Curious guys

In the exact same position you are! Never done it before but definitely want to explore. Especially if it's with a big cock tranny. Would love for that to be my first time sucking a cock.
 
Wow thank for all the replies everyone!!! Feeling the love.

I suppose I want to involve a female so she can coach me through, I also love love love pussy. Watching someone fuck would be so hot especially joining in with no boundaries.

Getting turned on typing this out hehe

I don't know what the true mental block is, but I think it really is my GF, if she approved, it would be amazing. Being in an MMF with me is approval plus participation! How awesome would that be?
 
Mmf

Heaven. I'd love a night of "anything goes" with my wife and a smooth hung guy younger than us
 
I have a self-imposed rule that, after my second glass of wine, I will only post the most innocuous things, though this has become a custom more honoured in the breach than the observance. So here is something I've been mulling over these past few days:

The general concensus is that it has to be 'the right guy' or it's a non-starter. The requirements seem to be trust, friendship, some kind of connection, mutuality etc. I'm in total agreement on that.

There's been less said about cumming in the mouth and if you/he would swallow, so we'll leave that aspect out of it for now. The 'no kissing' aspect is prevalent (though some think they'd try it) and up until I started down the train of thought I've been following for the past few days, I would have agreed totally on that as well.

There are those who've said they'd go as far as anal sex, and I'll confess that's evolved into a feature in my fantasies now (though it wasn't there a few weeks ago). For this group there's still a tendency to adhere to the view there should be no kissing or cuddling or other-types-of-intimacy.

But let me run this scenario past you and you can select from the choice of outcomes:
You've found Mr Right-Guy. Actually, he found you and he made most of the running, it's been so easy, all you had to do was just not say 'no'. It seems like fate is guiding you to fulfil this fantasy that has been the only thing on your mind every time you've had your hand on your cock for these past weeks/months/years. The time and place is right for your voyage into uncharted territories, no one is expecting you home tonight. You're at his bachelor pad, it's in the next town, no one knows you here, you feel totally anonymous and safe. You can do and be anything you want to in this place. You've both had a few drinks, so you're feeling relaxed, yet excited about what is to come.

Who makes the first move? It doesn't matter, this is Mr Right-Guy, you're both as keen as each other, you're pulling at each other's clothes then the clothes are gone. He goes down on you first, your cock feels hard enough to burst it's skin, his feels just as hard in your hand, you move around to take him in your mouth now. It feels even better than you imagined it would. You haven't felt this hard and horny since you were a teenager, if he cums in your mouth you'll drink it all down and be sorry it didn't last longer.

No one cums yet. He wants to take it further, you've thought about this too. He'll do it just the way you want to whether that's gentle or hard. You've come this far, you're loving it, yes of course, do it, do it gently but firmly. He's as considerate as you could have hoped for. You're on your back, he lifts one of your legs over his shoulder before gently going in. It's strange, the strangest feeling, being filled up, you couldn't stop it even if you wanted too, and you don't want to. He's playing with your cock as he pushes in and out, slowly and gently at first. Until you've stretched enough and it becomes easier.

He can tell, so he does it a little harder, then more. You take your cock in your own hand because it feels so damn good. You're worried you'll make yourself cum before he does and you don't want that. You can tell he's getting closer to coming now, a little faster and harder with each stroke, and you want to feel him come, you want it to be intense, you want it to be spectacular for him because you've given him something you've never given anyone else, you need it to feel special for both of you.

You can feel it building up in him, the tension, the internal pressure, he's going to come soon, a minute, half a minute, twenty seconds, it's that close. He wants just a little something more to make it happen, needs just a little something more to take him over the edge. He leans down, his mouth is an inch away from yours, you know he wants to kiss you, you realise he is going to kiss you, and you...

a) push him away and say “No way man, that's icky”. The moment is gone, he's sorry, he knows you both said no kissing, he feels bad about it, both your erections evaporate rapidly, there's no coming back from this faux pas, the night has already ended.

b) think to yourself laughingly “Fuck it! Right now I'm up for anything” he kisses you, it's not that bad after all, at the right time, but not any old time. He comes like a freight train, then it's your turn.


Meh... just food for thought :devil:

It's hard to argue with that hahaha
 
I copied some comments that struck home for me.

--------------------------

CuriousGuyVa
Those curiosities for a buddy do creep up on you, don't they?

JohnnyDoe65
I think that I am finally ready to take the plunge. Never been with a guy but willing to suck and be sucked, but it has to be with another first timer. I might kiss also. I am in South Jersey buy the way.

Heyimmark
On an everyday basis... There's not much there... But when I do some blow, holy!! I get beyond curious!!! If only I could find that one guy, a guy I can trust 110%... Nice shaved cock... We click mentally... Clean... I'm sure I would go all the way... Not much I wouldn't do! But how do you find that guy!!?? I mean... Someone I trust beyond anything... Enough for us to forego the condoms... I'm guessing someone who is married would be a good candidate... Definitely a HUGE bucket list item!!

sandles_nosocks
I'm love women but the urge to try something else is there. Never been with another guy but think about cock a lot. One of my fantasy is to be watching porn with another man and well you know how that story goes.

1960curious
I also love looking at cocks and men sucking and fucking! I want to find a man that I can trust and become friends with benefits. I already cum in my hand or on a cock shaped dildo and lick and suck them clean. I have fucked my ass with my dildo and loved it! I just want to find that right guy!!

Kissing in the hight of passion and pleasure would be amazing. Response to Messier82.

------------------------

Just need the right time and place to discover.
 
I copied some comments that struck home for me.

--------------------------

CuriousGuyVa
Those curiosities for a buddy do creep up on you, don't they?

JohnnyDoe65
I think that I am finally ready to take the plunge. Never been with a guy but willing to suck and be sucked, but it has to be with another first timer. I might kiss also. I am in South Jersey buy the way.

