A blowjob questionnaire for the guys

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I enjoy when it is done well

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Sometimes its great just receiving head and other times I like it being part of something else too. What I don't want is a pity bj

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal sex

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Without a doubt, I really enjoy a 'snowball'

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? First time I received a snowball. (BTW, I asked for it)

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? None. But, I don't want one unless she's into it. Lick me, bite me, suck me, make me believe we're the only two people in the world and my cock is what you've been thinking about all day

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) No. However, what ever you do, just let me know that you enjoy doing my cock

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? W/ great gusto

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I do enjoy being the center of attention. However, I really enjoy getting my lovers off. Enjoy eating pussy and getting her off multiple times. Hearing her breathing change and experiencing how her body moves as her belly tightens and she arches her back. Love how her clit engorges and becomes hard and those spasms of her inner thighs.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? I typically date 'adventitious' individuals. If they don't or can't give a good bj, chances are that they aren't adventitious as I originally thought. Hence, may be a very short-lived relationship

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? See #6--let me know that you are dong me for the sheer joy of sucking cock. Fondle and admire my manhood. Lick, kiss and tease me. Rub it on your face, tits, clit and feet.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? When she's drunk or she isn't into it

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? I want it all

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Depends upon the circumstances. Squatting in the alleyway for a naughty quickie is great. But, so is her on her knees in the office or living room. Of course, her lying on her back as I fuck her mouth (and have access to her tits and clit is divine)

15) What's worthy of extra credit? Finger my ass at the same time

Last edited:
I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Enjoy

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Part of

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Swallow

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Too many and all were fantastic.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? I have not ever had this happen but if my partner really didn't like it then don't do it. A BJ is 50% technique 50% attitude for me, if my partner is not going for it and giving her all then I would prefer a pass

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) No

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Yes

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) Giving

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? That is a good question, I don't know. Obviously if someone doesn't want to do something (anal, 3-some or oral) that is their right, afterall there are things I might not like to do. However, oral is a big part of sex for me, it is sexy, erotic, sensual etc. so I would have to wonder how the rest of the action is going to be.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Attitude, enthusiasm, cock worship, eye contact

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? Never had a not fun one

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Hands are important

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Another good question, standing I think

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game?
I absolutely do enjoy being blown

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?
Generally part of other activities

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?
I'd hate to have to pick but, if forced, vaginal

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?
Wifey doesn't like me cumming in her mouth so I don't force that. Where I cum depends on the position.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?
Was at a New Year's Eve party at a huge cabin in the mountains when I was in college. Most people brought sleeping bags and just put them on the floor in a big room on the lowest level, however, there was very little sleeping actually going on. That included my girlfriend and I. We didn't actually have sex but, among the things we did do, she blew me and swallowed it. It was dark down there, but not completely dark. That was a fun night!

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?
Please be careful with your teeth

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)
I never understood what was sexy about watching a woman almost, or even actually, barf while giving a blowjob. I'm perfectly happy to get off from whatever she's comfortable doing.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?
See my answer to #7. I just wouldn't be into it if she was gagging, even if she wanted to be gagged.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)
I'd hate to have to choose but, if forced, I'd rather give. Nothing beats making a woman cum.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?
By itself it's not a deal breaker

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?
Being the center of her attention, the smacking sounds she makes, how well she uses her tongue and lips, getting to occasionally look into her eyes while my dick is in her mouth, feel free to play with my ass, and just her being into it and wanting to give me pleasure

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?
If you're not enjoying what you're doing, I'd rather you didn't. Going through the motions and trying to just get it over with completely kills the joy.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?
Don't feel limited, get creative and use whatever you like!

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?
69, especially if I'm on top. That way I can not only lick her clit but I can also finger her pussy and her her ass at the same time.

Uninformed on the subject.

I have never had the pleasure of getting a blow job. I've had other forms of sexual contact, including outright fucking, but never had my cock in a lovely lady's mouth before.

Other than the OP, I wonder if any of the ladies read threads like this, and what they think of them, lol!
I answered, then got to thinking maybe it was kind of weird, if guys are the only ones who read it. :eek:
I'm checking things out, here... just so you know.
1) 4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?If your going to be "sucked to completion" then it has to be swallowed. Otherwise it's really a hand-job isn't it?
Not with me. If swallowing makes a blowjob complete, wtf is the orgasm? "Mmmm mmm oh yeah baby oooh you taste good... *swallow, swallow swallow*. Oh. You didn't come? But, I swallowed..." :eek:

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I love it. Especially when the woman takes me deep and lets me cum in her mouth. That's the best!

