Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

More ideas?

So far, from my survey of posts to date, we have ten cups labeled for the
GAME as follows:

Get naked; If naked, strut (Josephine).

Lap dance (Malcolm).

Insert a small vibrating butt plug until the end of the game (Prince Carl Gustav).

Fellatio 4 a friend (Deputy Green).

Be spanked (Malcolm).

Fuck (Malcolm).

Handcuffs (Prince Carl Gustav).

Wank While We Watch (Karen).

You will ass fuck your opponent (Alysa edited by Josephine).

Oral 2 Orgasm (Michele).​

Did I miss any?

If anyone can think of any more good ones, post your character adding them!

I’m looking forward to playing.

Sorry thought you had already begun walking towards house

I can only smile when I see the Prince's game faltering when Josephine dismisses Ian and the Russian from the game. “Well, It looks like the game is even now with Josephine, the Deputy and you two males, so you all don’t need me so I withdraw from this game as well.” I go to move away when all of a sudden Michele speaks up and decides to play. “Well, I will be inside once you finish with the game come look me up.” I say to her, releasing her hand and move away from her, heading back to the Estate.

Constantine puts his shirt back on and follows Alysa towards the house. Syrniki should be easy enough, he thinks. Madame Josephine would not request them is the ingredients were not available in her kitchen pantry. The decadent sex game should last long enough to chill the batter. He might be able to get in some sort of workout while the batter chills. Perhaps Ian, as the groundskeeper, will be able to direct him towards large, heavy objects that he can lift. Small tractors or landscaping rocks would suffice.

He hopes that being English, Ian has a kettle on for tea. A mug of tea and half a loaf of bread would be a nice snack to carbo load up on.

The words that come from Carl's mouth sent rage flaring through my vains like a web made of flaming fire. My jaw pop and crackle from the pressure of my teeth grinding together. If he only knew what I would have done if I had my service pistol with me! I do nothing for the longest time, trying desperately not to turn around and tell the fucktard to kiss my ever loving British arse! OR tell him to get off his fat arse and go get the snacks himself for he really does need to walk, and should skip the damn snack, but Josephine manages to toss in her two cents, which is exactly that her words were worth.

I take in a deep breath and turn toward the two. I was going to blast them with the facts that her little treat of charging me with trespassing was no longer a worry for as much time has expired since my capture, and to add a local law enforcement officer here the whole time, the court would toss the case out for just the fact that I have been here for four hours and then all of a sudden I would be considered a trespasser, nope she lost that power handle that she had over me. But I'm not going to tell her that for maybe she will grow wise enough and realize that herself.

No... All that rage I held within me for one reason and one reason only and that was for Michele. "Very well, Michele I guess we need to go to the kitchen and get the snacks. It may take a while for nothing has been made up." I smile over at her, then in front of everyone blow her s kiss. "So, Shall we go and get the lard asses their snacks which neither of them really need?" I muse and glare at the two.

yes, I was walking back toward the Estate but when Carl yelled out after her Alysa would have stopped to hear what he had to say, then that's when Josephine also started to talk to her.

Oh and Carl is in excellent physical condition thank you very much. LOL

He makes sure to keep himself in such. It adds to his charm and allure.

Oh and Carl is in excellent physical condition thank you very much. LOL

He makes sure to keep himself in such. It adds to his charm and allure.

Constantine would think Carl's physical condition is 'meh!'. :) The new standard in physical fitness! :D

Sorry thought you had already begun walking towards house

Constantine puts his shirt back on and follows Alysa towards the house. Syrniki should be easy enough, he thinks. Madame Josephine would not request them is the ingredients were not available in her kitchen pantry. The decadent sex game should last long enough to chill the batter. He might be able to get in some sort of workout while the batter chills. Perhaps Ian, as the groundskeeper, will be able to direct him towards large, heavy objects that he can lift. Small tractors or landscaping rocks would suffice.

He hopes that being English, Ian has a kettle on for tea. A mug of tea and half a loaf of bread would be a nice snack to carbo load up on.

You can always edit that post.

Also, as you do not yet have yourself in the kitchen, I will wait until you do to respond to your search for tea and bread.

I look forward to writing more with you.

Let's Get Random!

Here is how I suggest we handle the random element of the
game, i.e., not knowing what's written on the bottom of a particular cup, and not necessarily getting the ball in the cup you aimed for, even if you did.

