This "New World Order" -- what does anybody have against it?

"They" are whatever bogey-men that happen to be tormenting the fevered minds of various wingnut whack jobs at any given moment.

Freemasons, Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones Society, Deep State, Elders of Zion, etc etc, mix & match as you please and make it up as you go along.

The European Union is no boogeyman.

Nor is this a conspiracy theory:
The fact that decisions are taken unilaterally at Brussels, above the opinions of democratically elected heads of States and with a lack of transparency to the public regarding the process of it all.

And if an individual State does not want to conform, there are other methods of presdure involved like withdrawal of economic advantages.
 
It is difficult to imagine the EU evolving into a totalitarian regime. The political will for such an outcome simply does not exist, and totalitarian regimes do not just happen in the normal course of events, regardless of favorable conditions; somebody has to intentionally make them happen. The Weimar Republic of Germany, with a militarized popular culture, a tradition of extreme statism, authoritarian rule routinely exercised through Article 48 of the constitution, and a national persecution complex WRT foreign nations, presented favorable conditions for a totalitarian regime, but none would have emerged without the Nazis demanding it.

Those that you engage with on this board are a tad more sophisticated than you give them credit.

When I talk about (potentially) totalitarian regimes, I don't automatically have in mind Hitler's Germany.

Have you read around Sheldon's Walin's notion of Inverted Totalitarianism?
 
Mass murder is nothing new to any people or continent, your racism however is noted. ;)

So just accept it because "shit happens." Besides, mass murder and genocide are
two different things. 9/11 was mass murder, the Holocaust was genocide, as was the killing of an estimated 15 million Congolese by European colonialists. I would have thought that a supposedly clever Slant would be smart enough to know the difference, not like some half-witted Beaner, Darkie, Polack or whatever flavor of white trash you'd care to mention. Whatever...

(The countdown for feigned right wing outrage at rhetorical racist remarks begins... 5...4...3...2...1...)
 
"They" are whatever bogey-men that happen to be tormenting the fevered minds of various wingnut whack jobs at any given moment.

Freemasons, Illuminati, Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones Society, Deep State, Elders of Zion, etc etc, mix & match as you please and make it up as you go along.

For a long time it was Communists . . . before that it was Catholics . . . before that it was Freemasons . . . and before that it was the British, believe it or not.
 
The European Union is no boogeyman.

Nor is this a conspiracy theory:
The fact that decisions are taken unilaterally at Brussels, above the opinions of democratically elected heads of States and with a lack of transparency to the public regarding the process of it all.

And if an individual State does not want to conform, there are other methods of presdure involved like withdrawal of economic advantages.

But the results ain't so bad. You can't fairly speak of a continent groaning under the tyranny of Brussels.
 
...But if the NWO really were a plan to unite the world politically, well, that would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

Not if you believe in national sovereignty, real diversity, or human freedom.

The world had a chance to move forward after the Cold War ended to one where national sovereignty, balance of power, localized control, peace, and human liberty were the way of the future. The western pseudo-elites like GHW Bush, the scum of humanity, and those who followed him, deliberately destroyed that opportunity.

We're supposed to be willing to give our lives for "our country", the ultimate sacrifice, yet the people running the county are giving it away to a global government.

Call me crazy, but that's not the future I want for our progeny. It won't be peaceful, it won't be free, and for the vast majority of people it won't be prosperous.
 
I don't address it because I don't believe they don't give a shit.

LOL....yea I'm sure someone on the other side of the planet will take real good care of FL and totally has your best interest in mind instead of their own.

Look how well that's working on just a continental level, I'm sure globalism will be MUCH better LOL.


Don't take it personally, they're probably just apathetic nihilists like you.

I don't take it personally, I'm sane enough to know they are just people doing what's in their own interest, that means hosing my community whenever it suits SF/LA.

I knew that moving into rural California meant Sacramento shitting all over me because SF/LA want to.

I also don't take any of their shit and subvert their elitist commie bullshit at every opportunity. ;)

So just accept it because "shit happens."

Never said anything of the sort.

I would have thought that a supposedly clever Slant

Hi Rob. :)
 
It won't be peaceful, it won't be free, and for the vast majority of people it won't be prosperous.