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Both. I love it as the main event or as foreplay leading up to sex.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Vaginal but I would hate to have to choose!

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? I prefer to cum in her mouth and have her swallow. Second best is all over her tits!

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Probably the first time a girl let me cum in her mouth. We had just had sex for the first time and I was still pounding away at her. She asked if she could finish me off with her mouth and she did. It was so hot! I still remember it!

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? I know some guys love it, but the tip of my cock is very sensitive during blow jobs and I don't like any touching there.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) I've had hundreds of blowjobs from dozens of girls and no one has ever deepthroated me! Ever! OMG!

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Yes, as long as they wanted it. Despite my non consent stories here on lit, a woman not enjoying what I'm doing would be a big turnoff.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I enjoy receiving more, but I love to sixty-nine! Love that!

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Yes and I have. She had no problem with me going down on her, which was delicious by the way. She was a very busty natural red head! But she said she would never ever give me a blow job, ever. We never went out again.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Deep in the mouth, no teeth, sucking, tongue sliding underneath, wet sucking sounds and completion in the mouth.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? to much teeth, to rough, bad angles?

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Usually just mouth, but I've had some really good ones lately with hands and mouth.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? 69 or me laying back with her kind of sideways snuggled up to me.

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? REALLY enjoy it

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Either ... in many cases as the main event

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Oral

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? If she enjoys it, I love to cum on her .. face, tits, whatever ... but if she doesn't like it, in her mouth. Swallowing is hot of course but I had an ex who spit but she was so good at it, it did not detract from it.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Hard, er, difficult to pick one. I'll get back to you ...

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? not really

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) I do enjoy it but not a big deal if she can't

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? Yes

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I LOVE to give but ... seriously this is not a fair fight, of course it is receive

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? Tough question ... always exceptions and possible reasons but likely that it would not work out for a variety of compatability issues, especially sexually

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? Biggest factor is if she enjoys it. If it seems like a chore, that's bad.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? Like I said, if she feels like she is doing it out of obligation or doesn't like it

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? Hands, mouth, face, tits, she can rub it however she wants

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? Close call but laying or sitting with her kneeling between my legs ... or straddling a leg so I can feel her getting wet ...

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss: Anytime

My Reply

I am sure something similar has already been done, but I am curious, so I thought I'd ask.

Actually enjoy getting BJs.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?
Prefer it as part of the other sexual activities.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?
Vaginal sex - cause it will be fun for both of us.

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?
Love to cum in her mouth.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?
Ex-GF in Texas blew me while I was in a towel getting ready to shower. We were upstairs and some friends where downstairs. She was fully dressed and was going to entertain them but last minute she sucked me off. I was sprawled out on a chair and my legs slightly hugging her hips. She sucked me hard and fast, but were exposed enough that anyone could have caught us. She used both hands in a slightly swirling motions and made it nice and wet.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?
Just when stroking not to grip too tight or squeezing the sacs, it can be more painful than pleasurable.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)
It does not matter to me, not a preference.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?
No into gagging and never really tired it.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)
I honestly like receiving oral sex, it is like a thrill for me.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?
Probably, because it is one of my main turn-ons.

Knowing she is having fun it, worshipping my cock and trying to get me off.

If the person is putting in a half-ass effort.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?
Hands and mouth.

Sitting on a couch and having her stretch out to the side of me. Her head above my cock and sucking it, such that her ass is in the air and I reach my hand around and rub that clit, taste some of her juices while my cock is being sucked.

Thanks guys! I'm just sating my sexual curiosity. I appreciate your responses. ;):kiss:

My answers! :D

Yes. I don't think there is a man alive who doesn't enjoy a blow job.

As a part but if time or some other consideration is an issue and a blow job is offered then I'm more than happy with that.

This is a tricky one. It's close but with a gun to my head it's probably BJ.

Swallowed

Yes most definitely. I was 19/20 and she was a much older lady. In fact my boss at work. It was a short lived affair and she only gave me a BJ once but oh it was so good. I may be recalling it thru rose colored spectacles as my previous experiences were woman of similar age and experience as myself. Since then I have had many wonderful BJ's but that still leads the charts. If it ever gets beat that will some glorious day.

