Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
Flannel: 1 of 10

It was Brad and Pamelas wedding night. They were excited and shy. She wore a nightgown and he wore pajamas.

They kissed and undressed and were naked for the first time.

His hands roamed over her lush body. She was captivated by his muscular frame and stiffening manhood. His fingers found her moist cleft and she moaned.

Pamela welcomed Brad between her legs. There was a brief pain and then overwhelming pleasure. They made love all night and slept together naked everafter.

He discarded his pajamas and she never wore her flannel nightgown again.

(100 words)
 
Flannel: 2 of 10

Two best friends decided to go on a picnic in Central Park and relax for a while.

But after they laid out a flannel blanket, Tim looked inside a bag and asked, "Say, Kelly? What am I supposed to eat?"

"Just turn around and you'll see.", answered Kelly before Tim turned and saw her laying naked on the blanket with her legs open.

And after he got naked and sucked her pussy, Tim flipped Kelly over and started fucking her in the ass.

That was before a cop walked over and told them what they were doing there is illegal.
------
Word Count: 100
 
Flannel: 3 of 10

It was after I had suddenly heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

I got out of bed and put on my flannel bathrobe before going into the bathroom and seeing Marilyn Chambers soaking in the tub.

And when she looked and smiled at me, something forced me to slip off my robe and get into the tub with her.

And while she was sucking my dick, I looked for someone to enter from behind the green door.

Then, while I was fucking her in the ass, the alarm clock had gone off and woke me up.
------
Word Count: 100
 
Flannel: 4 of 10

It was after I got done taking a shower that I went into the bedroom and saw Jennifer Miriam laying naked on the flannel bed spread.

She looked at me with a smile on her lips like she wanted me to fuck the living shit out of her.

After I gave her a hard fucking in the ass, I rolled her over and started sucking her tits and drilling deep into her pussy until we fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and saw that she was gone which made me ask myself, "Was it a dream or what?"
------
Word Count: 100
 
Flannel 5 of 10

Forty-five balloons floated near the ceiling. Several gifts, each wrapped in shades of blue, filled the corner table. She had champagne to go with his favorite dinner. Assorted appetizers covered a tray the size of the elaborately decorated cake from the best bakery in town. A fresh manicure and pedicure flattered her dress and matched the silky lingerie waiting on her bed. Everything she planned was to make him feel special and to show him how much she loved him.

At midnight, still alone, she turned off the lights, put on her old flannel pajamas, and cried herself to sleep.

(100 words)
 
Flannel 6 of 10

The pajamas were unexpectedly luxurious. Soft and comforting, yet strong and durable, like the arms of her lover. She had never been a fan of flannel, but there was something erotic about slipping into the pajamas with nothing underneath. Allegorically, like placing a much-wanted present within the bottom of a well-sealed present box.

With a heavy sigh, she looked down to where her lover lay slumbering beside his wife. She touched him once, to awaken him gently, so that he could see her in his wife's bedtime clothes.

Then she raised the knife above her head . . . .

(100 words exactly)
 
Flannel 7 of 10

The feel of flannel annoyed him. "Sensuous," she called it, and he had to admit she made it look enticing when she wore it with nothing else, laying back, stroking her clit, making the wet pink lips beneath swell and part . . . .

He pumped harder, imagining her poised over him, breathing hotly upon the head of his cock.

"I want it.”

"Now?"

"Yes! Now!”

"Oh!" He convulsed, thrusting up and into her mouth just as he came.

"Mmmm . . . ."

He drifted down slowly. Powerful as it was, the fantasy had been only that.

(99 words)
 
Flannel: 8 of 10

She woke up and stretched a little bit before she saw me put on my flannel workshirt and asked, "Do you really have to go?"

That made me turn around and see what really made her Playboy's Nineteen Ninety Playmate of the Month.

I gave her a kiss on the lips and said, "Be right back to finish working on that hot tub tomorrow."

