By Chance meeting

fungent1103

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Posts
239
;)Have you ever come across a guy and just made that connection? With both of you knowing your desires. How did you proceed? Did you enjoy the experience? How long or how many times did you meet. How would you recommend guys meet naturally for fun experiences.
 
I did twice I think it depends on where you live. I lived in New Orleans at the time. I did follow a guy into a book store one day and said to myself. I could suck his cock we did suck each other but made no arrangement to meet again much to my sorrow.
 
Take the chance when it arises

I had been trying for a year to meet someone. After many disappointments, I met my current male partner, (only my 2nd), by chance and took the opportunity when it came.

We both enjoyed it and meet on a regular basis.
 
Sure wish the wife and I could have this happen... we have no idea how the hell to find someone to play with us thats clean and safe.
 
won'thappen

won't ever happen unless you are in a known area for this type of meetingas. Gay bars abs, bath houses yes. Never at a grocery atore.

Online is pretty high succes rate.
 
Put yourself in likely places. Park trails on weekdays or after dark, mens rooms in department stores during the work day, gay bars, bath houses. Until you get confortable you'll likely cause some men to shy away.
 
Sure wish the wife and I could have this happen... we have no idea how the hell to find someone to play with us thats clean and safe.

Newcouple, obviously I don't have any real idea of what precisely you and your wife are seeking, but I have found craigslist to be the only really viable resource in my area. And finally I have met a perfect match (I do have to admit to being very picky and it took quite awhile). The one thing I found with CL is you need to be very specific about your "no-go" issues....and pretty non-specific in you "wish list" issues. You have to know what you will not accept but be somewhat realistic in too fanciful fantasies. The big issue is trust, and there is no way around the fact that trust is something that takes considerable time to establish. If the other party isn't willing to take the time you need, then I would just assume he's is looking for a quicky and is "not safe". As to safe play; there are tests and such but in my opinion trust is key to it all working out. (I mean, if the other person is not honest about being clean/safe are you really going to know it by trying to do a test before every sexual encounter? I doubt it would happen. )

As to the OP question about chance meetings; I don't really seek this type of thing, but one thing that is important in any chance connection is to be active in sending out your own signals. Just simple courteous chit chat at the checkout line, eye contact, a smile, etc.
 
Put yourself in likely places. Park trails on weekdays or after dark, mens rooms in department stores during the work day, gay bars, bath houses. Until you get confortable you'll likely cause some men to shy away.
The only other place that I would add includes the gym.
 
This past summer, I went to Airport Video and they have video booths and an Adult Theater. The Adult Theater is a room sectioned off and has a rather large screen LCD TV. Directly outside of the theater part are racks of DVD's that one can rent. There are sections for different "flavors." In one corner, there is a gay section and adjacent to it, there is a bi and then t girls. I was trying to decide if I wanted to go into the theater or not and was browsing the videos.

A man in his 50's came into the bi section. I kind of moved over that way and picked up a bi movie and just said "it is kind of hard to tell if these are any good or not. I have rented some bad ones and some very good ones. Do you have a suggestion?" He said that he had never rented a bi movie but asked if I had a suggestion. I said, "Ya, I do, this one right here." I just picked up a video and was looking down at it and he moved to be by my side as if to look at the video I had in my hand. As we were looking at the cover, I just reached over and gave his crotch a slight touch. He moved towards me and a little behind me as to give me some cover and to give me better access to the front of his jeans. His cock was rock hard. I rubbed and slowly jacked it through his jeans. This all went on for a minute, no more.

He moved away from me and picked up a different movie and came back. He was in the same position as he was in before and asked me I had seen this one..... the one in his hand. He had a T-girl movie in his hand. I told him that I had never had any experiences like that, but it sounded like fun. I again reached over and rubbed his hard on. He asked me if I had a place to go watch the movie. I said, "No, my girl friend lives with me. I would be interested in taking a walk in a nature park and we could discuss movies and our desires." He asked if I knew of a nice park walk. I did.

He followed me to a neighborhood park that has a nature trail attached. We walked along the trail till we got to the nature portion and it headed down to a small creek. He wanted to get sucked off. I wanted to suck his dick. We both knew why were where on that trail.

We got to a little side trail and we took it. In no time, he had his cock out of his pants and I was on my knees in front of him. My wind breaker was on the ground so that my knees didn't get dirty. He didn't last long as he fucked my mouth. After he zipped up, we walked back to our vehicles. I asked him if that was something that he would like to do again sometime. Sure.... so I put his phone number in my phone. I am not sure of his real name, but his name on my phone is Airport Joe.

Airport Joe has called me on 3 occasions. Twice, his house mate was out of town where he could have someone come over and feel free to play. Both times, I rented a bi dvd and we watched it together. Both times, we agreed that we would rather enjoy a regular hetero porn movie and play.

He likes to suck cock but he doesn't want me to cum in his mouth. I will suck him to completion.

Once, when he called, I couldn't make it that day.

I was there today looking for someone else "browsing" the videos. No one else was in the dvd area. I declined going into the theater or the video booths.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top