Snowbound…(Closed)

He nodded and stepped closer to her, a little excited about the whole turn of events. He paused for a long time, giving her a good view of the cock she had obviously been admiring. He then slowly began to turn around, giving her a nice long look at the profile of his erection either side of a chance to admire his tight ass. Finally he came to a stop in front of her, his cock a staring directly at her face.

"I think my Mistress is eager to experience what I have to offer."

He didn't wait for her reply, before strolling off to fetch her plate. By now a large drop of pre-cum had gathered on the tip of his cock, so he wiped it off with his thumb after presenting her with her plate and glass of iced tea.

"Would my mistress require any more services, or can I eat," he said it with playful defiance.
 
She totally enjoyed the show he had given her, admiring every inch of his toned, muscular body. Especially enjoying all the different views of his cock which was obviously harder than before. As much as she was admiring him, his comment about her wanting to experience him was pretty much right on track.

“You have a hot body, my sexy George. You may sit down and eat with me, especially after that wonderful show.” She said and then as he turned, she lightly slapped the cheeks off his ass.

They both ate and chatted a bit, it was hard for either of them to keep their minds off the situation in hand. Even though she could only see his chest now, she felt her arousal building as indeed he was a sexy man and she loved bare chests like his. He looked strong, masculine, and quite confident enough to let her be mistress of the house for awhile. Something she had only thought about as her exboyfriend would never have done something like that. This made her all the more excited.

“I’m going to go sit down on the couch, while I watch you clean up, lucky for you, I used all paper, so no washing dishes. Then you can come sit by me and will play another round of what position the girl likes.”

Without waiting for a reply, she got up and settled herself back on the couch, keeping her eyes directed on him.
 
The cleaning up was easy, but George took his time so she could have a good show. There was something arousing about parading for the younger woman, about letting her see that his older body was still desirable. He wondered if they did end up having sex, if she would tell her friends about the older man she had commanded to satisfy her. That was the other thing arousing about this whole encounter. How would the young girl take to her role of mistress, and how far would she go.

When he was done disposing of the scraps George sauntered over to the couch, giving her an enticing view of his swollen cock as he approached her. He grinned before sitting down on the couch next to her.

"So what is the next bet going to be?"
 
Memory had excitedly enjoyed the show that George was giving her and by the size of his swollen cock, he was enjoying it just as much. When he asked what the next bet would be, it took her several long moments to think about it, in the meantime she stuck out her hand and ran a finger down the hard length of his cock.

“How about if I win I get to tell you what to do next and if you win you can ask something you would like to have done to you. What do you think of that bet?”
 
His body twitched in surprise at her touch. He smiled and sat quietly as he savoured her touch, wondering how many cocks she had touched in this way.

"That sounds like a good bet, but to make it exciting we must say our bets before we guess on the woman."

He took the magazine and paged through before gasping.

"Check the tits on this one."

The 'article' was titled 'Mistress of the Boardroom' and had a luscious redhead with obvious implants posing around a boardroom table. In most of the pictures she was wearing stiletto heeled boots and a leather dress in various states of disarray. The dress was too short to cover anything and too tight to contain the huge breasts she had. By the final photo of the set she was kneeling on the table, behind towards the camera and revealing the swollen lips of her pussy. The look in her eye over her shoulder was 'come and get me' but the riding crop in her hand was a warning to be careful.

George was a breast man, though he did find these a bit too big, though the picture did cause his cock to twitch as he contemplated it.

"Tell you what...if I win this round you must dress up like this for me and I may even let you punish me."
 
Memory looked at the woman and it was the first time she had ever seen a woman dressed like that. Then when George told her what he wanted if he won the bet, first she gasped, then giggled a bit nervously hiding her own excitement.

“Okay, and if I win, you have to take off what I have on while only using your lips and teeth, and no biting me.”

This was beginning to really arouse her and she looked again at the picture.

“I think her favorite position is sitting on the guys lap,” she finally made a guess, secretly hoping he won the bet.
 
