Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT would be more fun after your workout.. all those endorphins going and all that.

Wait, you have a Serota? It used to say bike LOL
Yeah, I changed it because too many people thought I meant motorcycle. I have a custom Couer d'Acier...it glimmers so! ;)

And about the skillset...see my last post about stalkers.

Yeah, I changed it because too many people thought I meant motorcycle. I have a custom Couer d'Acier...it glimmers so! ;)

drools.. oh what clean welds.. next best thing to a Colnago.

Does that mean you chop them up in your bathtub and feed them to the pigs? Or do you just bury them where they'll never be found?
I've always been indecisive as to which would be the better solution to vermin.

drools.. oh what clean welds.. next best thing to a Colnago.

I'm getting a Cervelo next year...be jealous :).

Does that mean you chop them up in your bathtub and feed them to the pigs? Or do you just bury them where they'll never be found?
I've always been indecisive as to which would be the better solution to vermin.

Lol. Usually I just call the police, and they go to prison for a very long time. I like your solution though.

I confess that the little, struggling bit of Christmas Spirit I was cultivating this year gave up the ghost and kicked the bucket today. Looking at the half done decorations is making me feel ill, and I'm not at all pleased that there's another 2 weeks of acting merry for the benefit of the customers at work...

That said, for those of you who have managed to keep up the spirit, please have a wonderful holiday, and that is said without the slightest hint of sarcasm- I genuinely mean it. I, on the other hand, will be sitting next to a dark tree until this thing blows over and stops making me feel worse than I already do...

I confess that tonight I had phone calls with four people that I care very much about. That makes me happy. :)

That sounds like a damn good night to me...

I also confess that despite getting a perfect score on my entrance counseling quiz for my student loans, I'm still not sure I understand the intricacies of the financial aid system...

I'm quite sure you're not the only one, Library Goddess; it sounds about as much fun as picking shrapnel out of one's skin. :rolleyes:

I confess that the little, struggling bit of Christmas Spirit I was cultivating this year gave up the ghost and kicked the bucket today. Looking at the half done decorations is making me feel ill, and I'm not at all pleased that there's another 2 weeks of acting merry for the benefit of the customers at work...

That said, for those of you who have managed to keep up the spirit, please have a wonderful holiday, and that is said without the slightest hint of sarcasm- I genuinely mean it. I, on the other hand, will be sitting next to a dark tree until this thing blows over and stops making me feel worse than I already do...
I confess, I'd like to send you a virtual hug to help you get through this difficult time.
I know a few people that have it tough over the holidays and I try to make it easier.

I confess I am watching Monday Night Football on ESPN Deportes for the first time. And loving it. Especially the score. Go Niners!

I now confess that I can't help but stare at your avatar and imagine what you can do with those lips and tongue.
Mmmmmm Well let your imagination run wild, sexy. Because using my lips and tongue for pleasure is one of my most favorite pastimes :kiss:

I'm getting a Cervelo next year...be jealous :).

Lol. Usually I just call the police, and they go to prison for a very long time. I like your solution though.

I refuse to be jealous.. No really.. I love my crack and fail Fisher and my Voodoo, and Kona.. they're awesome not works of art.. and stuff.. LOL.. oh damn you MYW for giving me bike lust.. LOL actually, what I've always wanted, is an Ibis, or a Merlin or both LOL

ICT listening to the Deftones cover the Cure's "if only tonight we could sleep" while getting baked and rideing the "ahhhh" moment after a good orgasm is fucking amazing......If there is a heaven I hope it is just like this.

ICT i love the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears.... especially the very adorable baby bear.... :devil: just right....

ICT I am surfing Lit on my phone while at work. I think I need help.

Nah, all of the perverts, sickos, freaks, and otherwise undefined are making feel like I belong.

Nah, all of the perverts, sickos, freaks, and otherwise undefined are making feel like I belong.
I'm one of them, honey. I love my Blackberry! I do it sneaky at my desk. Big no no but I must have my Lit fix :devil: Plus, it's so fun to be bad.

Ha ha - I guess I'm one too, then. Gotta love mobile perving, right Ima??? :D

And you're so good at it, which is what I find so attractive about you.
Aw, thanks sexy man :kiss: I'll be bad for you any day.

Ha ha - I guess I'm one too, then. Gotta love mobile perving, right Ima??? :D
The only way to go, girl! If I didn't have my cell, I'd be going through withdrawals all day ;) I've got a shirt with that sin saying on it.

I confess that I will be talking to a sexy woman soon and jacking off...she will be in a dressing room about 200 miles away and I'll be here at work.....

it's always nice when a plan cums together;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back