Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
Flying
2 out of 10

She dreamt she was flying. He slept on beside her, his body against hers. He stirred and in that hazy state between sleep and wakefulness, began to caress her. His hands stroked her breasts, the nipples beading at his touch. Fingers dipped low onto her belly and into her moist center. His lips kissed the side of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Slowly, slowly he entered her, fingers toying with her clit. She awoke as her body responded to his touch.

“I dreamt I was flying,” she murmured drowsily. And then she flew, taking him along with her.


(100 words exactly)
 
awww Ii missed the summer one but may I post anyway as this was my first go :( sry I was so slow.

11/10
The summer sun glistened off her body as she rose from the water, beckoning him toward her, a secret smile playing about her lips. She pulls him close, her wet body soaking his clothes. Too lost in her eyes, her lips, he pays no attention to the wetness.
As she raids his mouth with her tongue he slides his arms around her.He scoops her up in his arms and heads toward the banks of the river. Laying her gently upon the moss covered ground, shedding his clothes, lying beside her. The sunlight now gleaming off both their entwined bodies
(100 words)
 
Last edited:
Flying
3 of 10

The blow hurled him from the cliff, sending him falling hard and fast. Quickly righting himself, Michael spread his ivory wings wide. The sudden rush of air under his wings sent him upwards and he adjusted himself to avoid striking the jagged mountainside.

His flaming sword had plummeted into the darkness below. Hearing a shout behind him, he turned to see Lucifer diving after him, his beautiful face twisted into an expression of hatred and fury.

Michael narrowed his eyes and pumped his wings, driving himself upwards to meet his brother head on unarmed but resolute.

“For God and glory!”

(100 words)
 
Flying 4/10

Oh beautiful butterfly’s flying about. The wondrous colours of your wings spread majestically as you flitter about.
Some of you glitter and glimmer in the sunlight. Some of you are dull and dreary, all equally as wondrous as the last.
I love to watch you soaring, the graceful little flutters or your wings as you do.
As you land on a pretty flower I ponder life’s mysteries. Why is such a gorgeous creature given so little time to be appreciated on this earth?
But the never ending life cycle will begin again anew. Another pretty butterfly to capture my attention
 
Flying
5 of 10

"Today you will learn to fly, small one."

"Oh Mama, I don't think I can."

"Nonsense, you have your Mothers wings."

"But Papa, what if I should fall?"

"I will catch you. Look how simple it is."

"Look at Daddy, Mama. He flies so well."

"Now we will join him. Stand on the edge. Now flap. Feel the air under your wings?"

"I am scared Mama."

"Don't be, my daughter. Follow me."

"Here I come, Mama, here I come. Whee! I am flying, I'm flying! This is fun."

Ascending in graceful spirals, the three dragons disappeared among the fleecy clouds.

(100 even)
 
6 of 10 for Flying;

She crossed her arms and glared at me. “You’re crazy.”

“Come on, baby, it’s easy, just let me show you how.” I shrugged my shoulders to make the feathers rustle and shiver into place.

“I. Can. Not. Fly.” she said. “No wings, none. See?”

Her wings stretched high over her back. I couldn’t think why she’d want to lie to me.

“Just watch, love,” I said, and ran for the cliff edge. I caught an updraft and wheeled over her,, suddenly so far below me. The joy of flight overcame me and I left her there.

I just didn’t understand.
 
Flying
7 out of 10

The day we made the UFO started out the same way all the rest of our schemes had. With Ricky coming up with a “great idea”, the rest of us having our doubts but willing to go along, and Abby threatening to tell Mom unless she was allowed to participate.

“Pie plates.” Two cream pies filched from Grandma’s freezer and devoured by all.

“Fishing line.” Ten feet of tangled mess tugged from Dad’s best reel.

“Lightning bugs.” Caught by all and squished onto the tin plates hung by the line from the tree just outside the front porch.

“It’s perfect.”

(100 words exactly)
 
Stella_Omega said:
Oh, man, the smell of squished lightning bugs...
Disgusting but utterly nostalgic :heart:
Hmm not sure whether to be thankful or not that I have never had the pleasure of smelling that. :p
 
Flying
8 of 10

"I'm not sure, Rick. What if we get caught?"

"We won't be. Go on. I'll be there in a minute."

Lori eased into the planes cramped bathroom and slipped off her panties.

Two knocks and Rick was there, jeans and briefs around his ankles.

He thrust eagerly into Lori's warm wetness, her legs around his waist.

They rocked back and forth, her pussy gripping his cock like a velvety fist.

Joyfully they came together, cries muffled by a passionate kiss.

When Rick opened the door, a flight attendant was standing there.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club," she said winking.

(100 even)
 
A TE/TK Production

Flight
9 of 10

Bzzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzz.

'warmth....food....lay eggs....food....'

Bzzzzzz. Bzzzzzt.