"Hmmm..." he muttered softly, "I am in a bit of a quandary now. The thought of removing your clothes and seeing you properly naked is kind of exciting."

He took her hand that was still gently touching his erection and brought it to his lips for a gentle kiss. "But the thought of experiencing our domination virginity together is also very arousing, so perhaps I will be glad if I am correct."

He looked at the picture again, imagining Memory dressed such and making demands on him. He knew that in the chest which contained Kate's old clothes, there was bound to be some similar outfits and gear. They had a very active sex life and dress-up had always been a part of it, though they never got to experience all the ideas they had planned. If she had still been alive he would have probably shied away from letting Memory see such things that belonged to her. But now he had the chance to move on and experience a young beauty. He even thought that Kate was probably egging him on to enjoy this opportunity.

"Let see...with a pose like that she likes doggy style, but you better be good or you may become the horse that gets whipped," he added with a grin.

"Now why don't you sit on my lap and read which one of us was right."
 
This was getting more exciting by the minute, Memory thought to herself. She was past caring how long the storm would keep them trapped in the house. She was enjoying this too much to want out and this was all so new to her. That too made her embrace the situation even more.

She didn’t hesitate to sit on his lap, instantly feeling his hardness against her back. As soon as she got comfortable she felt his cock twitching now patting her on the back. It was as if it had a life of it’s own and was telling her ‘I’m ready, here I am, take me,’.

“Okay, let’s see what it says.” she then found the page with the likes and dislikes for the girl. “Her favorite position is doggy style and she also has a preference to dominating males. Looks like you were right on both accounts. She controls position and how one fucks her too.”

Memory was instantly aroused that he had won. “Well, where do we find an outfit like that?”
 
George smiled at her eagerness.

"In the shed out back where the snow mobile is parked, there is a large chest."

He sat up so he could also whisper in her ear. "Inside you will find all the naughty girl's, whose shirt you are wearing, toys and outfits from when we used to come out here for wild weekends."

He kissed her neck softly, letting his lips trail down towards her shoulder.

"I never saw her wear one of these, but I am sure she would have had something like this which she was keeping for a surprise."

He gave her another kiss.

"Now run along...that is the last order I am giving you Mistress until we wake tomorrow."
 
So, Memory thought to herself, this wasn’t all that new to George. He and his friend must have played some if she had gone out and bought a whole lot of stuff to play with. Now she was very curious to know what all was in that chest.

She didn’t waste any time putting on her coat and boots. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smile that matched her eagerness.

“I can’t wait to find out what’s all in there. I’ll be back in shortly.” she said as she went out the door.

It was freezing cold and still snowing as she made her way to where he said the chest was. After scrounging around a bit, she found it and was thankful it was unlocked. She quickly opened it and found tons of different packages with outfits in them and different toys of which she even blushed just looking at them.

She stumbled upon the black silk bag that had a costume in it with a picture. This made her smile practically giddy with excitement. She noticed other things were there to go with the outfit but she was too cold to go thru them and damn to cold to be putting clothes on in here. So, carrying just the black silk bag, she went back in the house.

“George I need you to put some pants on and your coat and go out and bring the chest in here. I tried to carry it but it’s too heavy for me. While I’m changing, you can put it in your bedroom and then undress again and wait for me on the couch. If you do this for me, maybe I’ll give you an extra surprise later, now be a good boy and get me the chest.”
 
He smiled.
"No need for rewards Mistress...I have to obey you anyway."

He stood up and quickly put on his clothes. Although he expected it was getting pretty cold outside he was used to this type of weather, so there wasn't a need to dress warmly. He was also eager to get down to it. It had been a while and now there was no doubt that he was going to screw a sexy young girl. He wondered if putting her in charge was a bad idea now. She might tease him and deny him sex longer than he would want. But then again that was the whole point of this...to experience new things..for both of them.

He had forgotten how heavy the chest was, so he struggled to get it inside. Luckily he was well conditioned and strong, and the ice build up on the path made dragging it easier.