But just as I was about to leave, she grabbed my hand, placed it on one of her tits and asked, "Are you sure?"

That made me want to once more fuck that Baywatch babe.
------
Word Count: 100
 
Flannel: 9 of 10

He draped the steaming flannel between her spread legs. Its heat penetrated her pussy, intensifying her arousal. She moaned around her gag and pulled against her bonds. He smiled at her reaction; ran his fingers up her thigh. She edged her sex towards his touch but couldn't move enough. Chuckling, he withdrew his hand to reach for the shaving foam. He whipped away the wash cloth and squirted cold foam onto her mound, eliciting a squeal and further futile movement. He smothered her cunt with the lather, then stood back to savour the moment: his first time shaving his girl.

(100 words)
 
Flannel: 10 Of 10

Ric was skinny dipping in a river before he saw Jean standing on the shore with only a slightly open flannel shirt on and touching her naked body which made Ric get out of the water and ask Jean, "You just couldn't wait. Could you?", which... in turn... made Jean get down on her knees and cup Ric's balls while she sucks his dick before she got back up and slipped off the shirt in order to let Ric suck her tits and probe her pussy with his rod while their friend Chuck filmed the whole scene with his camcorder.

------

Word Count - 100

------

Next Theme - Comic Books
 
Last edited:
Comic Books:1 or 10

I knew I was in love when I walked back into the bedroom and saw, splayed out over her breasts, a copy of Mind MGMT. She laid there staring at me with that knowing smirk on her face. All the stuff we did before--all the stalking, the cat and viper game we had been playing, and the odd connection that never seemed to surface in public, kept me interested but there was nothing like seeing her naked form nowhere near covered by my favorite comic book.

"How did you know?" I said.

" I'm me." She shrugged.

Word Count: 97
 
Comic book: 2 of 10

I am the forgotten god of the gaps through which you travel and speak into smooth-edged clouds. I poured you out from bottles of old ink—you are flesh of my flesh and bone of my bones. I wrote a world for you. You push its meager edges and cover its ignominious holes. When you shed your clothes for me, I detonate like a star. I spend my days alone, rushing to provide you with enough runway to cull your fanboys, strapped with a Kalashnikov.
 
Comic books 3 of 10

Your life is six panels of someone else’s story. One: you run, glancing back. Two: a tentacle snags your ankle. You shout No! Three: it drags you into the gutted hovel. The rotting door frame splinters in your white-knuckled grip. Four: The dark creature looms. You cry and clutch your torn blouse around your breasts. Your panties are gone. Five: Thick, muscular tentacles hold your legs spread wide while impossibly huge ones go in for the rape. You scream. Six: a gnarled, veiny hand covers your face, muffling your final cry. You never even had a name.
 
Comic book 4 of 10

He snatches the phone. “Hold it up, ‘Baka!”

The only difference between their translating is he’s more patient with himself. The street-sign’s katakana reads “Toranoana.”

“See?” His tone’s condescending.

She hates comics and wants to visit shrines. When she mentioned her preference at breakfast, he threw a fit. “You know I’m otaku, Sarah!” Other diners were staring, so she conceded.

Now, she’s following him into Building-A, headed for the nastiest hentai. He caresses a bankunyu drawing as if the breasts are real. He hasn’t touched her in months.

She leaves.
Perhaps, going to the Imperial Gardens.
Or, maybe, for good.
 
Comic books, 5 of 10

The shelf groaned as the rusted bolt finally snapped under the load. Flap/flap/flap/flap, the comic books fell to pile up messily on the filthy floor.

Later, much later, running feet approach, corner, and slid out on the slippery layers of glossy covers.

The runner goes down hard, head snapping another shelf free of its mounts. More ancient four-colored Archies and Caspers and Flintstones tumble onto the stunned girl.

More footsteps approach, staggering, lurching, irregularly placed. The guests have arrived for their paper-wrapped feast...

(88 words)
 
Back
Top