The Order of the Glaive

Glenias tongue slid up and down Adnil entire slit. The mage jerked and writhed in response to the elf’s perfectly timed stroking. He was bringing pleasure to his partner which in turn was giving him pleasure.

Adnil felt as if she was floating a foot above the bed as Glenias’ tongue wagged and licked her soaked passion nerves. He pulled fluids from her, his tongue entered her as she gasped in joy, then he would change and lap and suck on her passion bud again

“Oh Glenias, I’m so close” Adnil gasped as she swayed her legs twitching. Glenias was in tune to her needs, in tune to her own body's rhythms. He stroked her passion center with his tongue rapidly and received her climax in return.

“GLENIAS” Adnil cried out as she panted. Her hands held Glenias’ head against her crotch, as if in a frozen state for about twenty seconds. Her pussy twitching and trembling the whole time. She finally released him and still gasping for breath and whispered, "Thank you."

The eroticism of the night was magical as Glenias moved in front of her and put his very erect cock at the entrance to her flower, rubbing the tip around her sensitive slit to gather her lubricating juices. Adnil reached up and stroked his face, then lowered her hand to my neck and pulled him towards her. Glenias sank into her body, his cock slowly just sliding into her until there was no more sliding to take place. She wrapped her legs around his back and held him close. Not only was he enjoying the warm sensations of her pussy muscles twitching on his cock; but he could also feel her big breasts pushing into his chest as they kissed. Those erect nipples were tracing out a very erotic message against his skin.

They started pumping into each other. The sensations were spectacular. His cock was feeling the heat from her pussy as his chest enjoyed the touch of her full sized breasts. He kept kissing her, her neck, her breasts; as she felt his big rod enter her. Her need to be filled complete. She moaned and used her legs to control the rhythms of his thrusts into her. Every thrust took her to a new level of heaven Both of them could feel their bodies getting ready for an orgasm.

Adnil whispered to Glenias, "I want all you have in me."
 
He drinks thirstily of the flow of her sweet nectar Adnil gave him, Glenias has his ways to draw it from his one and only. Then the glorious feeling of his love beneath him, her full shapely legs surrounds his trim muscled waist. As he's buried to the utmost deep inside her heated pussy, Glenias was completely hers in this intimate moment. His low groan of extreme pleasure came from down deep from his Elven loins to be voiced agaher ear. Her lips brush against his very sensitive ear a shiver ran from the top of his head to the tips of his toes. As it's one of an Elf's most sensitive erogenous zones, Adnil always has a little a plan for something that always blow Grenias mind. It's one the only time he's speechless.

The pure ache for him in her alluring voice his thrusts became urgent, pulling out his thick shaft that lasts longer any human Adnil ever knew. He plunges his juice slicked cock deep into her hot pulsating inner walls. Pushing into her cervical opening with a soft little pop during a rolling his pelvis and lower back in a hard undulating rhythm. Moon not passing far before he'd nip her shoulder softly the familiar tingle ran from his loins to his head.

Loins tightening as a surge of Glenias seed shot forth into her innermost depths. His hard hot throbbing rod erupts in great big spurts of cum time and time again, his seed fills his love completely to overflowing. Washing over her aroused swollen pussy as his girths buried to the hilt Elf and Mage are fully one while placing tender loving kisses along the soft skin of his loves neck whispering words of eternal love to his beautiful Lady Love.
 
Last edited:
The Snoring Cello Bar was the designated spot for breakfast for guests staying at the inn. Taramalar, Mixlepixile, Merserr and an older human were enjoying cups of coffee, and cold meats for breakfast when Adnil and Glenias joined them. Adnil was surprised that the beautiful young elf maiden as not there, but she decided not to ask what happened to her.

“Good morning” Adnil said to all of them

“Good morning” They all said back. Then Taramalar and the older man stood up, as the centaur introduced him to Adnil and Glenias.

“Adnil and Glenias, this is Krobin, a farmer that lives near the Arrset Mountains” Tarmaalar explained as the shaggy white hair man with the wrinkled and skinny, frowning face was ready to shake hands with Adnil and Glenias. That was when Adnil spoke.

“One moment, Master Farmer Krobin” Adnil said and turned to Taramalar.

“There are four steps to a proper introduction: First, state the name of the person being introduced. This is the 'higher-ranking' person. Second, say “I would like to introduce”, third, state the name of the person being introduced and finally, offer some details about each, as appropriate. So when you introduce me, you could have said “Lady Adnil Hollythyran I would like to introduce Master Farmer Krobin. Lady Hollythyran is the finest mage in “The Order of the Glaive” a prestigious adventurer’s guild in the city state of Cartha. Or maybe you keep it simpler by stating Lady Hollythyran recently defeated the evil sorcerer Varloser” Adnil explained to Taramalar.

Meanwhile, Mixlepixile took this opportunity to hop over to the war centaur’s breakfast plate and start eating everything he could. Merserr saw what the imp was doing, but did not stop him. Instead he ate the last piece of egg on his plate and grabbed Master Krobin plate and scraped it over to his plate, and then just kept on eating.

Glenias tapped Adnil on the shoulder “Honey, perhaps later is a better time for this lecture” He suggested

Adnil stood straighter and puffed out her sizable chest “It is important to correct errors when you see them. Quick feedback on such behavior is the best approach. Don’t you agree Master Farmer Krobin?” Adnil asked.

Krobin looked towards Taramalar and Glenias. “This talking woman and a crowing hen have a lot in common. Lots of noise for no propose”

“HEY” Adnil protested

Seeing a fight about to develop Taramalar said “Master Farmer Krobin has news about our favorite huge dragon named Valoor”

“Oh” Adnil said and shook Krobin’s hand. Glenias did as well. “Please to meet you. Tell us your news” Adnil asked.

Everyone returned to their seats. Tarmalar and Krobin noted what happened to their food and frowned. Nothing could be done at this time, so Master Farmer Krobin explained about Valoor habits. The monstrous dragon tended to hunt during the day, flying away from his lair. He had deals with local farmers to provide him food (10 sheep or cows each time he visits) but he does not visit very often. So the ranchers continue to be profitable.

“When was the last time he ate some people?” Merserr asked.

“He has not burn down a farm and eaten the inhabitants in a long while” Krobin explained “No need to, everyone follows his rules in the area.”

Then Krobin said something very interesting, “Valoor seemed depressed about the state of the world when I last saw him.”

“What?” Adnil asked in puzzlement.

“He is well read and his lair is filled with fine art and great books. Don’t get me wrong, he is an evil dragon that can destroy an entire city, but he is smart too.” Krobin explained.
 
Back
Top