Blow jobs

roseburgsteve

Experienced
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Posts
416
So all through my sexual life I can just about recall every single blow job that I have had where I actually came from it in the persons mouth. That being said means it has not happened but probably a dozen times. I just don't cum easily from blow job's. I have had them from women and men, my current wife has sucked me off to completion probably 3 of those times. Don't get the wrong idea my wife loves sucking cock and swallowing cum. How ever like I said I don't cum easily that way. I like to have my cock sucked but I would rather cum in her pussy. She has sucked me and stroked me and got me off plenty that way and I cum on her or on my self but I would rather give a blow job or eat a pussy than need one in return. My question is anyone else feel that way or have the same issue. My wife I consider to be very good at giving head cause I have watched her suck several guys and they cum Farley fast and a lot. I know I have shared it with her. Anyway let's hear some of your thoughts
 
I love being sucked, but can find it hard to cum from that alone. My favourite is for my wife to suck and lick the head of my cock while jerking me with her hand, much more intense and I can cum easily this way.
 
So all through my sexual life I can just about recall every single blow job that I have had where I actually came from it in the persons mouth. That being said means it has not happened but probably a dozen times. I just don't cum easily from blow job's. I have had them from women and men, my current wife has sucked me off to completion probably 3 of those times. Don't get the wrong idea my wife loves sucking cock and swallowing cum. How ever like I said I don't cum easily that way. I like to have my cock sucked but I would rather cum in her pussy. She has sucked me and stroked me and got me off plenty that way and I cum on her or on my self but I would rather give a blow job or eat a pussy than need one in return. My question is anyone else feel that way or have the same issue. My wife I consider to be very good at giving head cause I have watched her suck several guys and they cum Farley fast and a lot. I know I have shared it with her. Anyway let's hear some of your thoughts

I am happy to be one of those few to have you cum in my mouth. It was a pleasure. ☺
 
From the start my wife (then girlfriend) was not into giving head. After a while she became more willing, and performed adequately. The one rule...DO NOT CUM IN MY MOUTH. A rule we only violated twice in 30+ years of marriage. I traveled a lot for work, and she was okay with me seeking BJs while I was away. The problem was I had developed a mental block, having withheld cumming when I was with her, I couldn't get off during a blowjob with anyone. I've gotten past it over the years and due to a case of ED, it's my preferred method of getting off.
 
So all through my sexual life I can just about recall every single blow job that I have had where I actually came from it in the persons mouth. That being said means it has not happened but probably a dozen times. I just don't cum easily from blow job's. I have had them from women and men, my current wife has sucked me off to completion probably 3 of those times. Don't get the wrong idea my wife loves sucking cock and swallowing cum. How ever like I said I don't cum easily that way.

I have a similar issue now but it wasn't always that way. In my youth, both with my male lover and girlfriends, I had no issue being able to cum while being given a blowjob.

My issue began with my ex-wife, who was so averse to the idea of me cumming in her mouth (even though she'd give me head) that I developed a complex about it and would hold back.

She'd give me a blow job, but anytime it was not our intent to move on to vaginal sex, as I was getting close she'd switch to a handjob and would make sure that she'd direct my ejaculate away from her (usually onto my abdomen). No afterglow, no refractory period either, she couldn't wait to clean it up with Kleenex. She really kind of made me feel dirty.

My current (2nd) wife of 20 years loves to give head, is very good at it and loves to swallow, but it's been a chore and taken years for me to get over the damage the ex-wife did. I'm able to cum in my wife's mouth, when that's what she wants, but boy does it take awhile.
 
Yeah I have trouble cuming from blowjobs. Most women don’t have the stamina to finish me off. That’s why I prefer them from guys. It was just a few weeks ago I had my favorite cocksucker working my cock till I spilled 4 loads into his mouth. He has good technique and lots of stamina.
 
