Inducing Lactation / Lesbian Breastfeeding

We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

My mouth is open! I never breastfed, but I do like to suck on gorgeous nipples!

Dollie

These comments and photos bring back so many memories of nursing three babies, one husband, and several friends. My breasts are dry but we still enjoy the nursing.

We are in our 50s and I so loved nursing my kids years ago. I also love my nipples pulled, pinched, licked, sucked twisted and bitten. And love the Os I get from this "SINsation". I am now in the process of bringing the sweet milk back into my breasts so I can nurse my love, MrT. While stimulating my nipples this morning during play time, I brought back my first drops of the sweet milk. it wont be long and I will soon be enjoying the wonderful feelings of lactation once again. Who wants a squirt?

That is SO HOT!!!!

I wanna taste please :kiss:

mhhh...kinky?

U0aSAaS.jpg

jjaUzim.jpg

5ZGt47J.gif

6rZIGVr.jpg

KFWivzV.jpg

yRMyWcD.gif

2eZDeIj.jpg

mChGW72.gif

106KcKv.jpg

mhhh...would love to be treated like this

You wouldn't believe it but just by seeing your username next to this thread and even before opening it, I knew you've quoted exactly this pic and said something about loving to be treated like that ;)

am I so transparent? :eek:
You wouldn't believe it but just by seeing your username next to this thread and even before opening it, I knew you've quoted exactly this pic and said something about loving to be treated like that ;)

Nothing

I don't think there is anything more primal than feeding on a lactating breast as you fuck a woman-your come for her milk. Fair exchange of animal fluids..

Out of no where this is rapidly becoming my biggest kink. I would love to act on it

I don't think there is anything more primal than feeding on a lactating breast as you fuck a woman-your come for her milk. Fair exchange of animal fluids..
I loved when my wife was on top of me and her tits would squirt milk. It was so erotic and turned out to be a huge kink she would literally make it rain. Totally a cock hardending thing!! All better would be to have someone sucking on her tits while she lactated and was on top of me..

Back