Pubs' ACA replacement: The American Health Care Act

"[2] The AHCA will include age-based tax credits for those who earn less than $75,000, or $150,000 for joint filers."

Who do you think the tax breaks will help more rob?

The working class or the super rich?

Remember protect (D) at all cost!! (D)> EVERYTHING ROB!!! LOL

You said 50K a year will save $1200 a month.
Show
Your
Work

Publicly funded health insurance generally brings treaters no more money than they would have earned without it.

They are just pawns 99% of the time I agree.

Doesn't change the fact that someone pushing and lobbying for that funding is collecting on all those 500 dollar aspirins and 20,000 dollar MRI bills.

AFAIK, there has been no significant cost inflation in Canada since they went single-payer, quite the reverse, in fact.

Good for Canada.

What's that got to do with the USA and the fact that it can't buy a fuckin' thing for less than tens or even hundreds of times MSRP pricing from education and HC to wars and police?

Everything the gov does cost a truly INSANE price and we don't ever get shit for it except an ever richer 1% and an ever poorer 99%.

Last edited:
You said 50K a year will save $1200 a month.

As an example of proportional taxation....you idiot. :D

Show
Your
Work[/SIZE]

How about I show you deez nuts....
hn3EFczo.jpeg

And you can enjoy being an exceptional bigot even for Texas. ;)

Last edited:
As an example of proportional taxation....you idiot. :D

There is NO "proportional taxation". You made that up.

The 3.8% tax ONLY kicks in for families earning above $250,000 per year. Republicans want to repeal this tax and give the 250K-and-above folks a gift of $158 billion

There is NO "proportional taxation".

They are giving tax breaks to those 75k/yr less or 150k yr/less households.

"[2] The AHCA will include age-based tax credits for those who earn less than $75,000, or $150,000 for joint filers."

More progressive than your corporate cuck Obummer and the DNC combined.

Trump and the GOP should have made this UHC just to cut the DNC's head off for the next 50 years LOL but they are just as short sighted as POTUS 44, aka President Drone Strike.

The 3.8% tax ONLY kicks in for families earning above $250,000 per year. Republicans want to repeal this tax and give the 250K-and-above folks a gift of $158 billion

Oh noes!! Not that! How ever will the country make it without fucking the upper middle class and rich just for fun and giving pretty much NONE of it to the working class but elite (D)'s instead?~?~? oh the horrors!~!! :rolleyes:

You and the (D)'s had their chance to not be sell out shit bags and you fucked it up.

Now deal with it and maybe try holding your shit bag (D) POTUS 's feet to the fire next time he sells you out to big pharma. ;)

The corporatism model, letting companies determine public policy, is a fucking disaster I 100% agree.

We need to nationalize it or fuck off and let people handle their own shit.

That's what we keep asking for and it seems they just can't do anything in D.C. other than tax people and hand the mega bucks over to the super rich or just force people to give the super rich their money under penalty of law. If only there were actual liberals and conservatives running the show instead of a bunch of mafioso pimps.

Agreed with you on the last statement (and in general).

I'd gladly take a real conservative (even a reagan-era conservative) over the swathes of cronies that pass for liberals that are in office these days.

There are maybe 10 left-leaning congresspeople who aren't in the pocket of big business, and maybe half the same amount of right-leaners, but I can't stomach rand paul... so that leaves like 4 or 5 independent minded conservatives, and 15 or so votes doesn't do much.

I don't want to read this whole thread. I just want to mention that I just read that the White House doesn't want it to called TrumpCare. I find this both hilarious and telling. The guy who puts his fucking name on EVERYTHING doesn't even want his name on this.

I don't want to read this whole thread. I just want to mention that I just read that the White House doesn't want it to called TrumpCare. I find this both hilarious and telling. The guy who puts his fucking name on EVERYTHING doesn't even want his name on this.

Probably because by the time it emerges it will have both Democrat and Republican ideas incorporated in it. Unlike the Democrats the Republicans aren't going to pass it without a single vote from the opposing party. They're much more democratic than the "democratic' party.