Blowjobs

I loved it when girls sucked my cock, to watch them do it, how good looking they were and how soft their lips and tongue felt on my rigid dick. I remember the best blowjob I ever had, this girl drove me wild just sucking on the head, and I swear I must have given her 3 mouthfuls of cum. I shot sperm like I was a fire hose, the intensity was unbelievable, and she was a little girl, and she swallowed every drop of that massive ejaculation.

Now I love sucking cock and I'm a man. Love it so much, I've never cum in another guys mouth, I'm just totally content in giving him sexual pleasure. The turn on of me blowing men and swallowing their semen makes me crazed with lust.

I became a cock sucker later in life. Wish I had been doing this my whole life now!
 
I love a BJ but my wife is one of those do not cum in my mouth. A few guys that have sucked me to completion have swallowed my load feels so good to be able to just cum from their BJ's
 
I love giving blowjobs and have had several dreams about it including last night. Honestly I wish I could suck a few cocks before I head to work... wouldn’t mind getting fucked by them too
 
I have the same problem. I can j/o to hot vids of handsome men sucking others. As for me it can be so very pleasant, but I cannot recall it ever being orgasmic.

Personally, I think most guys (I have no experience with oral from women) over estimate their skills. Just because your both guys does not mean you truly understand how a particular guy gets off. One of the biggest problems I see is all this silly cock obsession. The better cock suckers have to make love to "ME" not my cock. If only my cock wanted stimulation, I could have just used an Electrolux or Hoover. It does nothing for me to have someone make a beehive for my zipper. Likewise, teeth do NOT make it more stimulating. I also have no interest in getting a hicky. Some also think that strong suction of my head while roughly jacking off my shaft is stimulating. I find the exact opposite. Saliva is a bit acidic, that combined with rough jacking tends to rub me raw which is not comfortable.

I think one of the mechanical problems I see with oral is that personally, I like to be completely inside another guy. I am only average in size, but even so, most cock suckers cannot take a shaft down their throat for more than a second or two before they start to panic and their gag reflex kicks in. I like to make love to a man, so sounds and red face looks like they are about to pass out is not a turn on.

Again, oral can be so very pleasant, but it would be hard for it to ever be orgasmic for me. It does help if their attitude is about getting me off and not just my cock. Now one of the things that has always helped me enjoy it is if I can stick my fingers up their ass. Somehow that helps me imagine that i'm really completely inside them.

Perhaps another problem with oral is that if you j/o enough it takes more of everything to get off otherwise. While jacking off never affected my ability to fuck and get off, perhaps that isn't the same with oral. I think the longest I ever went without getting off was 3 days. I was so climbing the walls by that point that perhaps oral wouldn't have been so difficult for me to get off on.

By contrast, making love to a guy by being inside his ass was always a natural fit. Perhaps I was screwed up in the womb, but for some reason being inside a guy's ass seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I looked a men's asses and thought about them years before I even masturbated. I didn't even know what I could do with them, I just knew I was drawn to want to touch them. Even when I did finally do m2m sex as an adult, I didn't get to top until about two years into it. I was young and naive, and the guys I ended up with tended to make me believe that only hung guys could top (large glide, average/small poke). I was miserable, and wondered why I was so attracted to men, yet m2m sex sucked (pun intended). Then finally when kind man let me top, I took to it like a duckling takes to swimming. Logically, I know that by the books the asshole isn't supposed to be a sex organ, but for some reason a man's asshole is that for me. I always imagine myself literally breeding a man that way and creating life. I don't envision him growing breasts or becoming a woman an anyway other than his beer belly growing for a few months and then dumping a baby. (Yes, I know I must be a sick fucker for having such a twisted mind.)

I'll never understand how some men mechanically enjoy bottoming, but if you are so lucky to find such a guy do everything you can to hang on to him. I feel bad that some guys go through a lot of mental anguish because they think they are less than a real man for enjoying a man inside of them. I sometimes wonder if some of this sissy talk is because they cannot fathom just being a regular guy and enjoying such a connection with another man. All I can say is that you shouldn't think of it that way. giving your ass to another man is the kindest, most generous thing you can do for another man, and it really does make his day.