That's exactly what KO and the other leftist want.

Prosperity and freedom are only for the elites.

Regular people need to have their lives micromanaged by a godlike government.
 
Not if you believe in national sovereignty, real diversity, or human freedom.

The world had a chance to move forward after the Cold War ended to one where national sovereignty, balance of power, localized control, peace, and human liberty were the way of the future. The western pseudo-elites like GHW Bush, the scum of humanity, and those who followed him, deliberately destroyed that opportunity.

We're supposed to be willing to give our lives for "our country", the ultimate sacrifice, yet the people running the county are giving it away to a global government.

Call me crazy, but that's not the future I want for our progeny. It won't be peaceful, it won't be free, and for the vast majority of people it won't be prosperous.

What on Earth are you talking about? There is no global government, and GHWB did nothing to establish one. The UN is merely an association, not even a confederation, and has no more power now than it had 50 years ago.
 
...But if the NWO really were a plan to unite the world politically, well, that would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

A tiny global self-appointed, narcissistic pseudo-elite, dictating to every country, every people group, and every individual how it must live, all the while obscenely
enriching themselves and further consolidating its own power, is the antithesis of not just the American ideal, but the basic order of all that is good in the world.

While many say we aren't supposed to use the Bible as a reference anymore, just as a work of literature if nothing else, it offers some cogent lessons for today. Nothing is new under the sun. The arrogant evil of humanity to think it can be better off discarding tribe, and nation, and kindred, goes back to the book of Genesis, and the Tower of Babel story. Whether factural or allegorical, when humans try to unite, arrogance and disaster will always follow.

Any effort to "unite us all" allows the arrogant, the self-righteous, and the self-interested the ability to cause havoc in the name of fake "progress" and will only end in disaster or tyranny.
 
What on Earth are you talking about? There is no global government, and GHWB did nothing to establish one. The UN is merely an association, not even a confederation, and has no more power now than it had 50 years ago.

There is the embryonic, now even fetal, shaddow effort to create one. Thanks for playing dumb there Rory.

We're not talking about the UN, but I think you know that. ;)
 
While many say we aren't supposed to use the Bible as a reference anymore, just as a work of literature if nothing else, it offers some cogent lessons for today. Nothing is new under the sun. The arrogant evil of humanity to think it can be better off discarding tribe, and nation, and kindred, goes back to the book of Genesis, and the Tower of Babel story. Whether factural or allegorical, when humans try to unite, arrogance and disaster will always follow.

You're taking the wrong moral from that story. The project did not fail because it was in any way ill-conceived. It did not fail because of human nature or human frailties. In fact, it was going so well that it frightened God. It failed only because He intervened. "Tribes" and "nations" came into existence for that reason, they had not existed before, all people were simply the descendants of Noah.
 
The fact that decisions are taken unilaterally at Brussels, above the opinions of democratically elected heads of States and with a lack of transparency to the public regarding the process of it all.

And if an individual State does not want to conform, there are other methods of presdure involved like withdrawal of economic advantages.

No, decisions are made multilaterally by a vote among member states. The EU isn't the Holy Roman Empire. The EU Parliament is democratically elected and debates on various policy issues are public. You and individual heads of state may not like their decisions, but that's Democracy for you. And member states are free to leave as the recent Brexit vote has demonstrated. It's multi-national corporations who make important economic decisions in private, and who are unaccountable to the public

I will say though that having a common currency among member states left to make their own individual economic policies is deeply flawed, and is largely to blame for the current economic troubles throughout Europe.
 
I also don't take any of their shit and subvert their elitist commie bullshit at every opportunity. ;)

Hi Rob. :)

That's telling 'em! Keep sticking it to The Man one angry incoherent post at a time!

And who the fuck is Rob? Never mind, I'm not really interested in your imaginary friends and/or enemies.
 
We can all at least agree, can't we, that regardless of the desirability or otherwise of a world government, the NWO conspiracy theory is bullshit?
 
We can all at least agree, can't we, that regardless of the desirability or otherwise of a world government, the NWO conspiracy theory is bullshit?

Of course you would say that to try and divert the attention of an unsuspecting public.

Don't pretend for a minute that we're not on to you, "King" Orfeo!
 
