Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I cornered him in his kitchen on my knees- that was amazing, but I wound up leaning off the corner counter with my arms around his neck while he pounded my ass. ;)

Yes

I did today with a guy i have been talking to at the gym. It got to the point where i had to try so i told him how fit he look and i so admired men who looked that fit. He asked me back to his for coffee. I soon had his shirt off and felt his chest and went weak at the knee s when he kissed me.
Then i sat him down a knelt between his legs, opened up his pants to a lovely semi hard cock. I looked at his face eyes as i sucked him. He was in exstacy when he finally came and i swallowed it all.mmmm
He wants to fuck me next time..... Well i might let him

Yes today... Had a friend over early morning, and he fed me his cock and cum... A loverly not overly thick cut cock, and a ton of cum for my breckfast...
Then got a TXT from a regular guy I see, but whom I'd not heard from in a few months... Got reaquainted as he came over whilst on his lunch-hour from work and as he's now working closer I might get to see.... suck him, a lot more often...
so two today, so far, and lookign forward to a week away from tommorrow with my fiance, who's cock will be spending a lot of time in me, one way or another... He's arranged for at least two threesomes whilst I'm at his, so I should hopefully not only be getting his gorgeous cock to suck but a couple of other guys too.. Oh, and my fianee is cut, about 8 inches, and a really thick girth, I easily need both hands to get a grip on him...
Oh, and a few days back had a loverly threesome with fiance and a regular fuck-buddy of his, and got to have both their cocks in my mouth at the same time, which, well, really was too tight a fit to do much actual sucking, so had to deal with them each on their own... loverly...

Yes today... Had a friend over early morning, and he fed me his cock and cum... A loverly not overly thick cut cock, and a ton of cum for my breckfast...
Then got a TXT from a regular guy I see, but whom I'd not heard from in a few months... Got reaquainted as he came over whilst on his lunch-hour from work and as he's now working closer I might get to see.... suck him, a lot more often...
so two today, so far, and lookign forward to a week away from tommorrow with my fiance, who's cock will be spending a lot of time in me, one way or another... He's arranged for at least two threesomes whilst I'm at his, so I should hopefully not only be getting his gorgeous cock to suck but a couple of other guys too.. Oh, and my fianee is cut, about 8 inches, and a really thick girth, I easily need both hands to get a grip on him...
Oh, and a few days back had a loverly threesome with fiance and a regular fuck-buddy of his, and got to have both their cocks in my mouth at the same time, which, well, really was too tight a fit to do much actual sucking, so had to deal with them each on their own... loverly...

Would luv too see some pix of his Cut thick cock... and his friends taking pleasure in pleasing you

Congrats! My man is so jealous i cant have three ways anymore :(

I have not sucked one in quite a while, but I will drop to my knees in a heart beat and let you fill my mouth.

I love this thread. I always think about someone taking me deep into their throat. Love it!

Meeting up with a Guy Wed. Afternoon. Will be my first in a Long Hard While!!!

I once was invovled with a guy who did lots and lots of Coke..I can't nor won't do it but I asked him to come in my mouth. when he did it got numb! :p Just as if i'd rubbed some in my teeth...It was an interesting time indeed!

it's been far too many years since I last got a cock to suck... anyone around in Oxfordshire, UK?!!

so not fair :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back