Best way for a married man to have gay experience.

onefunlife

Virgin
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Posts
14
Hi Guys

First post here so be kind. So basically as the title states, just wondering what you guys thought/suggestions about how best a married guy should/can go about arranging his first gay experience.
 
consider enabling Private Messages

Click on User CP in the upper left of this page.
Click on edit options.
Scroll down and click the box that says enable private messaging.
Scroll down and hit save.
 
Hi Guys

First post here so be kind. So basically as the title states, just wondering what you guys thought/suggestions about how best a married guy should/can go about arranging his first gay experience.

If we lived closer to each other we could experiment ;-)
 
Hi Guys

First post here so be kind. So basically as the title states, just wondering what you guys thought/suggestions about how best a married guy should/can go about arranging his first gay experience.

Book a train ticket to Nottingham. Come to my apartment. Spend some quality time together. Sorted :D
 
If only it was that easy, i think suspicious would be raised if i suddenly disappeared for a whole day.

Business trip. Stag do. Football away day. Secret mid-week sickie. If you want it to happen, then you can make it happen.
 
Keep looking

Hi Guys

First post here so be kind. So basically as the title states, just wondering what you guys thought/suggestions about how best a married guy should/can go about arranging his first gay experience.

Found a sissy on SissySocial. 1.2 hours away, loved it. Join FetLife, look by city. I dont go to gay bars, because I only date the CD's. etc. And....I am retired! I have time, the means to go, and the health yet.

Not easy, nor fast.
 
A few times I have had some fun.

My first time is when AOL had all of their chat rooms and I was working out of town about two hours. I was in a chat room and I was talking to a guy and we set it up for a sunday evening in my hotel room. I came into town and he called me and I told him my room number. He arrived and I sat down on the couch and he pulled his pants down and started licking his cock and playing with him with my tongue. I told him lets get on the bed and that was a good thing. I took off my clothes as well as him. We got into a sixty nine laying sideways. We came and laid there for a bit. He was laying between my legs playing with himself and I think he wanted to screw me but I wasn't ready so he left.
There were about 3 or 4 more good blowjobs I got and one time I was at the gym and a guy had contacted me off of an ad I had placed on craigslist. so I told him I have to shower and he said come on over and shower here and then we could play. It was a Saturday around noon and I did go over. We sat there and drank a beer and trhen went into the bedroom. He had a high bed. He didn't kiss or anything so we got on the bed and he laid back. His cock was rock hard and I could fit all six inches in my mouth it was kind of medium in girth/ O ;ocled amd sicled fpr abpit 5 to ten minutes and he said he wanted to suck me. I laid down and he got down there anmd started working my cock over and ai was so horny I came real quick but sing=ce I don'[t cum much anymore he didn't know. I thought he could tell because I sure was expressing sheer pleasure. any way he kept sucking on my cock for about 20 more minutes and probably more I never couldc pop again but I sure did enjoy that work on my cock.
Another craigslist guy was fun he was about my age and I sucked my forst cock that came in my mouth and I really enjoyed it. I hven't tasted cum again but am lookin gforward tp ot agaom.
Another gut sucked me while ai sat on his couch, then I left.

I was really thinking when I started this reply about a guy I SAW AT THE GYM ON FRIDAY. He was a younger guy about 20 or so. He was a latino or Puerto rican guy I think. But anyways his lips were full and it made me think about how good it would feel for him to have them wrapped around my cock. Hell I would probably enjoy kissing them. He was slender with a couple tattoos. I looked at him a couple of times and thought about being naked with him in a bed or shower somewhere. today, being sunday I saw him again and it he was walking by me about ten foot in front of me. I just barely had saw him and looked up into his eyes and he was looking at me. HMmmm sounds good to me. He walked on by.
I have thought about him a couple of times today and maybe I will see if I gan get on a machine by him next time we are there. I am actually getting excited. thinking about him. There is always so many good looking women at the gym it is crazy because I love the female body. I actually looked at a guys ass at the store the other day and thought about squeezing it.
I have over the years caught guys eyes at the gym I am going to have to start looking harder all the time even in public when I catch a guys eyes and start a conversation, hey you never know whaqt might happen. ''
I came home and took a shower and was real hot under the collar. I let the shower run on my ass right at my excited opening. I did a light finger massage as the water ran and it was so sensual. I did not go in with my finger this time but really enjoyed the wet skin on my finger rub across the most excited shin of my puckier hole.
I wasthinking how nice it would be to have a small wet slippery cock at my entrance and lower myself on it. With the guy massaging my assas he slowly fucks me. I would lay down on the bed face down and have him lay right on my backand slowly fuck me.

If any body wants to chat and play it would be nice.
 
Hi Guys

First post here so be kind. So basically as the title states, just wondering what you guys thought/suggestions about how best a married guy should/can go about arranging his first gay experience.
Might I suggest a gay bathhouse? I recently chatted with a guy from your area who regaled me with a few of his adventures at The Brighton Sauna. It sounded a lot like the bathhouses here in the States, with steam and sauna rooms, cinema and television room, glory holes and even an on duty masseuse.
 
Back
Top