Though I have ED now, I still cherish my guy who seems to be a natural bottom. (Not, I don't associate bottom with effeminate. My guy is naturally masculine. I did pick up some sample Cialis, but I'm scared to try it as the last time I took that or Viagra I ended up giving myself Tinnitus. (I probably had a bigger problem with high blood pressure than I realized at the time.)

PS: The other morning he was in the mood, and even though I didn't get hard, I was able to finger fuck him with my left index finger. While it wasn't the same as my cock, I think he enjoyed it. He also had some sense of satisfaction that I was able to jack off and splash cum on him. Though it wasn't inside him, I know he knew that my thoughts were on his body causing my orgasm as I fantasized that my single finger was actually my cock inside him like the good old days. I feel bad that I cannot get him off too, but he seems to have more problem with ejaculating with age than I do. (I simply have to struggle with a semi-hard to j/o.)

Bottoms rock the world! (Just remember to crave your top -- not just his cock.)
 
I've never cum in anyone's mouth, but 'd like to. I love making others cum, in my mouth or anywhere.
It takes my cock in a firm ass to make me cum
 
To cum or not to cum that's the question

For years, actually for pretty much my whole life, I thought it was pretty much impossible for me to cum from blowjobs. It certainly wasn't due to a lack of trying from my wife. Indeed, she can get others guys to cum. We regularly swap with another couple and he has no trouble cumming in her mouth.
My wife can make me cum when she gives me a hand job – the way she uses her long fingernails on my corona ridge and frenulum. I’m uncut so it is pronounced so my wife’s fingernails can pluck me to orgasm.

Fortunately, the couple with swing with noticed my frustration and decided to help. So when my wife was enjoying herself with her swop partner his wife challenged herself to see if she could make me cum in her mouth. She is very good at oral sex and sensed I was feeling the pressure and anxiety which was interfering with my arousal process and adjusting to the softer touch of the mouth.

When I was semi-erect, she slowly guided her lips over the tip of my penis, making sure her lips covered her teeth as she slid gently down my shaft as far as she was comfortable. She kept her mouth taut, as the pressure from her lips felt great as they glided down my penis. Putting me in her mouth before I was fully erect was a good way of getting her comfortable with the size of my penis, particularly as I’m in the larger range.

Her tongue play was sensational, she inserted her tongue into my foreskin and circle around the head with it, but she also used her hands more than my wife. She played with my balls and also applied pressure to my perineum (the spot between my anus and my penis) with one or two fingers, and this felt so good. Sensing that my erection was getting much firmer she applied pressure to my anus with one of her fingers and giving no resistance inserted a finger into my anus.

When I was ready to cum, she kept her movements consistent and firm — don’t slack off. Once I started ejaculating, she saw me through with a few strokes and then stopped, as like most men I don’t want continued stimulation once I’ve ejaculated and had an orgasm. She even swallowed my cum.
 
So all through my sexual life I can just about recall every single blow job that I have had where I actually came from it in the persons mouth. That being said means it has not happened but probably a dozen times. I just don't cum easily from blow job's. I have had them from women and men, my current wife has sucked me off to completion probably 3 of those times. Don't get the wrong idea my wife loves sucking cock and swallowing cum. How ever like I said I don't cum easily that way. I like to have my cock sucked but I would rather cum in her pussy. She has sucked me and stroked me and got me off plenty that way and I cum on her or on my self but I would rather give a blow job or eat a pussy than need one in return. My question is anyone else feel that way or have the same issue. My wife I consider to be very good at giving head cause I have watched her suck several guys and they cum Farley fast and a lot. I know I have shared it with her. Anyway let's hear some of your thoughts

Hi, please PM me so we can talk more. I'm male, married, but I love sucking cock and swallowing thick large loads. I don't need to be touched at all. I've been blown by women and men, but have never cum in another guy's mouth. Don't know why, but I love hard cock to suck on and off. Have cum in girl's mouths, but less than a dozen times.
 
Back
Top