'food....warmth....suck....suck....suck....'

Smack!

"Watch thet tail, Bossy!"

'impact....regain balance...move wings...smell food....'

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzt.

'impact....barrier....move wings....barrier...'

"Thet pie ready yit, maw?"

"Shet thet door, young'n."

'free....move wings....'

Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzz.

'food....sweet....food....'

"Maw, they's ah fly in heah."

Bzzzzzzzzt.

'food....sweet....suck....suck....suck....'

"Dadburn you fly, git offa theah."

Swat!

'damage....move wings....move wings....'

Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzz.

"Git thet fly, hon. Filthy thang."

"Yes maw."

Bzzz. Bzzz.

'rest....wings stop....rest....'

Bzzt.

Splatt!!

"Got it maw!"

"Thank'y darlin'. You want some pie?"

(100 even)
 
Yep. I can tell it's really summer. The horseflies have moved in with a vengeance.
 
Flight
10 out of 10

She had two kites; one a small, rather ragged traditionally-shaped kite, the picture of a cartoon animal, a kitten perhaps, long since faded into a graying nebula with a bright set of white teeth forever set in a caricature of a smile, numerous rips and tears from crash landings in trees repaired with yellowing tape, its tail a long strip torn from a bed sheet found in the rag bag, with short pieces, ends raveling in the breeze, tied at irregular intervals; the other, brand new, bright and shiny, totally free of any defects, built-in tail factory calibrated for balance.

(100 words exactly - and just one sentence, too. Perhaps I should copy it to the run-on sentence thread. :) )

Next topic: Night
 
Puff! Puff! That was long, but a good'n. :D

I'm up next I guess.

Night. Hmmmmm...
 
1/10 Night

Cool darkness pressed down as she walked through the quad. Incandescent light from the stadium lit the treetops, making the darkness below that much more dense and impenetrable. Was there movement beneath that tree? Quickening her pace, she silently cursed her counselor for encouraging her to take an astronomy class. Was that a footstep behind her? She whirled and saw nothing. Hugging her books, she started to run. Was that a stick snapping? Stifling a sob, she broke from the cover of trees and into the light of her dorm, not seeing the glowing red eyes watching from the darkness.
 
2 /10 Night
The watcher stayed in the shadows and let the young woman run. It had marked the door she'd gone into, and that was enough for now. Patience was the key. The creature now devoted its mind to an understanding of this world it had arrived on; the tinge of fear and adrenaline just as tangible to its senses as tang of petrochemicals in the air. The turning planet would soon swing around into the light of the sun, and it wanted to be away from that; it began to look for a lower entrance into one of the brick structures.

100 words, continuing from TK's :D
 
3/10 Night

Bursting through the side door of the dormitory, Rachel raced up the steps, nearly colliding with her roommate, Jen, who was on her way down with a full laundry basket.

“Hey, Rach. You okay?”

“Yeah, fine. Just got spooked walking back. I felt like someone was following me.”

Both girls gazed out the landing window into the darkness.

“I’m just being silly,” Rachel giggled. “I hate walking alone this late at night.”

“Call Security next time.” Jen started down the steps to the basement laundry room. “I’ll be up in a minute. Just gotta throw these clothes in the wash.”

(100)
 
Night
4 out of 10

He stretched out on the hammock, one foot over the side, lazily pushing, one hand reaching down for the can of beer he’d swiped on the way out. It was full dark now. Dark enough that he could stroke himself and not worry about any unwelcome eyes. He watched her bedroom window across the wide expanse of yard, his body hardening at the sight of her sweet young body, silhouetted against the filmy curtains. The lights went out and he couldn’t see her any longer.

“What took you so long?” he asked.

“I took off my panties,” his wife replied.

(100 words exactly)
 
5/10 Night

She looked out at the night and saw the streetlights reflecting off the shimmering blacktop. It had just rained, apparently only for her - the first rainfall of the season - turning the night into a fresh-smelling haven where she felt safe. Alone. Safe.

Fragrant steam curled off the cup in her hand and dissipated into the night. The beauty around her seemed perfect, and somehow, sad. A solitary tear escaped her lashes, rolling down her cheek in slow motion, taking its time to find the corner of her lips, where she flicked out her tongue and erased it.
 
Rats! I should have read the other entries before I posted mine. I could have continued the story. Consider mine a brief intermission.
 
glynndah said:
Rats! I should have read the other entries before I posted mine. I could have continued the story. Consider mine a brief intermission.
We ought to start a brand-new thread with those, what do you think?
 
glynndah said:
Rats! I should have read the other entries before I posted mine. I could have continued the story. Consider mine a brief intermission.

No worries. I'm just glad to see people posting on here again. :)
 
Stella_Omega said:
We ought to start a brand-new thread with those, what do you think?


Sure, but let's keep the count here as usual when new stories are posted. The new night story thread should continue until it's finished.
 
Back
Top