the wolf..... and you still decided to hurt me.... This young body needs to heal and you just want to cause it more pain."

Krystal spoke coldly, forcing herself to detach any emotion, refusing to give him that satisfaction. It was difficult to hide the reaction of his tender touch to her raw pussy, but she managed to keep still and keep quiet, fighting with everything she had.

"You also called me a bitch, you want to black mail me. Everything that has happened since I've been here has hurt in one way or another.... So I am not sorry..."

Krystal kept the cold tone to her voice, not wanting to break down anymore and show him anymore tears. Her body though, the betrayer that it is, welcomed the caressing of his hand with signs of getting wet.
 
"I am not sorry though. I told you I was hurting, I am in pain from the wolf……

WHAP

Batard’s hand came down again with a force that made Krystal’s ass jiggle.

"You also called me a bitch,……….

Batard hand stilled held high in the air, it slowly lowered his fingers entwining once more in Krystal’s silken tresses. He turn her head so he could look into her eyes. There was a puzzled look in his golden flecked hazel eyes as he slowly repeated,

“Bitch”

He paused studying the girl’s defiant tear stained face.

“ But you are a female and as such the pack out there see you as a bitch a female. It is there mountains after all.”

His uncomprehending gaze continued to hold Krystal’s. He knew it was his responsibility to discipline new pups and she was the newest in a long line of human pups the Master had chosen. Why did they not understand he wondered once again. He let his hand slip from her hair.

“You’re beautiful Miss Mayz that is why I took the pictures of you and your wolf. I know your parents would not see that beauty as I do.”

Again the strange little man paused his uncomprehending look had not faded from his quizzical face.

“How can wanting to fuck a gorgeous creature like Mayz be wrong?”

It was if what he said was the most natural think in the world.
 
She listened to him with no real expression, left her emotions out there when she ran off. The smacks did hurt and she wanted to cry out, but she let them get caught in her throat, swallowing the screams back down.

"I am not a female wolf, I am a human and nothing more...."

Krystal growled back at him, anger flashed for a moment in her eyes at hearing that word again. The anger was slowly returning when he mentioned the pictures and her parents, not even registering the way he spoke right now.

"Leave my parents out of this please. I don't know why you are doing this to me, I am not the slutty girl you are looking for. I am not a whore."

There was a slight crack in voice, a hint that she was breaking from the emotional detachment she is trying to hold up. After taking a few deep breathes and calming her nerves down a little, since he seemed to be trying to understand why she ran from him, so far he had stopped spanking her and actually talked with her.

"If you think these things of me, if I am just a bitch to you and nothing more then why not leave me out there for the wolves to claim? Why take me back in? You loved seeing that wolf take me, you think it was beautiful as he stole my first experience, so why not let the whole pack take me? If I am just a bitch to you..... a bitch to them... why not let them have me? Why keep taking me back in?"


Krystal turned her head away from him, not wanting to look at him anymore, though her position remained fixed, bent over the table with her legs slightly parted as he requested. She knew eventually he would take her, not understanding why he hasn't done so yet, nor why he has stopped spanking her. The anger in his eyes when she ran off scared her and she expected him to take that anger out on her.


"If I am a nobody to you, why do you want to...... to..... take me so bad? I am not all that gorgeous either.... I am simple, there are prettier girls out there, ones that would be more suitable to be your bitch. I don't know the first thing about pleasuring another person. I've never even kissed anyone before"


Krystal was unable to use the work fuck like he uses it, regaining the emotions that tried to escape, sucking up the tears that threaten to break, swallowing the emotions that made her weak. The wolf broke her once, she refused to let herself keep breaking.
 
"I am not a female wolf, I am a human and nothing more.......

Batard’s thick bushy eyebrows arched the quizzical look on his face deepened as Krystal lashed out in her frustration and defeat. His hair was a wild tawny gray mass and with his eyebrows arched as they were he had a certain resemblance to the wolves at the door.