Finally he was naked again and sitting on the couch. His erection had lost hardly any of its size, though his skin was a bit flushed and his balls had tightened up a bit.

"I am ready Mistress."

He spread his legs wide for her so she could admire his eager manhood.
 
Memory went into the bathroom and excitedly opened the bag, easily taking out the costume. The main part of the costume was a black leather corset with garters and black hose and a black thong to go with. She was in awe of the costume, the leather felt so good as her hand ran over the material.

She quickly discarded her own clothes, the little she had on and began putting on the corset. She was thank full that it could just slip on without the usual laces or clasps, otherwise she would have had to ask George to due her up. She wanted this to be a surprise for him, it was obvious the costume had never been worn before. For a moment she felt a tug at her heart strings for George, knowing he had probably lost a very wonderful partner. Although, since he had given her these things to use, she was glad that she could be part of the moving on process. She was also more than happy to do something new and adventurous as this, considering how lame her sex life had been with her exboyfriend.

When she had the costume on she looked in the mirror and couldn’t believe the change that came over her. She had never seen her body look this sexy, ever. Then she heard George saying he was ready and she grinned. Memory went to the bedroom and saw that the chest was on the floor like she had told him. She quickly pulled out the 4” stiletto heeled boots and put them on, zipping up the side zipper that made them comfortable tight on her calves. She was astounded that everything fit so well now realizing that this woman Kate, must have been close to her size although the bust was a bit snug. She then rummaged thru the chest again and found a riding crop and a whip. After looking at both, she decided on the riding crop, she wasn’t sure she could ever use a whip on someone.

She walked out to where George was sitting, legs spread with his semi erect cock swelling instantly as he saw her. She walked over to him and gently ran the tip of the riding crop up and down his shaft.

“What’s this?” she asked, using a stern voice. “You know how hard I like your cock to be George. Now stroke it for me and get it nice and hard.”
 
George had grinned when she entered then admired her from head to foot.
"You are beautiful, he had whispered, doubting she had heard.

When she began to run the crop over his shaft he had hardly heard what she said. The feel of it was so arousing, the gentle touch knowing a flick of her wrist could cause him a sharp pain as well. His cock twitched in excitement at the anticipated release he was going to get later.

He had heard her demanding he stroked it and it didn't take him long to oblige. Slowly he drew his hand up and down the thickening flesh from the balls till his fingers covered the swollen head. All the while he looked at her, both admiring and lusting for her body.

It only took a few long slow strokes before the cock was back to its full potential and glistening with the spread drops of pre-cum he had collected with the latter strokes.

"I am ready Mistress," he said with a smile and leaning back to let her admire him in all his glory.
 
She was admiring the way his cock grew so quickly and the way he stroked it. But then it ended quickly and she lightly slapped the riding crop against his inner left thigh.

“Did your Mistress tell you stop stroking?” she asked, now standing right in front of him, with her legs spread slightly and her hands on her hips. “You’re not to stop until I tell you to and make sure you don’t cum. I have different plans for that.”
 
The slap from the crop had stung a little, but not been painful, yet it had sent a jolt of pleasure through his body.

George liked the way she was getting into the swing of things. Although this had been a game that Kate and himself had wanted to play, they had never gotten around to it. He had always guessed they loved each other too much, neither would be willing to inflict even the slightest pain on the other, even if they knew it was desired. Now here he was with a young woman whose feelings for him didn't run deep. There was obvious attraction from her side, or at least lust. Although George knew he was an attractive and well built guy for his age, he suspected Memory was just taking a walk on the wild side. That was okay with him, he doubted any guy would turn down an opportunity to get with her even if for a totally sexual liaison. Now she was making it more enjoyable for him, but embracing the role, and he suspected she was enjoying the opportunity to be in charge as much.

"apologies mistress," he took up his slow long strokes again.

