Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could store your Twix bars there then! :)
Perfect!
1. Is the room that small or the Twix bars larger than usual, then ?

2. You might make the bed on the ceiling, then.

3. Nope, I don't like the bedroom this way. Tomorrow (or tonight) it gets changed again.
Do, please, make sure you take care. Your back may be a tad fragile. . . .
A small bed and the large Twix bars, both. ;)

Another original idea! Then we can all hang from MistressLynn's bed eating twix bars and watching football. Although we would argue about what kind of football to watch!
:D

The bed restraints are in place. :D

Perfect!

C'mon, HP, Steve and Og, we can watch the rugby at MistressLynn's in two weeks time! She has six twix bars, I believe so that's one each and one for spares.

:rose:
(Hooray, our friends had a tv after all. Looks like England are on for the Grand Slam, they played exceptionally well in miserable conditions today.)

Perfect!

Now, you begin to worry me. My knowledge of, or participation in, anything with restraints is NIL [it goes back along way to when I was a kid]. It reminds me of Walsingham or Skellington [or maybe the Gestapo].

C'mon, HP, Steve and Og, we can watch the rugby at MistressLynn's in two weeks time! She has six twix bars, I believe so that's one each and one for spares.

:rose:
(Hooray, our friends had a tv after all. Looks like England are on for the Grand Slam, they played exceptionally well in miserable conditions today.)

The 'spare Twix bar could be awarded to the winner of the Sweepstake/Pool.
#

Last edited:
Now, you begin to worry me. My knowledge of, or participation in, anything with restraints is NIL [it goes back along way to when I was a kid]. It reminds me of Walsingham or Skellington [or maybe the Gestapo].

The 'spare Twix bar could be awarded to the winner of the Sweepstake/Pool.
#

Worry? Over something like this?

#

Well, I don't know about the Gestapo (didn't Prince Harry get into trouble for that uniform?) but role play is always fun. :)

Or this. I'm budget-conscious.

Well, I don't know about the Gestapo (didn't Prince Harry get into trouble for that uniform?) but role play is always fun. :)

Lynn. No chance. I could tell you some stories about that . . . well, perhaps not.
Oh, Di. You never said. . . . [same answer, really]

But how can the "restrained" envelope the other in love and affection ?

Now we're starting to get interesting. :D

I'd bring some stuff to the table, uh, bed but I wouldn't want to scare HP any worse. :devil:

I'd bring some stuff to the table, uh, bed but I wouldn't want to scare HP any worse. :devil:

Do it when I have retired to my bed, please.
I really do not need nightmares [or worse].

Lynn. No chance. I could tell you some stories about that . . . well, perhaps not.
Oh, Di. You never said. . . . [same answer, really]

But how can the "restrained" envelope the other in love and affection ?
Or this. Or this.
Oh yeah, I like . :devil:

I know, huh?

This.

tell-the-whole-story-of-who-you-are.jpg

Blimey, I go away for a day and this is what you get up to...? You could at least have given me a shout! :rolleyes:

I'm not putting that ring on unless someone warms it up first... Brrr... <wilt> :eek:
Or this. Or this.

Oh yeah, I like . :devil:

I know, huh?

Blimey, I go away for a day and this is what you get up to...? You could at least have given me a shout! :rolleyes:

Well, if you had not been so busy looking after poorly little ones, you might have seen it.
But worry not; there's bound [A-hem] to be another opportunity sometime.
I'll get my camera; the cuffs can stay in the box.

:)

Well, if you had not been so busy looking after poorly little ones, you might have seen it.
But worry not; there's bound [A-hem] to be another opportunity sometime.
I'll get my camera; the cuffs can stay in the box.

:)

Heh. Better make it a wide-angle lens. I'm not as slim as I used to be... ;)

Ha ha ha! I'm just picturing HP photographing Steve hanging from a bed on MistressLynn's bedroom ceiling and the typically British conversation they'd be bound (!) to have.

"Hang on (!) a minute, my lens has fogged up."
"Does my bum look big in this?"

OMG, pass the twixes someone, I'm going to stay here for the rest of the day. :D

Ha ha ha! I'm just picturing HP photographing Steve hanging from a bed on MistressLynn's bedroom ceiling and the typically British conversation they'd be bound (!) to have.

"Hang on (!) a minute, my lens has fogged up."
"Does my bum look big in this?"

OMG, pass the twixes someone, I'm going to stay here for the rest of the day. :D

Pass me a twix whilst he hangs on, please.
My lens rarely fogs (my glasses do, though).
I'd never answer that question. It's not one which an untrained eye can answer, and for the purposes of staying alive, should never be answered. The exception is only if one has a fast Motor-bike.

Coffee, Dr Miss?

Pass me a twix whilst he hangs on, please.
My lens rarely fogs (my glasses do, though).
I'd never answer that question. It's not one which an untrained eye can answer, and for the purposes of staying alive, should never be answered. The exception is only if one has a fast Motor-bike.

Coffee, Dr Miss?

That'll do nicely! :)

Heh. Better make it a wide-angle lens. I'm not as slim as I used to be... ;)

BTW, as a feminist, size does not matter to me ;). I just like a man with a good tongue - for crafting words that tickle my fancy :D.

(No, I did not say fanny.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back