” I am simple, there are prettier girls out there, ones that would be more suitable to be your bitch. I don't know the first thing about pleasuring another person. I've never even kissed anyone before"

Batard lifted Krystal’s chin so his eyes met hers.

“But you are beautiful Miss Mayz.”

All else seemed to be swept away. Batard gently turned the young girl towards a mirror.

“Look Miss Mayz.”

Staring back at Krystal from the mirror was in fact a beautiful wild child, a stunning wood nymph, little twigs and stick held captive in her hair.

“Look Miss Mayz and see the truth of my words.”

The back of Batard’s hand caressed Krystal cheek, a soft gentle caress. His hands gently rested on her shoulders.

“And yes Miss Mayz you are gorgeous, in my eyes. Your breasts are young and firm,”

As he spoke his hands floated down over her arms to lovingly cup her firm young breasts.

“Your Nipples are pale pink perfection, and those dusky pink areolas….”

The tip of his finger lazily circled the girl’s nipple until the nipple was a taunt little pink nub atop a puffy little pillow, while the girl in the mirror looked back at Krystal. Batard’s erotic little description of this wild child of nature that stared back at Krystal was hypnotic. His dark rough voice wrapping around her as she watched the man in the mirror slide down the sensual curves of that girl’s supple young body yet it was Krystal’s that felt the fire in the pit of her stomach as those fingers sensually and seductively caressed the girl in the mirror.
 
His words fell on deaf ears, although his voice consumed her thoughts. She was just as tall as he was and his breath teased along her neck as he spoke. The image in the mirror haunted her, watching this stranger explore her body scared her. This isn't what strangers are suppose to do, this is for lovers, two people who know everything about each other. Krystal didn't see the things he spoke of either, the girl was just as much a stranger as he was. Seeing how the girl in the mirror surrendered to the unwanted touches, breasts reaching out towards those strange fingers that teased their nipples.

The body she saw was not her own either, most the scratches have faded, however, the mark of the wolf still remained on her neck and shoulder, a pretty bruise of where his fangs held onto her. Other bruises painted some areas on her flesh as well, knees were bruised and scratched of being on the ground taking the roughness of the wolf. Her hair was a tangled mess unlike how she normally keeps it.

Yet, it was her betraying body that responded to his tickling breath on her neck and exploring hands. Krystal slowly shook her head, fighting against him mentally as he tried to break her down more. Eventually she closed her eyes and turned her face away from him and the mirror in shame.

"That is not me.... That is not who I am... I.... I don't like being touched by strangers.... I don't like how it makes me feels..."


Krystal instinctively put her hands up, trying to cover up at least her breast, keeping her head turned and eyes closed. There was a need to run again, her mind told her feet to move, however they remained frozen in place, incapable of moving, let alone run anywhere.

"Please.... let me go.... I'm not the type of girl you want... I'm not a slut, or a bitch... that's what you want.... I can't do the things you ask of me.... I don't like being naked like this.... I can't do what you ask of me.... I just can't....."

It was then Krystal turned from him and the mirror, going down her knees to hide herself as much as possible. Her loose hair fell around her helped hide her more.
 
Batard could feel Krystal’s body tense, then slump in defeat, as his dark soft words caressed her senses and warped her reality.

"That is not me.... That is not who I am... I.... I don't like being touched by strangers.... I don't like how it makes me feels..."

He could see how her gorgeous young body and her mind were warring with each other. Despite the fact that her mind rebelled against all that was happening to her, her sweet traitors young body was responding to his caresses, her nipples were aching, engorged little nubs that crowned puffy dusky pink areolas. Batard’s nostrils were filled with the subtle musky scent of her growing unwanted arousal.

"Please.... let me go.... I'm not the type of girl you want... I'm not a slut, or a bitch... that's what you want.... I can't do the things you ask of me.... I don't like being naked like this.... I can't do what you ask of me.... I just can't....."

