Queer woman looking for chat

I don't write on Lit... I write for fun every once in a while but nothing for Lit - can't dedicate the time or my attention haha I have online ADD :p

I know what you mean. I hardly have time to chat. But I have come more online the past year so I can work with other photographers.

:) ... yes we are all special souls and though we can shiny similarly to others it is all the more unique and beautiful in that individuality.

I wonder are either one of you writing as part of the online roleplay stories?
at times I do like to write , when other demands are not as pressing - its been quite a while since I have dabbled however

You must of really gotten into it in your 20's and 30's. I was too much of a goodie goodie back then.

was a late bloomer and didn't start till close to twenty and seem to be making up for it- guess you can call me a lifer at this point

at times I do like to write , when other demands are not as pressing - its been quite a while since I have dabbled however was a late bloomer and didn't start till close to twenty and seem to be making up for it- guess you can call me a lifer at this point

I guess we were both late bloomers. My first GF had so much fun catching me up ... she called me a natural (guess that comes with maturity).

I guess we were both late bloomers. My first GF had so much fun catching me up ... she called me a natural (guess that comes with maturity).

hey who you calling mature

that's a role for the day job

which sadly has taken over way too much of the day and night

Happy Christmas everyone! :) Those not celebrating, I wish you a happy saturday (or sunday if you're in australia :p)

Joyeux Noel

hmmm how do , do they, celebrate the winter solstice and equinox

on a snuggling run

I assume you mean Smuggling? :p

I would guess they'd judge the date based on Coruscant's calendar (since that's the "center" of the Universe) but I could see the Solo/Skywalker family going to a wintery planet (not Hoth tho! O.O) so the kids (when they were kids...) could enjoy Christmas w/ snow like in the holovids of the good ol' days *grin*

I assume you mean Smuggling? :p

I would guess they'd judge the date based on Coruscant's calendar (since that's the "center" of the Universe) but I could see the Solo/Skywalker family going to a wintery planet (not Hoth tho! O.O) so the kids (when they were kids...) could enjoy Christmas w/ snow like in the holovids of the good ol' days *grin*

perhaps

I am sure there was a snuggling raid run in the falcon a time or two

think han would lend it out to luke and mara for a get away weekend without the family? :devil:

I really need to re-read those stories or Mara and Luke. I'm sure they must be so funny.

Hi all

Just thought I'd throw one of these out there. I made one a while back, but figured it couldn't hurt haha

I'm a queer woman (in the midwest ) who loves to chat about fantasies and desires with women and open-minded men. I have brown hair to my shoulders, blue eyes, a curvy slightly overweight body, with nice tits, and a great sex toys collection! :p

I don't cam, share pictures, or voice.

I'm looking for mature, eloquent people to chat with! I'm not looking to immediately jump into cybering - I just like conversations about sexual likes/dislikes and experiences.

I'd love to chat in this thread or you can PM me!

If you want some chat, let me know

Back