First, let's assume everyone is pretty equally good at ping-pong. That will make things a lot simpler (if anyone does not like this and want's to create rules for varying levels of skill, go ahead). I suggest when each one of us is trying to make a shot, we flip a coin IRL: heads, it's in; tails, you missed. Then write a post saying what happened.

If you hit, the post needs to include which cup the ball lands in. As I understand it, there are ten cups on each side, each set containing the same distribution of ten commands:
  1. Get naked; If naked, strut
  2. Lap dance
  3. Insert a small vibrating butt plug until the end of the game
  4. Fellatio 4 a friend
  5. Be spanked
  6. Fuck
  7. Handcuffs
  8. Wank While We Watch
  9. You will ass fuck your opponent
  10. Oral 2 Orgasm

To determine which cup you hit, go to this page: www.random.org/.

On the right side, you will see a widget that looks like this:

attachment.php

It is set to generate a random number between 1 and 100. Play with it. It works.

We, however, need to generate a random number between 1 and ten. You can make the widget do that by deleting one of the zeros so it looks like this:

attachment.php

Click on the "Generate" button and you will get a random number between 1 and 10. In this case, I got 3:

attachment.php

I will keep track OOC as to which cups remain on each side. If you ever post before I have that updated, just make sure you don't duplicate one of the cups already used on your side.

It would probably be more realistic to make the rule if you get the number of a cup that is already used, then you miss, but that could make writing the game very tedious. Instead, if you get the number of a cup that is already used, just generate a new number until you get one that remains available.

Reply to this post if it does not make sense. Otherwise, let the games begin!!!

Attachments

• Game010a.JPG
    Game010a.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Game010b.JPG
    Game010b.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Game100a.JPG
    Game100a.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
And it seems as if the first game is between myself (Carl) and you my dear Empress.

How I Wrote My Post Tonight

As suggested in my last post above, I let random chance determine what happened when Josephine hit the ping-pong ball as part of the game.

First, let's assume everyone is pretty equally good at ping-pong. That will make things a lot simpler (if anyone does not like this and want's to create rules for varying levels of skill, go ahead). I suggest when each one of us is trying to make a shot, we flip a coin IRL: heads, it's in; tails, you missed. Then write a post saying what happened....

Random.org, it turns out, has a coin flipper here: https://www.random.org/coins/

It looks like this when you go there:

attachment.php

Then, to make it flip a single quarter, I set it to this:

attachment.php

I clicked on the "Flip Coin9s0" button and got this result:

attachment.php

Because head meant I got the ball in the cup, I then continued with the procedure outlined above and got this result:

attachment.php

I actually wrote all but the last paragraph of
my post before looking up what #6 was.

This all made it a lot more fun, as if I was really playing the game!

Attachments

• Flip000a.jpg
    Flip000a.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Flip000b.jpg
    Flip000b.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Flip001a.jpg
    Flip001a.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • Cup0001a.JPG
    Cup0001a.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Carl vs. Josephine: Score after Round One

In keeping with the sports concept that you defend your own goal, I'm assuming the women are trying to hit ping-pong balls into the "Men's" cups, and the men are trying to hit into the "women's" cups.

On
her first round, Josephine hit a ball into the "6" cup on the Men's side. Thus, the remaining cups look like this:

MEN'S CUPS

2. Lap dance
  4. Fellatio 4 a friend
  5. Be spanked
  6. ***Gone***
  7. Handcuffs
  8. Wank While We Watch
  10. Oral 2 Orgasm

WOMEN'S CUPS

2. Lap dance
  4. Fellatio 4 a friend
  5. Be spanked
  6. Fuck
  7. Handcuffs
  8. Wank While We Watch
  10. Oral 2 Orgasm

I am thinking that Michele might want to show Alysa the more extreme bondage areas of the mansion, so I went back and found this post:

Please remember, to help you describe the scenes you portray in our story, I have provided a
complete set of floor plans for the manor house. In a recent post, someone wrote that he and another character left the Grand Parlor "through the glass door that exited into the lawn." The floor plan shows that such a route requires a descent down a set of exterior stairs.

main.gif

I suspect the author simply skipped that detail for the sake of brevity. That is certainly fine. I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the floor plans can help you if you want to add consistent details to your scenes.

While we are on the topic, in
my post this morning, I make reference to "the playroom under the stairs." That would be the one at the bottom of this floor plan:

basement2.gif

I picture that as the more "dungeon" sort of playroom, akin in furnishing to my virtual "
Basement Boudoir." The other playroom, to the left on the plan, I see more as a room of comfort and decadence, with huge couches and sectionals, and toys of all sorts, not just those related to BDSM.