Can't think of any

It's not particularly important but it's nice sure. Technique is more important than how little of my cock is still showing.

No woman has ever asked and I don't like to presume but if they did ask I would do my best.

Receiving.

It's far from the most important thing

Woman who genuinely enjoy it. (Yes we can tell :) )

If they are going through the motions.

Both hands and mouth

Standing

Last edited:
1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I really do enjoy a blowjob. It can be a game in itself

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? depends on the situation

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? vaginal

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Mouth and swallowed, but only after we kiss

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? Wow, can't think of just one, but the one I got by my friends wife while he lay asleep a few feet away when camping was pretty damn good

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? don't bite

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) not important

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? if they were into it

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) both, I love both equally

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? not if the vaginal sex was amazing

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? the tongue

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? teeth

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? hands and mouth

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? standing in public

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? Without a doubt, I really enjoy a 'snowball'

I am so sorry to send this completely out of no where, but I have to know, what the heck is a snowball?? Don't laugh at my lack of knowledge :eek:

Yep, really enjoy it. What man doesn't? (And, to quote Allen Iverson, "Not a game, not a game. We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE.)

Either/or. A stand-alone blowjob is always nice. Especially when I'm driving and fucking is somewhat precluded while behind the wheel.

On any given day, this is a coin flip. But, if I really had to choose, I guess I'd pick vaginal. By a nose, as they say.

I may be different than most men on this thought process, but once a woman brings me to ejaculation, it's not all that important to me where it lands. Although, a woman who swallows and really enjoys it is an extra turn-on.

Oh, and a woman who loves a good facial gets to stay in my stable longer than the rest of the fillies, so to speak.

Every guy has a top ten list of blowjobs, and it's almost always due to at least one of these three factors. 1) The woman's enthusiasm. 2) The location, especially if it's in a risque' place (i.e. public or semi-public). 3) A taboo nature. Say somebody's mom, or girlfriend, or wife.

Keep those teeth to yourself, darlin'.

It's like chicken soup. It can't hurt anything.

Is that a trick question? Um, yes.

I love to eat pussy, but any man who tells you that they don't prefer being on the receiving end is, shall we say, less than forthright.

Absolutely. The ultimate deal breaker.

A woman's enthusiasm. As another responder appropriately said, "yes, we can tell."

If she keeps talking. I don't need a play-by-play announcer. Just shut the fuck up and suck, sweetie.

A little variety is nice. Nothing wrong with the hands being involved, that's for sure. But, I've found that only a VERY confident woman who truly loves to suck cock and knows she's an expert is willing to venture hands-free.

My cock in her mouth is probably my favorite.

But, seriously, folks......I guess if I had my druthers, it would be on a bed with my head on some pillows so I could look down with an unfettered birds-eye view of the action.

Last edited:

Yep, really enjoy it. What man doesn't? (And, to quote Allen Iverson, "Not a game, not a game. We talkin' 'bout PRACTICE.)

Either/or. A stand-alone blowjob is always nice. Especially when I'm driving and fucking is somewhat precluded while behind the wheel.

On any given day, this is a coin flip. But, if I really had to choose, I guess I'd pick vaginal. By a nose, as they say.

I may be different than most men on this thought process, but once a woman brings me to ejaculation, it's not all that important to me where it lands. Although, a woman who swallows and really enjoys it is an extra turn-on.

Oh, and a woman who loves a good facial gets to stay in my stable longer than the rest of the fillies, so to speak.

Every guy has a top ten list of blowjobs, and it's almost always due to at least one of these three factors. 1) The woman's enthusiasm. 2) The location, especially if it's in a risque' place (i.e. public or semi-public). 3) A taboo nature. Say somebody's mom, or girlfriend, or wife.

Keep those teeth to yourself, darlin'.

It's like chicken soup. It can't hurt anything.

Is that a trick question? Um, yes.

I love to eat pussy, but any man who tells you that they don't prefer being on the receiving end is, shall we say, less than forthright.

Absolutely. The ultimate deal breaker.

A woman's enthusiasm. As another responder appropriately said, "yes, we can tell."