He knew he shouldn't spend too much time admiring her, for it would likely hasten his ejaculation, but he felt he couldn't tear his eyes away from her. The high heels accentuated her shapely legs and pronounced her backside. They also gave her that air of dominance. The hose, garters and thong added to the air of dominant sexuality and he could help imaging all forms of sexual gratification for them both. But it was the corset that he couldn't take his eyes from, the leather barely contained her breasts and George was a breast man.

The visuals, thoughts and feel of his own hand was becoming too much for him.

"Please mistress, can I stop..." he begged her through ragged breaths.
 
Memory saw the desire in his eyes when she had given him a light slap of the riding crop, a bit surprised to see his enjoyment from it. Although she figured if the couple had these things they must surely have liked what they represented.

As she watched him stroking herself, she could also feel the heat of his eyes on her body. She wondered if he knew how wet she was becoming from watching him and from taking the part of a dominant young woman. She even found herself visualizing what the older couple would have done in this situation, making her hotter than she was already. His pleads to let him stop interrupted her thoughts and she saw the precum on his cock, now knowing he really wasn’t going to last long if she made him continue.

“Yes, my sexy servant, you can stop for now,” she replied, her voice filled with desire for this man.

She walked up closer to him, standing right between his legs and with the riding crop, gently circled his nipples, lightly scratching against them until they too were hard.

“Do you like how your Mistress is dressed?” she asked continuing to use the riding crop to stroke his chest and nipples, then down over his tight abdomen. “

Her own nipples were rock hard and peaking out a bit for him to view.

“Are you enjoying me touching you this way?” she asked as she moved the crop lower, gently running it along his cock and even teasing his balls.

“Tell me what you would like me do to now, sexy. It pleases your Mistress to know what you like.”
 
George groaned when the crop teased his body. He smiled at the sight of her aroused nipples and grinned when she asked him the question.

"Yes my Mistress is very beautiful and sexy herself when she is dressed so. Her servant desires her with all his heart," he had to smile because they both knew what part of him desired her.

"But is my Mistress is asking," he looked up at her, "I would very much like her to get on her knees and take me in her mouth."

Ever since they had begun their flirting George had been observing Memory, wondering how she thought about oral, wondering if she could handle a penis as thick as his. A blow job had never been Kate's favourite, partly because she had struggled to fit him into her mouth, but also because she had not liked the taste of cum. It had never bothered George that much, their sex life had been so active without it, and besides it had become a special treat that had meant so much more to him. When she had taken him such, George was never sure how it would go, and that had added to the excitement. Sometimes she would take him deep and he would become so aroused by the woman he loved with all his heart struggling against the choking and gagging. Sometimes she would just tease him lightly and that made George smile that despite their feelings for each other there still was limitations. She had known it aroused George when she took him in her mouth and made him feel special when he came that way. So occasionally she would swallow his cum and revel in his happiness, but mostly she would either stop him before or rid herself of the after affects in the bathroom, it all depended on how she felt at the time. This made George love her even more, love her for being a 'normal person' as he called her when the subject came up.

Either was George knew that although he could usually last a long time during sex, oral was the one thing that got him to ejaculate quite quickly. Perhaps it was the feel of Kate's teeth against his sensitive member, or maybe the sounds of her struggling to take him that helped to increase his excitement, but George always expected it was a combination of her love she was showing for him and his love for her at that moment that usually led to him coming quicker than usual.

Now George had the chance to experience a different type of blow job, if Memory was going to consent. He had no idea if she even liked them, and he had given her the reins so to speak. Maybe she wouldn't struggle as much, maybe she didn't want his older cock in her young mouth. He didn't know but he was going to find out. But as much as he would want it to last if it happened, George realised that as excited as he was and his ingrained training regarding oral, thus he suspected he would cum quite quickly.

"But if I disappoint my Mistress or upset her she can punish me." He still wanted to continue the game of her domination as he was rather enjoying it.
 
Memory was not surprised by what he wanted, having wanted to taste him since she first saw him naked. The only thing was, she wasn’t sure just how much of him she could fit in her mouth.