New World Order:

Meaning for conspiracy theorists

The New World Order conspiracy started as an extension of old John Birch Society conspiracy theories about the role of the United Nations. This theory claimed that the United Nations was merely a tool of the Communists, and that the end goal was the complete subjugation of the United States to the United Nations. This would then set up a world government in which all of the freedoms that Americans hold dear would be abolished. Usually, top American officials were claimed to be in on the conspiracy.

As usual with conspiracy theories, there are many contradictory variations on the theory. The most popular variation used to maintain that international bankers (a common code word for the Jews) were pulling the strings in both the US and the USSR. Others of a more obvious racist bent flat-out said that Zionists were the ones responsible (Like always). As many conspiracy theorists also believe that the Jews are responsible for either the banks or Communism (or both), these three strands are often woven together into a completely ridiculous whole.

Supporters of this theory can say to a certain degree who is part of it but nobody can determine who isn't part of the NWO. International organizations such as the World Bank, IMF, European Union, the United Nations, and NATO are often listed as core NWO organizations. Presidents and prime ministers of nations are routinely included in the conspiracy. A slightly different version of the NWO theory goes as far as saying that these families and persons are all part of the same bloodline. Most prominent families such as the Rockefellers, Morgans, and Du Ponts, as well as European monarchs, are said to be important members as well. Specifically, the Rothschild family is often accused of being among the masterminds.

Some versions of the theory are just reworkings of the old Illuminati conspiracy theory, in which a secret society is said to be working behind the scenes for world domination or some other nefarious purpose. Sometimes the Illuminati may be explicitly mentioned in these versions of the theory. Other versions will reference more recent groups, of which the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Group (which, unlike the Illuminati, actually do exist) are commonly mentioned. Freemasons are also regularly cited as perpetuating a conspiracy for world domination. The Pope, or the Roman Catholic Church in general, are believed by some to be orchestrating the NWO. Many other manifestations of the NWO theory characterise it is an international Jewish conspiracy, though many others see conspiracy leadership elsewhere and are not anti-Semitic (explicitly, at least). Famous crank and perennial candidate Lyndon LaRouche, for example, sees the British as the leaders of the conspiracy, and the Jews merely as pawns of British power.

It is because the NWO has limitless power and is worldwide in reach that it can be alleged to have been behind just about any event anywhere. This makes it less of a conspiracy theory than a framework into which any conspiracy theory can be shoehorned (a "super-conspiracy theory"). This also commonly involves a belief in pseudohistories (usually ripped off from the cranks of yesteryear) in an attempt to explain the origins of the NWO. For example, more modern incarnations of the NWO theory often draw on older Freemason and Illuminati theories and claim that groups like the Bilderbergs grew out of these earlier conspiracies.

The conspiracy theory remained marginal until the 1990s, and the growth of the Internet. At that point, the theorists started to see Bill Clinton as the biggest pawn of the NWO. The events at both Ruby Ridge and Waco were considered part of the attempt to remove American liberties pursuant to an eventual takeover by either FEMA or the UN. During this era, the theory was most closely connected to certain paleoconservatives, and to the burgeoning militia movement. Pat Robertson gave a boost to belief in the theory with his 1992 book The New World Order. Increasingly preposterous variations on the theory proliferated during the early-to-mid 1990s, such as allegation that mysterious fleets of black helicopters were being prepared for military occupation of the U.S.
 
open_letter.png
 
Yes, let's take a look at Africa...

hqdefault.jpg


congo-hands.jpg


1233720.jpg


12269942_1077679145610453_1946174108_n.jpg



The genocides began when the Europeans arrived. Your racist willful ignorance is duly noted.

And have continued long after they left. I don't deny that the British committed genocide. I will debate that after the white people left genocide just kept on happening into modern times.

BTW thanks for making me "duly noted". I guess that is going on my permanent record.
 
Globalism versus populism is certainly a very real concept, as well as hidden interests that manipulate the money supply. In fact, major publications refer to this very concept.

What about the Sustainable Development Agenda of 2030?

I believe there is very compelling evidence pointing towards a faction of elitists and technocrats striving toward a centralized, globalist government.
 
Back
Top