Pic Request...Men in Jeans

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who likes this and I haven't seen a thread on this topic but I am a huge fan of men in jeans... either shirtless or not, jeans partially unbuttoned, jeans just hanging off your hips or just you in jeans looking sexy as usual. ;) Gotta love how they hug a man's body and how sexy a man's butt looks in them too :devil:

Us ladies would love to see some of you guys posing for the camera and teasing us.

Can't wait to see you guys. :rose:

what a brilliant idea, dee! you're a genius!!! :D

attachment.php

wow, just realized i haven't taken any jeans pics in a long long time!!

a little black and white here

Thanks sweetie! Love the black and white... I think you need to take more pics in jeans, you look great, then you can add more to this thread ;)

ouch... you know I love your pics! love the lighting and the teasing. Gorgeous as always. Thank you :rose:
You're welcome, Sweet. The sexy and generous women of AmPics certainly derserve to have some viewing fun themselves -- and I'm glad to contribute towards that end. :)

Not sure if this work, it's from another thread...

attachment.php

oOoOoh! yes that link works... love the hair on your body and those arms.... mmmm. you do make those jeans look good sweetie. thank you! :kiss:

Thanks sweetie! Love the black and white... I think you need to take more pics in jeans, you look great, then you can add more to this thread ;)

Thanks Dee, that pic from about 5 years ago as are many others that I can post provided that they aren't buried in the 2100+ pics in my long retired thread... so without further ado...

more denim!

damn... lit's indexes of previously uploaded pics works all too well... will have to do a mixture of uploads and links after all

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=458372&d=1113149147

Attachments

• flower dreams.jpg
    flower dreams.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 123
  • corny.jpg
    corny.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 682
CORNY MY ASS (wait.....?)

attachment.php

This is some funny shit right here... here's to all of us...

May we always laugh like we are still 13...

Well Done (first time I've laughed today)

CORNY MY ASS (wait.....?)

attachment.php

This is some funny shit right here... here's to all of us...

May we always laugh like we're still 13...

Well Done (first time I've laughed today)

Back