*Spotlight on CandiCame*

CandiCame is...

• Total voters

feverplanet

Really Really Experienced
Okay Candi, let's do this. I had a lot of good questions wasted in other threads like this. Maybe you'll be interested (interesting?) enough to answer some of them...

If you had to live the life of another Litster who would it be and why?

Have you ever had a real crush on a Litster?

Do you recycle?

It's 1982. Would you rather be a man or a woman?

The storm was terrible. The boat is sinking. You have time to grab one thing before jumping into the life-boat. Choose one: Your diary. Your only photo of your father. Your only photo of your mother.

When is the last time you cried?

Poll to follow.

Sure, I'll go.

1: I legit don't know that much about the other listers to answer this.

2: Kind of, yes, but I'm over it.

3: Yes

4: Man- that was that big victim blaming time when women folk were getting raped left and right and the big domestic violence push was happening in my culture. It was a shitty time to be a woman.

5: I don't own any of those things. Actually, as of around 5pm today we no longer have any hard-copy pics that aren't backed up. My brother has been on a mission to scan them /all/. He finally finished earlier today. And I've never kept a journal. I've had a blog sine I was like 4, but I think the internet probably deleted it because I stopped updating it when I was like 8. So... this question doesn't apply to me.

6: I broke down really bad a couple days ago and cried like a bitch. I had just dropped off the man who raised me after going to a meeting with his home health nurse and kidney doctor about how to give him dialysis because he's dying and came home to a kid who was in intense pain. And I hadn't had a cigarette in two days and I just kinda snapped. I felt, and still feel, honestly, really pointless. Not just because of those two things, but I've been really depressed lately because of a bunch of environmental factors and my own internalized bullshit.

Sure, I'll go.

1: I legit don't know that much about the other listers to answer this.

2: Kind of, yes, but I'm over it.

3: Yes

4: Man- that was that big victim blaming time when women folk were getting raped left and right and the big domestic violence push was happening in my culture. It was a shitty time to be a woman.

5: I don't own any of those things. Actually, as of around 5pm today we no longer have any hard-copy pics that aren't backed up. My brother has been on a mission to scan them /all/. He finally finished earlier today. And I've never kept a journal. I've had a blog sine I was like 4, but I think the internet probably deleted it because I stopped updating it when I was like 8. So... this question doesn't apply to me.

6: I broke down really bad a couple days ago and cried like a bitch. I had just dropped off the man who raised me after going to a meeting with his home health nurse and kidney doctor about how to give him dialysis because he's dying and came home to a kid who was in intense pain. And I hadn't had a cigarette in two days and I just kinda snapped. I felt, and still feel, honestly, really pointless. Not just because of those two things, but I've been really depressed lately because of a bunch of environmental factors and my own internalized bullshit.

Thanks for indulging :kiss: on each cheek even though you kind of copped out of the hypothetical one ;)

Guys, my gender is really fluid. It would be awesome if this wound up with the same amount of "guy" and "gal" votes.

Thanks for indulging :kiss: on each cheek even though you kind of copped out of the hypothetical one ;)

There were two hypotheticals, and I answered them as I understood them. Tell me which one I copped out on and I'll try to do better. I like stuff like that.

There were two hypotheticals, and I answered them as I understood them. Tell me which one I copped out on and I'll try to do better. I like stuff like that.

They were decent answers. Let me parse this some more. Hypothetically, if you had one photo of your birth mom and one of your birth dad (and no other copies anywhere - these are the only extant photos that you know of) and you have that diary from when you were little on a disk or printout ...

Damn, just how many alts does query have?

And isn't forestdump up awful late tonight?

They were decent answers. Let me parse this some more. Hypothetically, if you had one photo of your birth mom and one of your birth dad (and no other copies anywhere - these are the only extant photos that you know of) and you have that diary from when you were little on a disk or printout ...

I literally don't care about any of those things. The picture of my mom, I guess? Because I look just like her and I can show people. My mom is really pretty. Weirdly. Which is weird because all your friends are like, "I wanna fuck your mom!" but it's neat because, idk. A lifetime of hard living probably won't break me, genetically.

Hang in there, Candi! Is bitesize ok?

She's doing pretty good! Normal baby shit. Pissed about her teeth and shit. Still pretty evil.

Edit: I realized that you asked me that because I said she was in pain. She has an ear infection. So she's had intense ear pain. She keeps getting them and it's this whole stupid thing. Babies are really good at getting ear infections.

Last edited:
I literally don't care about any of those things. The picture of my mom, I guess? Because I look just like her and I can show people. My mom is really pretty. Weirdly. Which is weird because all your friends are like, "I wanna fuck your mom!" but it's neat because, idk. A lifetime of hard living probably won't break me, genetically.

She's doing pretty good! Normal baby shit. Pissed about her teeth and shit. Still pretty evil.

Edit: I realized that you asked me that because I said she was in pain. She has an ear infection. So she's had intense ear pain. She keeps getting them and it's this whole stupid thing. Babies are really good at getting ear infections.

I hope I don't get stoned by the astrology infidels for this question, but are you an Aquarius? I ask because the profiles they write up on star signs usually square Aquarians away into the category of people who don't put much stock in physical possessions.

I am glad she is doing pretty good. I wonder if ear infections go with teething?
I hope they stop plaguing her soon.

I hope I don't get stoned by the astrology infidels for this question, but are you an Aquarius? I ask because the profiles they write up on star signs usually square Aquarians away into the category of people who don't put much stock in physical possessions.

I'm a Leo.

Edit: I love possessions. Those just happen to be three examples of things that I don't give a shit about. I have a gun that my gramps gave me when I was 5, I have the first present that my boyfriend got me years ago, I have my imaginary friend that I've had since I was 2. But who the fuck wants a picture of your parents? It's not like you can't get more if you really want them, or like you need them at all. That's like the shittiest possession. Like if there had been a 4th option that was a 3DS or something I'd have grabbed that. Something anybody would actually want.

Last edited:
Back