Probably because by the time it emerges it will have both Democrat and Republican ideas incorporated in it. Unlike the Democrats the Republicans aren't going to pass it without a single vote from the opposing party.

Unlike the Democrats, the Republicans aren't going to pass it. Too many Pubs are against it, and they can't count on very many votes from the Dems without making so many concessions that the AHCA will be so nearly indistinguishable from the ACA that there will be hardly any point in passing it at all.

Probably because by the time it emerges it will have both Democrat and Republican ideas incorporated in it. Unlike the Democrats the Republicans aren't going to pass it without a single vote from the opposing party. They're much more democratic than the "democratic' party.

That might be because many Republicans are walking sideways to get away from the nightmare of the Trumpcare bill.

President Trump: 'Nobody Knew Health Care Was Complicated'

Agreed with you on the last statement (and in general).

I'd gladly take a real conservative (even a reagan-era conservative) over the swathes of cronies that pass for liberals that are in office these days.

There are maybe 10 left-leaning congresspeople who aren't in the pocket of big business, and maybe half the same amount of right-leaners, but I can't stomach rand paul... so that leaves like 4 or 5 independent minded conservatives, and 15 or so votes doesn't do much.

Word.

Unlike the Democrats, the Republicans aren't going to pass it. Too many Pubs are against it, and they can't count on very many votes from the Dems without making so many concessions that the AHCA will be so nearly indistinguishable from the ACA that there will be hardly any point in passing it at all.

Except all those tax breaks fro the working class....and getting rid of that scam the Democrats tried to call heal care "reform".

That might be because many Republicans are walking sideways to get away from the nightmare of the Trumpcare bill.

President Trump: 'Nobody Knew Health Care Was Complicated'

I would try once for repeal. If the Democrats refused to go along. I would let Obamacare implode catastrophically on the American people while constantly reminding them who it was that inflicted it upon them and giving them the addresses and phone numbers of those responsible.

Because their homies with all the (D)'s that rat fucked ACA making it the abomination that it is.

No, they ain't; it is because they know any replacement plan that reduces coverage, deprives it of people now covered, and/or slashes the burden on the rich is going to cause quite an electoral backlash in 2018.

No, they ain't

Yea they are, they gotta get their backers paid just like the (D)'s.....and "HC reform" is a choice opportunity.

Some (R)'s want that opportunity.

They want the money.

because they know any replacement plan that reduces coverage, deprives it of people now covered,

Not really their base and not in big enough numbers.

They want the money.

and/or slashes the burden on the rich is going to cause quite an electoral backlash in 2018.

We're talking about conservatives, not communist KO, the (R) base doesn't have a primary interest in destroying others economic achievements in practice or rhetoric.

They want the money.

Last edited:
Yea they are, they gotta get their backers paid just like the (D)'s.....and "HC reform" is a choice opportunity.

Some (R)'s want that opportunity.

They want the money.

Not really their base and not in big enough numbers.

They want the money.

We're talking about conservatives, not communist KO, the (R) base doesn't have a primary interest in destroying others economic achievements in practice or rhetoric.

They want the money.

The insurance companies want the money. The pols want the votes and the voters want the coverage. Even the deplorables are going to turn against the Pubs at the polls if it turns out their coverage is reduced.

Because they know it's still Obamacare lite.

Obamacare was the 1990s republican position on health care.

They're fucked now, because basically, the Democrats passed their last, best idea, and the Republicans have done nothing but complain about their own plan.

They created the corner that they're boxed into.

Obamacare was the 1990s republican position on health care.

They're fucked now, because basically, the Democrats passed their last, best idea, and the Republicans have done nothing but complain about their own plan.

They created the corner that they're boxed into.

Yep, they better own it.

Backpedaling with that voter base is worse than just giving them what they want.

AHCA don't give 'em no money. They want the coverage.

What happened to all those tax breaks you were crying about because you hate the rich so much?

Yea....AHCA is a homie hook up just like damn near everything that comes out of congress.

The working-class base don't get nothing out of those.

No they got the breaks made for 75/k single and 150k combined.

Much more progressive than Obama and the DNC. ;)

The (R) voters however want it all gone.

Back