Once more Krystal sank to her knees in defeated submission and burying her face in her hands sobbing like a lost little girl. Batard sank to his knees before her and took both the sobbing girl’s hands in his. He lifted her chin with a single finger and gazed into her tear shimmering eyes. He did not say a word but just softly gazed into Krystal’s eyes. He held her soft eyes captive in his gaze, his lips were just a breath away from hers, and slowly tenderly they brush Krystal’s. The tip of his tongue slid across the bow of her moist ripe lips, passed the even white ridge of her teeth, to savor the sweetness of her mouth. His kiss lingered slowly deepened, it was a kiss that a young girl could dream of and seldom find. Time stood still. There was no past, no future, just here, just now, and just that kissed that could sear her young soul.
 
Krystal couldn't hold the tears back any longer, the fight against them became too much for her handle. She was tired though. Tired of fighting with all these emotions, fighting against her body and how it felt when one of these men touched it. It was as if Batard could see that hidden her eyes, he looked deep into her soul where she couldn't hide from him. Krystal tried hard to hide within herself, not let him in, tear her gaze away from his. It became impossible to do so, he entranced her just as much as the golden eyes do. They held her like a trapped deer caught in headlights, frozen place and helpless to such a powerful gaze.

The kiss was unexpected and she tried to fight it only to fail. Her lips submitted and parted for him, welcoming his tongue to slip inside. Krystal closed her eyes tightly, her lips trembled, tasting her own tears when fresh ones broke free. Another fight was lost when she resisted to move her tongue against his, however his tongue insisted, urging hers to follow its lead. Krystal whimpered helplessly against the kiss as her tongue slowly danced with his. The kiss began to dominate the fight as her mind slowly submitted to what was happening.

Krystal cried a little longer into the kiss but he can tell it was from defeat and submission instead of fighting it. The surrender of her mind was finalized when her hand hesitantly reached up towards his face, fingertips just barely grazing his cheek with uncertainty. The crying slowly ceased the longer he held onto the kiss, urging and seeking for that natural submission he knows is there. Batard has found weakness in her walls, knowing that she has fully submitted to him.
 
Gillian De Loup the great Dyer wolf had stripped Krystal of her virginity and had bent her supple young body to his will as he had claimed her before the pack. Now with a simple kiss Batard stole the innocence of a first kiss from Krystal as well. He could feel her melting in to that sweet seductive kiss, the first tentative caress of her tongue to his, and then ever so slow the caress of her hand to his cheek. With that first soft tentative caress he felt her gorgeous young body relax incomplete submission. He felt this sweet daughter of Eve melt into his arm and seek the intimacy of their kiss and knew she was his to do with as he pleased.

Batard slowly eased Krystal back and down to the floor, his lips teasing hers, tempting her with little sparks of pleasure. His soft seductive kisses traced the line of the young girl’s jaw, flowed down over the slender bow of her neck, a little lover’s nip at the hollow of Krystal’s throat where her neck and shoulder met and her life force madly pulsed just below the surface of her skin. Little butterfly kisses floated down over her chest, exploded the firm contours of her young breasts, the tip of his tongue lazily circled one dusky pink areola, and then the other till her pale pink nipples throbbed as he inhaled each bud in turn to be pleased in teased by his tongue. Down across the quivering plain of her abdomen those butterfly kisses floated, coupled with erotic little tonguing as he teased her dimple naval, and a seductive little bite where her hip and thigh met. Batard hot moist breath stirred the fine downy fleece that hid Krystal’s maiden’s treasure. His knowing tongue slid along the length of the girl’s hot moist dewy folds. He supped on Krystal’s sweet innocent nectar, and coaxed her throbbing clit from its hooded hiding place. He griped the young innocents pearl of passion between his teeth and inhaled deeply drawing a cool steady stream of air across the feverous bud. Then Batard kissed his way back of Krystal’s gorgeous young body paying particular attention to all those secret little spots that brought her such sinful pleasure before once more claiming her mouth in a soul searing kiss. A kiss where she could taste her own sweetness.

The moment had come and Batard slipped between Krystal’s thighs, the tip of his cock grazed her inner thigh. Now was the time to see if indeed her submission was complete.
 
Back
Top