OMG is there any one out there who likes cute eccentric buxom girls from the UK??

Well I am from the UK I am seriously nerdy if U wanna talk I am here that's if u like volcano's and are weather obsessed and other things, Wow I'm blushing. I am just trying cute an innocent as well as intelligent, I also have dark side to...

Is the dark side something you'll show us here or do we have to figure a different way since PMs are still off? :p

Please activate your mom's and we can talk i am from the UK can some one pls translate this( Please activate your mom's and we can talk)
I'm from Birmingham and autocorrect got it wrong. For moms read PM's as in personal messages

how do i do that sorry????

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Then PM me and maybe we can discuss something wet and windy coming up from the south?

Colima

Mexico, 5 October, 2016
image-20161004-27269-yb5srj.jpg

Your dark side is remaining hidden as you still don't have your PM's turned on.

Nobody will take any interest if you don't

Well I am from the UK I am seriously nerdy if U wanna talk I am here that's if u like volcano's and are weather obsessed and other things, Wow I'm blushing. I am just trying cute an innocent as well as intelligent, I also have dark side to...

I believe in hands across the water and building close personal relationships with our closest partners. Lets chat and work on on turning all of you over to the dark side.

IF you blush talking about volcanos and weather, what are you like with other topics? Sorry, thought I saw my name there for a second ;) Anyone who wouldn't want too chat with a cute eccentric buxom girl from the UK is wrong on like 18 levels. If you want to chat with me, shoot me a message. I know I'd like to chat with you!

Its all bout tectonics. That's the real excitement. Volcanoes are a sub-set of a bigger whole.

OMG OMG OMG OMG

...That kind of undermines the "intelligent" part, but it certainly makes you sound innocent

I would love to make friends with ladies from the UK... Can never have enough friends.

Back