I have debated whether I should specify and develop floor plans for the furnishing and decor of each of these playrooms. On one hand, that would help inspire consistent posting. On the other, I do not want to dampen anyone's creativity. As a compromise, as these rooms get used, I will prepare a list or graphics showing the furnishings we all describe in them. If, after a while, this becomes a hodgepodge, we can always redecorate!!!

I hope this is all helpful. Please post any comments or questions below.
Does this mean we can go ahead and describe them the way that works best for our post, and that will establish the details of the rooms for now? I did not want to get into them without making sure.

As stated one of the rooms (The playroom under the stairs) was set up as a dungeon similar to one in another of Josephine's threads. It looks very similar to this.

As you enter, you first notice the antique cabinet holding whips, floggers, shackles, collars, and myriad other toys.
This draws you well into the room, just up to the stocks and St. Andrew’s cross in the middle of the wall to your left.

attachment.php

Turning back the way you came in, you see stocks, cages and other bondage furniture.

attachment.php

In a far corner, you’ll find a bed, outfitted for all kinds of fun.

attachment.php

While I’ve shown the first three corners for inspiration, the last I leave for my guests’ imaginations.

The other rooms off to the left are left to our imagination.

Last edited:
As stated one of the rooms (The playroom under the stairs) was set up as a dungeon similar to one in another of Josephine's threads. It looks very similar to this.

As you enter, you first notice the antique cabinet holding whips, floggers, shackles, collars, and myriad other toys.
This draws you well into the room, just up to the stocks and St. Andrew’s cross in the middle of the wall to your left.

attachment.php

Turning back the way you came in, you see stocks, cages and other bondage furniture.

attachment.php

In a far corner, you’ll find a bed, outfitted for all kinds of fun.

attachment.php

While I’ve shown the first three corners for inspiration, the last I leave for my guests’ imaginations.

The other rooms off to the left are left to our imagination.

This layout does not quite match the floor plans, which should always prevail, but this should give you the general contents and appearance of the "playroom under the stairs."

Well, things have certainly slowed down.

Everyone busy with Halloween?

Moving to hunt about in the pantry, Constantine brings out a loaf of black bread, butter and a jar of homemade strawberry jam. He seys in all down on the counter and then proceeds to devour half the loaf of dark rye bread with copious amounts of butter and jam, washed down with sweet black tea.

The bread and tea are not so much consumed as inhaled. Constantine makes himself another cup of tea.

"Does Madame Czartoryski have a gymnasium?" he asks Ian, "Or as gardener vould you have tings dat veigh lots?"

That's a good question. I don't see a work-out room on the plans. Everyone seems to be in awfully good shape. Do we have a place to get exercise other than in the bedrooms?

Jo?

That's a good question. I don't see a work-out room on the plans. Everyone seems to be in awfully good shape. Do we have a place to get exercise other than in the bedrooms?

Jo?

I didn't see anything marked either. I would assume maybe basic stuff. A treadmill or something. Most folk have something.

Question is sort of leading. I doubt there are weights upwards of 400lbs.

Large landscaping stones will suffice. Multiple 5 gallon pails to fill with water or sand.

Fetish maids only weigh 125 or so. Constantine could rope a couple together and do squats in a pinch. :)

Rooms downstairs labeled recreation and games could have gym equipment placed in them. They are big enough to contain moderate sized home gym equipment, say enough to give a basic workout. Best place to place them would be in the games room I think.

Also remember there are Stables. Stables contain hay bales and rope pulleys. Several hay bales together on a pulley pulled to the ceiling for ten to twenty minutes is a major workout. This was done by several competitors in the worlds strongest man competition.

I didn't see anything marked either. I would assume maybe basic stuff. A treadmill or something. Most folk have something.

Question is sort of leading. I doubt there are weights upwards of 400lbs.

Large landscaping stones will suffice. Multiple 5 gallon pails to fill with water or sand.

Fetish maids only weigh 125 or so. Constantine could rope a couple together and do squats in a pinch. :)
Rooms downstairs labeled recreation and games could have gym equipment placed in them. They are big enough to contain moderate sized home gym equipment, say enough to give a basic workout. Best place to place them would be in the games room I think.

Also remember there are Stables. Stables contain hay bales and rope pulleys. Several hay bales together on a pulley pulled to the ceiling for ten to twenty minutes is a major workout. This was done by several competitors in the worlds strongest man competition.

This all makes sense, but I'll wait until we have heard from the Mistress of the Manor herself before I post.

Back