The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, usually they love to run and chase what you throw. Guess it is "special" to her. Guarding her crown jewel.

She's suspicious of the cat. Fuzzball has his own bowl of food and that doesn't sit well with Princess Lucy. She can't get to the food and the cat won't share. This morning was a bloody battle (at 4 AM :rolleyes:) wherein the pup took damage and the cat had his dignity scorched--not to mention the lamp that was destroyed--don't ask.

Lucy believes Fuzz is out to get her, and she may be right. I've observed him watching her with malice in his eyes--pretending to ignore, but always watching...

She's suspicious of the cat. Fuzzball has his own bowl of food and that doesn't sit well with Princess Lucy. She can't get to the food and the cat won't share. This morning was a bloody battle (at 4 AM :rolleyes:) wherein the pup took damage and the cat had his dignity scorched--not to mention the lamp that was destroyed--don't ask.

Lucy believes Fuzz is out to get her, and she may be right. I've observed him watching her with malice in his eyes--pretending to ignore, but always watching...

Yes well, Lucy is the intruder to Fuzz. Fuzz was there first, and is only sharing and tolerating Lucy in "his" house.

Things haven't been a total loss, then. ;) Helluva way to get some writing time tho. Is this a new novel you're working on or a story?

It's a juicy little murder mystery that takes place in the heartland. There's a 17 yr old mystery surrounding the disappearance of a small town guy, a serial killer running rampant over the country, a state senator trying to keep the lid on a terrible secret and one prodigal woman who holds the key to it all--but she ain't talking.

Yes well, Lucy is the intruder to Fuzz. Fuzz was there first, and is only sharing and tolerating Lucy in "his" house.

Tolerate? Surely you jest. The only reason the dog hasn't been found dead of mysterious causes is because the cat knows he'd take the blame.

It's a juicy little murder mystery that takes place in the heartland. There's a 17 yr old mystery surrounding the disappearance of a small town guy, a serial killer running rampant over the country, a state senator trying to keep the lid on a terrible secret and one prodigal woman who holds the key to it all--but she ain't talking.

Tolerate? Surely you jest. The only reason the dog hasn't been found dead of mysterious causes is because the cat knows he'd take the blame.

lol, and that is only because the child has been well behaved lately

lol, and that is only because the child has been well behaved lately

The child deserves a real treat after today. As soon as she got home, she did all her homework. She took care of the laundry, did the dishes and helped make the soup. I got a good kid there.

Woot! That sounds like a good'un'... a terrible secret, a serial killer and a woman of mystery...reserve me a copy, willya? ;)

Walks in
says Hello,
stokes fire,
curls up in a chair to try and get some sleep.

Ye gods but it is not nice tonight!

You poor thing. What's wrong?

It was colder than charity and I have to bow down to the Political Correctness once again because from 45-year-old freak chatted up a girl on a social networking site and then killed her.
I have to be careful talking to my Grandchildren now!

It was colder than charity and I have to bow down to the Political Correctness once again because from 45-year-old freak chatted up a girl on a social networking site and then killed her.
I have to be careful talking to my Grandchildren now!

And there, good people, lies the reason my child is not allowed on the internet, why I may never allow her to do it. If she does go there, I'll have all her passwords and accounts. Call me over-protective, but she's all I have.

And there, good people, lies the reason my child is not allowed on the internet, why I may never allow her to do it. If she does go there, I'll have all her passwords and accounts. Call me over-protective, but she's all I have.

My class has a mantra: "No one knows your name, no one knows what you look like and no one knows where you live." Anything other than that and you keep your mitts of the keyboard! :mad:

My class has a mantra: "No one knows your name, no one knows what you look like and no one knows where you live." Anything other than that and you keep your mitts of the keyboard! :mad:

The scary thing is little clues can lead them straight to the child. There was a news story I read some years ago. It was about a man who showed up at the house of a young cheerleader. He had a long talk with the parents.

The man was an undercover detective working on-line, searching for child stalkers. He had been chatting with their daughter. She had never given her name, her photo or her location, but the little clues she gave led him straight to her door.

He had found out the name of the team mascott and school colors--which can be traced to a school through on-line registries. He knew the number on her uniform. He had gone to the game that night and picked her out of the crowd, took a picture of her.

Before the game ended, he went to her house, told her parents everything and showed them the picture. If he'd actually been a stalker, she likely wouldn't be around now.

When the girl got home, she thought she'd been very careful on-line. she had followed all the rules her parents set, but he had still found her.

She was lucky, but many others arent'.

there's a good lass

*pours her a whiskey*

So, anyone miss me? or have i merely faded into the background without a sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back