Heyimmark
On an everyday basis... There's not much there... But when I do some blow, holy!! I get beyond curious!!! If only I could find that one guy, a guy I can trust 110%... Nice shaved cock... We click mentally... Clean... I'm sure I would go all the way... Not much I wouldn't do! But how do you find that guy!!?? I mean... Someone I trust beyond anything... Enough for us to forego the condoms... I'm guessing someone who is married would be a good candidate... Definitely a HUGE bucket list item!!

sandles_nosocks
I'm love women but the urge to try something else is there. Never been with another guy but think about cock a lot. One of my fantasy is to be watching porn with another man and well you know how that story goes.

1960curious
I also love looking at cocks and men sucking and fucking! I want to find a man that I can trust and become friends with benefits. I already cum in my hand or on a cock shaped dildo and lick and suck them clean. I have fucked my ass with my dildo and loved it! I just want to find that right guy!!

Kissing in the hight of passion and pleasure would be amazing. Response to Messier82.

------------------------

Just need the right time and place to discover.



Nice summary...
 
perfect.....
really guys, your're willing to get fucked but you draw the line at kissing? seriously?
Whores are the same, aren't they?

Isn't it a way of keeping some distance?

But there should be an exception to no kissing when one's face is all covered with cum splatters, and that cock has been all the way down your throat and you've been looking at curly hairs from an inch away. A guy does that to me and I'm going to push away if he wants to kiss?

No way.
 
Last edited:
Same here guys. I want to kiss and lick a beautiful cock and the urge seems to get stronger as I get older!
 
Yeah there are a bunch of guys who will suck dick but not kiss.

I'm one.


Yep, that's me too. I still haven't done anything , and I have no desire to kiss another guy, but I get off with lots of fantasies about sucking a big hard cock or being on my hands and knees and getting my ass fucked ; preferably while a woman is watching and getting off and telling me what a naughty little slut I am. ;-)
 
I have sucked and been sucked alot. I don't want to kiss a guy. Period.

It is not about being open minded or not. It has to do with my interest.
 
Yep, this is me too. I am bi-curious but have never done anything.

I have lots of fantasies about sucking cock and being fucked, preferably while a woman is watching me and telling me what a naughty little slut I am.
 
I definitely identify, although I have sucked dick a handful of times. Unfortunately, these experiences ended up fairly awkward after and often during the act. I fantasized for so long about sucking dick and continue to do so. It's a shame that so far it hasn't been easy realizing this desire in real life. Perhaps one day I will find satisfaction.

I like the idea of including a woman. Finding a couple to play with might be a good approach. I love the idea of a woman teaching me and initiating me into the pleasures of the male body.

From my experiences, these thoughts are not uncommon at all, and the internet surely gives us a platform to express them. I hope men won't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed of these feelings some day. Let's face it - dick, and the rest of a man's body, is a very potent instrument of pleasure and whoever can enjoy it can count himself or herself lucky.
 
Yesterday I used omegle of all things to find someone to jerk off with at the same time. He encouraged me and spurred me on to get my wife's panties and jerk off with them. I came so hard. I have wanted to do something like that for so long just afraid and omegle gave me the anonymous editor way to do that.
 
Yep, this is me too. I am bi-curious but have never done anything.

I have lots of fantasies about sucking cock and being fucked, preferably while a woman is watching me and telling me what a naughty little slut I am.

That does sound like fun. Any interest in exploring these fantasies?
 
I like the idea of including a woman. Finding a couple to play with might be a good approach. I love the idea of a woman teaching me and initiating me into the pleasures of the male body.

I often include couples in my fantasies. I think early on I believed it would be less 'gay'. As I have come to accept my urges and curiosity, I realize some of these are very homosexual acts. In my opinion, a homosexual act and being homosexual are very different. I believe the what makes you homosexual is your emotional gender preference. I am heterosexual. I emotionally love women and prefer sex with women.

So I don't believe that sucking a cock makes you gay, just happy. Having come to terms with that, I would say having a woman involved is easier if your goal is to suck cock. Otherwise it is just great fun.

So now without further psychobabble, I fantasize about a mmf three way where I get to do the fuck licking and cleanup. I would love to alternate licking her clit and sucking his balls while they fuck. After he cums I want to suck his cock clean and then lick her pussy.
 
I had a friend when i was 13, we used to suck each other. Never done anything since, but i do think about it a fair bit. Just been on Omegle, no one up for anything
 
I had a friend when i was 13, we used to suck each other. Never done anything since, but i do think about it a fair bit. Just been on Omegle, no one up for anything

I was a bit older and only got sucked. Now....
 
its nice to be able to relate to a lot of guys in this thread. I'm also way more interested in sucking a guys dick then kissing him. Kissing doesnt turn me on at all.

I would also prefer MMF threesome over just doing it with a guy. It seems so hot to have a woman involved. Adds to much more to the experience. Its not about feeling less gay. Its just more sexual to me. Not sure why.
 
I'd kiss a guy if he were smooth shaven.

However, mmf, I like seeing, but I kind of like the idea of stroking like I am right now, with another guy, and since we're both obviously bi, well, maybe just a taste, and if it's nice and hard, I know I'll be wondering if he's a good fuck...
 
i have sucked been fucked and have been sucked of once but nevered kissed it does not intrest me
 
its nice to be able to relate to a lot of guys in this thread. I'm also way more interested in sucking a guys dick then kissing him. Kissing doesnt turn me on at all.

I would also prefer MMF threesome over just doing it with a guy. It seems so hot to have a woman involved. Adds to much more to the experience. Its not about feeling less gay. Its just more sexual to me. Not sure why.


I have to agree with you on the MMF threesome
 
Back
Top