“So, I must believe you want me to taste you, which also pleases me.” she said as she got down on her knees, between his legs and spread them further. “You are quite big which also pleases your mistress.” She said, keeping her tone low and sexual as she spoke to him.

Before she did anything else, she curled her fingertips around the tip of his cock and licked up all his precum by slowly circling her tongue all around it. She knew this would tease him further and had a good idea he wasn’t going to last long when she went down on him.

“Because I am anxious to taste your cum, my sexy servant, you do not need my permission to cum. You can whenever you are ready to, at least this first time.” She told him, her own panties sopping wet already.

She opened her mouth wide and took first just the head in her mouth, sucking on it for just a bit. So far he tasted wonderfully sweet, much better than her ex. Then slowly she began taking him into her mouth, taking more and more of him in each time she would come up. By the time she was almost to the base, she really had to relax her throat, and gagged several times until finally she had all of his thickness in her mouth and down her throat.

“Mmmmm…” she moaned against his cock as she now started picking up the pace as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. She continued to moan on and off, still gagging once in awhile, although her heart was pounding and her excitement was rising, knowing the pleasure they were both receiving.
 
George's only reaction was to smile at what was happening. Here was a beautiful young woman, probably one of the most beautiful he had met, pleasing him with such enthusiasm. The only thing that interrupted his grin was the groans that she solicited with her hungry mouth. He felt his body twitch slightly as he rapidly neared orgasm, and he marvelled at her red hair spread across his thighs as she bobbed up and down. Then George did something he had never done before in this situation, something he suspected might get him 'punished' within the context of their game. Placing his hand a little less than gently on her head he entwined her flowing locks around his fingers. Holding her firmly in place he pumped his hips up against her, eager to spill his seed deep into her throat.

With Kate he had always been gentle in this situation, allowing her to control what was about to happen, but now his eagerness and desire were greater than it had ever been. With a deep load groan, while holding her head down, he shot his load into the depths of her mouth. It would have been hard to say if that had been the best blow job he had ever received. For while Memory was a lot capable of handling him and more skilled, Kate's smaller mouth, willingness and love for him helped to always make it very pleasant.

Either way, the orgasm was intent and when George's body finally stopped spasming and the last vestiges of his seed had expelled themselves, he released her head and leaned back with a sigh.

'Thank you Memory...that was incredible."
 
“Don’t you mean thank you Mistress?” she asked with a wide smile on her face. “Next time I’ll punish you for not calling me Mistress, understand.” She was too turned on to really speak harsh, but she had said it in a low deep tone, covered with a deep desire to be satisfied herself.

When he had put his hand on her head and in her hair, pushing her down as he raised his hips, she had practically cum right then. But that’s when she received his cum, loads and loads, trying to swallow as fast as he was climaxing. When he finally finished, she had swallowed all but some that was dripping from the corners of her mouth which she lapped up with her tongue.

“Now my sexy servant, it’s time to please your Mistress.” She replied and stood between his spread legs. “Slip off my thong, you’ll be able to tell just how hot this was for me. When they are off you’re to get up and I’ll sit where you’re sitting. I want you to pleasure my pussy with just you’re tongue until I cum. You can put your hands on my thighs, but that’s all, otherwise I will have to punish you.”

She was looking at him, her desire very obvious. Memory was anxious to have him taste her and make her cum, but she also wondered if he would give her a reason to punish him as he did this for her.
 
George looked up at her, he smiled when she licked the corners of her mouth to capture the seed that had escaped her desperate effort to swallow everything. But he really hadn't given her much choice, as he had held himself deep inside her mouth. It had been so exciting as he had pumped his load into her, hearing and feeling her as she struggled against both the size of him and the volume he was expelling. It had been the build up over a long time, and the excitement of their encounter that had led to that, so next time she wouldn't have to struggle so much. But still the encounter was all very arousing and as she stood before him, he could feel his manhood not quite shrinking away, but rather hanging in a semi erect state.