If she keeps talking. I don't need a play-by-play announcer. Just shut the fuck up and suck, sweetie.

A little variety is nice. Nothing wrong with the hands being involved, that's for sure. But, I've found that only a VERY confident woman who truly loves to suck cock and knows she's an expert is willing to venture hands-free.

My cock in her mouth is probably my favorite.

But, seriously, folks......I guess if I had my druthers, it would be on a bed with my head on some pillows so I could look down with an unfettered birds-eye view of the action.

Is it weird that I was both turned on and laughing at your response?
"Like Chicken soup" LOL​

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? Really enjoy getting blow jobs. I was spoiled for twenty two years as my ex wife would suck my cock almost every single workday morning before I took a shower and went to work. It kept me smiling all day long.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? As in the example above it was the main even for the morning sex....but there is never a wrong or right time for a woman to go down on me and suck me off as she knows I give just as good as I get.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? Good thing things aren't really limited to one or the other or other single choices but with that said...as much as I love a good cock sucking...I would stick with vaginal sex if I had to choose one....but...that ain't never gonna happen!

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? This too has no single answer...there are times all I want is to feel myself shoot into her throat and watching her willingly take all I have and there are other times where I want her to watch me shoot off and have her wear each spurt of cum that shoots out

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? One was way back in college when my girlfriend pretended to be taking a shower and instead she watched her roommate suck my cock...it was hot for obvious and various reasons...but I have never really had a non favorite blow job....as long as my partner is into it...I gotta say I love em all.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?Don't do it if you don't like it....I have patience to teach what I like...don't bite it off trying to figure it out

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)I enjoy a partner that is at least willing to try and willing to enjoy it...whether the deep throating is by her control or mine so it's something I do enjoy

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?When there is trust with my partner and we are comfortable with each other....I would not only be willing to fuck her mouth and throat I would do so.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)Honestly unless it was some kind of ritual like above with my ex wife and I each morning I am one who likes to give before I receive.....there is something to be said about holding a woman's hips down while she is bucking against your face and knowing she is going to open and give you her release from how you are pleasing her....mmmm.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?Yes....sorry for being blunt...but I am sexual and cannot be limited on sexual things a partner is willing or unwilling to share.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?The act itself is nothing without the interaction with the woman giving head...it is she who controls the excellence of a blow job that is thoroughly enjoyed

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?If a woman is just going through the motions in attempt to please me.....it not only displeases me....it takes away from the shared experience.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?I am a hands on type of person and those who I have been sexually involved with will always know how to pleasure me.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?There is nothing more cock hardening that a woman going to her knees for the sheer purpose of sucking my cock off to completion.....but without variation....sucking cock might become mundane.

Last edited:

Hell yes.

Both. But I love it being the main event, too. My wife clothed, knowing the act is 100% about my pleasure.

Vaginal, but only because my partner shares in the pleasure. If I were a selfish ass, I might choose oral.

Women: On their face. Men: In their mouth and swallow.

I vividly recall the first time I was deepthroated. I remember I was standing, she was kneeling at the foot of her bed wearing just a white bra & jeans. But if some day I'm 100-years-old with Alzheimer's, my last fleeting memory will be seeing my big cock disappear into entirely into that friend's mouth.

Not a no-no. But the #1 key is ENTHUSIASM. Act like you fucking LOVE sucking cock.

Enjoyable, but ok if it's not achieved.

Absolutely. And have many times.

I give a lot more; so I'll say receive.

I'd never date a woman who didn't suck cock.

Enthusiasm. Keeping her mouth wet. Sucking/licking my balls. Talking dirty. Asking me where *I* want to cum.

Lack of enthusiasm, dry mouth, teeth.

I prefer just mouth. But if her jaw is getting sore, adding some hand is fine.

Me standing, my cocksucker kneeling.

Fuck yea I enjoy it! Zero work and all pleasure, nothing wrong with that!

I like it when oral sex is part of the whole event, especially in between positions or at the end to make me cum

I wouldn't pick, I'd just off myself if I knew I couldn't have both

I don't care where I cum, but I love lots of eye contact right at the end. It's awesome when she looks like she loves it.

