Cumlicker or cocksucker

What I don't get in my mouth, I lick up. My bf prefers shooting in my mouth but due to the way he likes to cum, I may miss some of it. He finds it hot that I clean up by licking. Of course neither of us is a female so this throws a different twist to the post.
 
I have enjoyed both fairly often and love both. Another way is I suck him for a while and put his cock in her and lick all around. Her clit, where they join and both of thir asses. It i s all fun and I love it.
 
I had an ongoing affair with a MF couple all through college. I loved the feeling of him shooting hard and forcefully into my mouth and tasting his thick load. But the first time I ate his cum out of her sweet pussy it was a revelation. God, it tasted so great and I made her come, which made her cunt push out his cum even more. in other words, it's all great!

marty
 
I prefer sucking a man's cum right out of his dick, however, licking a woman's pussy is much much nicer if it has another man's cum dripping out of it.
 
Straight from the cock!

Or should that be Bi from the cock? Either way it's always best served directly. Tasting combined juices is sweet as well, especially when you lick her while he fucks her and you making her cum starts a chain reaction. She cums, clenches, he cums they both twitch, and watching a cock shooting round after round and pulse into a cunt knowing you'll soon be sucking it back out....MMMMMMMM! Love wrapping my lips around the shaft as it erupts and running my tongue along the ridge, feeling each wave flow past mt mouth through his meat..... Amazing!
 
Moosemeat

Or should that be Bi from the cock? Either way it's always best served directly. Tasting combined juices is sweet as well, especially when you lick her while he fucks her and you making her cum starts a chain reaction. She cums, clenches, he cums they both twitch, and watching a cock shooting round after round and pulse into a cunt knowing you'll soon be sucking it back out....MMMMMMMM! Love wrapping my lips around the shaft as it erupts and running my tongue along the ridge, feeling each wave flow past mt mouth through his meat..... Amazing!

You sure know how to have a good time. I was just wondering what Moose meat tastes like. I'll bet it is real sweet ....
 
I like Lemoneesta want both!!!!!!!!! If I had to pick one only it would be the cum..........ideally out of my wifes well fucked (by another mans) cunt!!! mmmmm
 
I like it

I like Lemoneesta want both!!!!!!!!! If I had to pick one only it would be the cum..........ideally out of my wifes well fucked (by another mans) cunt!!! mmmmm

I just got to tell you that I like the way you think ... that is one of my biggest fantasies, eating my wife's well fucked pussy.... yummy....
 
Just wonder if you guys would rather lick another man's cum from your wife's used pussy, or would you rather suck her lover off in front of your wife.

I think I would take it right from the source, if given the choice.

Ladies, please add your thoughts also. Would you prefer you husband to be a cum licker or a cock sucker?


I would love to do both, They are both great ideas
 
Just wonder if you guys would rather lick another man's cum from your wife's used pussy, or would you rather suck her lover off in front of your wife.

I think I would take it right from the source, if given the choice.

Ladies, please add your thoughts also. Would you prefer you husband to be a cum licker or a cock sucker?

Both.
 
Sure both but if I had to give a preference, it would be to sucking cock. The act is so submissive and sensual and being able to make a guy cum that way is so wonderful.... and I love getting hot cum in my mouth to collect and show him before I swallow and show him my empty mouth.
 
cum

I often eat my female lover out after I have cum in her and the taste is divine. Have eaten another mans load from my wife after she came home from fucking her mates husband , which I gave her permission to do. That was so erotic.
As for cocks, I have only sucked two but only the second one came. I watched it spurt it's load then sucked the rest out. For me the best would be a very heavily cummed pussy to lick then to suck the cock alive again.
 
Cum Licker

In the past two years I have become a cum licker. For the first 32 years of marriage she was reluctant to allow me the indulgence. She had always lolved me to cum on her tits but nothing more. She knew I wanted to taste my cum. One night after a few drinks and after we had fucked I knew she hadn't cum... it happens sometimes when she has too much to drink. I heard the squishy sound of her fingers in her pussy and then she stuck them in my mouth. I cleaned them thoroughly several times and then I went down on her. She exploded into a major orgasm and several more. Now she loves me cleaning her up!

Two years ago I admitted a school boy dick sucking tryst. She seemed to be interested in hearing more and that is when our cum play took off. Now I want it from the source..... time will tell.
 
I want my mouth full of cum

I'm just greedy I guess , I want a lot of both. To suck him tell he holds my head and fills my mouth. AND to be licking up a lot of cum from my wife's old pussy.
 
So sweet

Sure both but if I had to give a preference, it would be to sucking cock. The act is so submissive and sensual and being able to make a guy cum that way is so wonderful.... and I love getting hot cum in my mouth to collect and show him before I swallow and show him my empty mouth.

I love to suck a sissy or CD dry; they are wonderful cocksuckers, too, and I so love to reciprocate. Some get hung up on terms, want to insist it is a "clitty." I dont give a rat's ass about the terms, just give me the sissycock.
 
There's no rules with me. Either or both. Most times I just go with whatever strikes me at the time
 
Whats that woman doing here?

Whats that woman doing here? Let me just suck this guy and enjoy it without distractions.

I'll do the woman some other time, when I can't find a hard cock. I'd let her suck me off first, then share my cum in a wet kiss.
 
Back
Top