Reaching up he pulled her thong down, not bothering to confirm her obvious comment about how wet she was. The black material was sopping and once revealed, he could see her pussy lips pouting with eager moistness. He considered standing and letting her take her seat but changed his mind. Reaching around her grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her towards him, dipping his head to plant his mouth firmly between her thighs. Immediately his tongue began to work on her, parting her lips and delving deep inside. It was a hungry assault of a man that had not tasted food for days. He hardly gave her time to react before her muttered against her lips.

"Let's see how tight you are?"

Then his tongue descended on her clit and moving one of his hands around her body he slowly inserted a long finger inside her.

Now I wonder how my Mistress will react to this, he thought.
 
Before she knew what happened, it seemed George had his own agenda and had gone against what she had told him she wanted. Suddenly his large warm hands were holding the cheeks of her ass and pulling her forward. Just as suddenly, she was felt his mouth hungrily assaulting her pussy. She let out several loud moans, the pleasure massive, preventing her from thinking at all about how he was disobeying what she had told him.
In no time her clit was swollen, her pussy dripping down her thigh and her heart was pounding. This was all going so fast and not how she had thought it would go.

"Let's see how tight you are?"

She heard him say at the same time feeling his finger enter her tight sopping wet pussy. She practically came right there but fought off what she was feeling as she let the riding crop come down and swat him across the back.

“No, this is not what you were to do, I told you not to use your hands.” She slapped him again on his thigh, “Although this is pleasurable, it is much too quick and I wanted it slow, you have displeased your Mistress and frustrated her at the same time.” Even though she had been enjoying the pleasure he gave her, that redheaded temper of hers got the best of her having him disobey her.

“You can stop for now and stand up, turning sideways so I can watch your cock as I punish your ass for disobeying me.” Her breath was rapid as was her heart, but if she were truly to be his Mistress, then he was supposed to listen to her. He needed to be taught who was in charge, otherwise there was no point in playing this game, which she was enjoying very much. Her pussy was gripping his finger tightly and her body trembled from the pleasure along with the anger in what he had done.
 
He was surprised by her anger, though also turned on by it. He had wanted to play this game, and she had taken to the role well. He had pushed her too far and now she wished to punish him. It made him smile. This young girl, probably young enough to be his daughter, her vaginal lips clinging to his finger like they never want to let go, was telling him this was not what she wanted. Slowly he with drew his finger but continued to hold her to his mouth as his tongue invaded her awhile longer. It was just long enough to drive her close to the brink, to anger her a little more and to arouse him enough so that his cock was now standing straight, though not rock hard. Slowly he stood and turned sideways.

"My apologies Mistress...I accept your punishment gladly to prove my love for you."

He had purposely said it as part of the role and the game, but also hoping it would provoke a reaction from her, perhaps a fun response that suited the role she was playing as his Mistress.
 
When he stood, Memory noticed his cock was already getting hard. She didn’t have to wonder that he enjoyed a little pain with his pleasure. These were only things she had seen in her boyfriends magazine and the one that George had shown her. It was enough to open her mind to all sorts of things, but the one thing was that she had to take charge, even if that meant punishing.

Then when he went a bit further, eating her until she was about to cum all over his face, he finally stopped. Now she was not only angered but frustrated, even though it was her own fault for stopping him to begin with.

“Then if you really love me, my sexy servant, you will stand there and take your punishment like a good boy.” she said with a devilish little grin.

Swat….Swat…Swat…

Three times and his cock had flinched with each swat along with stiffening as it did. She smiled, pleased that he actually enjoyed this and seeing his cock hardening was turning her on a lot. Two more swats and she quit, she walked around him noticing his cock was almost as hard as a rock. When she got behind him, she saw the redness across his ass and rubbed it several times, taking the sting from it.

“You did good, now would you like to please your Mistress and eat her pussy the way she wants you too?”

She dipped her fingers into her own sopping wet sex and then offered him a taste.

“Tell me how much you want to please me, to taste me and make me cum.”
 
Back
Top