What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I wake the dog who is growling and yipping in her sleep or do I let her be? What if she finally caught that bird she's been chasing for years?

Does she like the PG or the GB better?

She would probably prefer the constant ego stroking of the PG.

Awww.. let her enjoy her dreams.. :)

I did, but what if she was dreaming of me leaving? Or the kids playing outside where she couldn't see them? Also, here is a gratuitous sweet puppy face she made as she interrupted my reading.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 14

I did, but what if she was dreaming of me leaving? Or the kids playing outside where she couldn't see them? Also, here is a gratuitous sweet puppy face she made as she interrupted my reading.
She is a beauty... and I think if she looked at me like that she would get anything she wanted!! :)

Stroke her ego to keep her around

She is a beauty... and I think if she looked at me like that she would get anything she wanted!! :)

The worst is when she talks, I just know she's whining because how DARE I try to do anything but rub her ears!

She just gets prettier as she gets older. :heart:

Just b/c it's the middle of August already?????

It feels like fall!

It does feel like fall, which of course makes me think of sex. Whenever I see the leaves start to turn brown and fall from the trees it reminds me of my testicles dropping. *nods*

I don't think he has the faintest idea what he does to me.

....or maybe he just doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back