In my girlfriend's shower about 5 years ago. She was just starting to suck cock for the first time, so I fucked her a bit standing up in the shower and she finished me off with a blowjob

Don't use TOO much teeth, and pay attention to my balls

No, not important

Yea, it might be weird at first though, have never made a girl gag before haha

Both, I love being able to lie back and have my girl suck me off and play with my balls. I also love eating pussy though, especially when she's just been waxed

I would leave her. Sex is too important to a relationship and too fun to completely cut something out that's so major

There's so many more sensations when a girl is using her mouth, tongue, lips and hands to pleasure you, as opposed to just fucking

When she's not into it

Depends, for a long build up before we really get into having sex then just the mouth. If we've already been fucking and I want to get off, then mouth and hands

Her lying on her back, me kneeling near her head so she can suck me off while I finger her pussy and play with her clit

A great blowjob is an art!

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game?Nothing beats a blowjob done right

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event?Main event is fine by me

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick?oral with a girl that loves giving

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen?Love to cum in her mouth, then have her show me her mouth full of my seed before swallowing it all

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc?I was 18 and met an older women who came on to me very strongly. Of course I was more than willing. She gave head like no other I ever met and still haven't found better. It was obvious that she LOVED to suck cock and she did things I have never seen done again

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs?give me all you got

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!)Love being deepthroated, but have had great oral without it

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag?Not a big fan of gagging, but if it was what she enjoyed then sure

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!)I am honestly as big a fan of giving to a woman as I am of receiving.I bring it as much as I expect it brought and don't disappoint.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you?Yes, it is a key factor to a relationship for me

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience?a woman that truly loves what she is doing

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be?when a woman goes through the motions and it is obvious it is a chore to her

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you?mix it up

14) What is your favorite blowjob position?laying down

1) Do you really enjoy getting a blowjob, or is it just part of the game? I enjoy the act itself, which is one reason I am a lucky man - my wife gives great head.

2) Do you prefer a blowjob as part of other sexual activities, or do you prefer a blowjob to be the main event? Both can be quite nice.

3) If you had to choose between oral sex and vaginal sex for the rest of your days, which would you pick? I might answer differently right after one of my wife's amazing blowjobs, but

4) An age-old question, perhaps, but if you are sucked to completion, where do YOU like to cum, and what would you prefer happen to your semen? I prefer in her mouth or on her face and/or tits, depending on my mood (and hers). I always prefer she swallow or eat it, but it is also quite hot when she leaves it or rubs it in.

5) Do you have a favorite blowjob that you remember? If so, what about it made it so memorable? Was it technique, location, situation, partner, etc? The first time I used a flogger on my then girlfriend (now wife) as she blew me is to this day the best blowjob I have ever received. We have tried to recreate it (and I did receive a fantastic one after I bought a riding crop for our last anniversary), but there was something extraordinary about that first time.

6) Are there any no-noes you would want your partner to know about concerning blowjobs? I am not a fan of the use of teeth.

7) Is it important to you that your partner is able to deepthroat? (I guess I should ask if you even enjoy the feeling of being deepthroated!) I have experienced it and I like it, but my wife cannot deepthroat – she has too strong a gag reflex – and she is the best cocksucker I have ever been with. So, I guess it is not that important.

8) If your partner wanted you to, would you be willing to fuck her (or his) mouth and throat, even if it made them gag? I fuck my wife’s face on a regular basis, sometimes to the point of gagging. It is something we both enjoy.

9) Do you prefer giving or receiving oral sex? (No points here for being a nice guy - be truthful!) I love giving and I love receiving. I would not want to do without either.

10) Would you ever decide whether or not to continue dating a person because that person refused to perform oral sex on you? As an adult, I have never been with a woman who did not perform oral sex at least as part of foreplay, so I cannot answer this with certainty. I do not think I would stop dating someone just for the lack of oral sex, but I have no doubt that such a situation might be indicative of a sexual incompatibility that could be a factor.

11) What makes a blowjob a really superior experience? The enthusiasm and experience of the giver are quite important.

12) What makes a blowjob way less fun than it ought to be? When my partner does not enjoy the act but rather does it because she thinks she should.

13) Do you like your partner to use hands and mouth, or just the mouth? Or does it matter to you? It does not matter – both ways can be fantastic.

14) What is your favorite blowjob position? On my back, my wife lying between my legs is my favorite. We are both comfortable that way, and I can still see her pretty green eyes and sexy lips as she sucks on me.

Back