Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, JonnyD1 - I love your formal suit too! Makes me wonder what Daddy has hidden there :)

G'Morning

Just thought I'd follow suit and say g'morning to all the Daddies and BabyGirls out there. I'm new to this thread, and to the forum in general. Can't wait to get to know some of you. Yesterday my inbox became over flooded, so ended up not having the time to talk more on this thread.

Although I am certain this will be my most favoritist thread in all of lit.

Hope all are well this a.m.

Just thought I'd follow suit and say g'morning to all the Daddies and BabyGirls out there. I'm new to this thread, and to the forum in general. Can't wait to get to know some of you. Yesterday my inbox became over flooded, so ended up not having the time to talk more on this thread.

Hi babygirlmia, nice to meet you.

Hello to all the daddies and babygirls around here. I am a new babygirl here, exploring the forums for the first time. Hoping the Daddy thread will keep me company and let me safe and protected from now on ;)

Welcome to Lit:rose:

Just so you know... go ahead and delete PM's of guys asking if you want to watch them masturbate on cam, ect...if they don't interest you, you don't need to answer...it's not bitchy, it's self preservation...all the good Daddies will agree...{same to all the new girls:rose:}

Last edited:
Nice to meet you too bob.
I'm doing very well today eddy, and yourself?

You can just call me Mia :)

Nice to meet you angi, glad to see I'm not the only new babygirl to this thread.

Hi bigman and Bound :)

I have deleted alot of PM's so far.
Some I have replied and told them why, some I just deleted from lack of time to get through them all, and keep my inbox open.

I have found a few potential good matches. One in particular so far :)

I will just throw it out there now, so to save some of you guys the trouble. I'm a slow starter. Meaning don't pm me and whip your cock out within the first couple pm's, you'll get deleted.

Bound I'd love to talk to you in pm's sometime too, I see you are ever present on this thread, and hope that you could steer me clear.. give me a bit of guidance until I find the proper Daddy to take me under his wing...

Bound I'd love to talk to you in pm's sometime too, I see you are ever present on this thread, and hope that you could steer me clear.. give me a bit of guidance until I find the proper Daddy to take me under his wing...

My PM box is always open:cattail:

Nice to meet you too bob.
I'm doing very well today eddy, and yourself?

You can just call me Mia :)

Nice to meet you angi, glad to see I'm not the only new babygirl to this thread.

Hi bigman and Bound :)

I have deleted alot of PM's so far.
Some I have replied and told them why, some I just deleted from lack of time to get through them all, and keep my inbox open.

I have found a few potential good matches. One in particular so far :)

I will just throw it out there now, so to save some of you guys the trouble. I'm a slow starter. Meaning don't pm me and whip your cock out within the first couple pm's, you'll get deleted.

You have a good eye for people, Mia. Bound is a great resource. Welcome to this thread, and Lit in general.

And since I haven't been in here in a very long time, I would like to say hello to all, and to all a good day!

I was in no way interested in my biological father in that way.

Nor do I want my daughter to be! I only worry that, in encouraging and, frankly, subscribing to a kink like this, I may be setting the wrong standard. (Not that I'd TELL her I'm into this -- I meant more that I want to feel consistent for my private self.)

No, I don't think you're a hypocrite - you can be a "Daddy" without wanting to commit incest with your daughter....:kiss:

To be honest, that's reassuring to hear. But is that the group consensus, too? Do women who are looking for Daddies understand that we do not view (nor want to treat) our own flesh-and-blood daughters this way?

When you say influence her toward that sort of relationship...you are the biggest influence on her ideas about relationships....but it's how you treat her, and other women infront of her...not what you do in bed...

That's what I'm trying to reconcile and come to grips with myself.

I *can* look my daughter in the eye even if I'm being a sexual "Daddy" to someone else, you're saying?

Nor do I want my daughter to be! I only worry that, in encouraging and, frankly, subscribing to a kink like this, I may be setting the wrong standard. (Not that I'd TELL her I'm into this -- I meant more that I want to feel consistent for my private self.)

To be honest, that's reassuring to hear. But is that the group consensus, too? Do women who are looking for Daddies understand that we do not view (nor want to treat) our own flesh-and-blood daughters this way?

Women who are looking for a "Daddy" understand...

I *can* look my daughter in the eye even if I'm being a sexual "Daddy" to someone else, you're saying?

If your not feeling guilty...I still call my Father, Daddy{when I'm sucking up:D}...when I started exploring this here it only took me a couple of weeks to have it seperate...like knowing two guys named Bob:)

What do you see as being a Daddy?
What do you think would interfere with being a good father?

Women who are looking for a "Daddy" understand...

If your not feeling guilty...I still call my Father, Daddy{when I'm sucking up:D}...when I started exploring this here it only took me a couple of weeks to have it seperate...like knowing two guys named Bob:)

What do you see as being a Daddy?
What do you think would interfere with being a good father?

Bound is right Odyssean.......there is a huge difference between being a "Daddy" and a Daddy.........just because you like being a "Daddy" does not mean in any way shape or form that you feel something for your real life daughter.

The women here all know and understand that....and have the same differentiation between us and their real life daddy's/fathers as Bound pointed out.

Feel free to stick around and get to know all the baby girls here, they are a fun-loving group of intelligent lady's who just happen to have a kink that we all share :)

And just for the record, I too have a very attractive daughter but we have a very good and open relationship that is in no way sexual nor do I want that type of relationship with her. Just to show you that you can have it both ways ;)

Bound is right Odyssean.......there is a huge difference between being a "Daddy" and a Daddy.........just because you like being a "Daddy" does not mean in any way shape or form that you feel something for your real life daughter.

The women here all know and understand that....and have the same differentiation between us and their real life daddy's/fathers as Bound pointed out.

Feel free to stick around and get to know all the baby girls here, they are a fun-loving group of intelligent lady's who just happen to have a kink that we all share :)

And just for the record, I too have a very attractive daughter but we have a very good and open relationship that is in no way sexual nor do I want that type of relationship with her. Just to show you that you can have it both ways ;)
I agree with Daddy John. there are people of all ages that roleplay; that is just it, a fantasy. I have 2 daughters, both are step-children. I HAVE NO interest in either of them in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back