Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I just want to hold his face in my hands while kissing him.

ICT I want to make love to him.

ICT I look upon this site a whole lot differently than when I first joined it. That being said, perhaps some fun can still be had around here occasionally.

ICT it really upsets me to be left to assume that a person here who was, I thought, a friend- ultimately just used me to bolster his own self-confidence...and for nothing more than that. Very disappointing when I do and did admire that person.

IACT this is the last time that kind of shit will happen. I am much wiser now.

ICT getting your email yesterday was quite a shock.

ICAT it sounded like a goodbye.

IFCT I am okay with that.

ICT even though I have a bunch of things to do today, I slept super late and am now sitting at my computer "wasting time." But as I've probably earned the break, I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing for now :p

ICT Working all weekend was brutal, and not just because I've still got this annoying cold. Sooo slow. I hope this doesn't become a regular scheduling issue.

ICT I have recently spent too much time on here, and not enough time on work

IACT I was quite dismayed by all the negative feedback I got for what I said to BiGrl last week, especially after I apologized to her publicly

IACT I am human and make mistakes and wish that people could get over themselves and not judge someone on one post

IFCT I still think about you, Hotstuff... lots!

ICT I have to babysit my grandchild this weekend, which usually I'd love but me and the husband had made plans to have a romantic jaunt to London and now that won't happen. Selfish of me, I know :(

ICT I sent a naughty care package to a friend. I think she will like what I sent.
attachment.php

Last edited:
ICT there are a few posters on the AM pic board who intrigue me a great deal. But not for their pics, which are certainly very sexy, but for the personality of their posts. One in particular I would love to get the chance to know in a way that isn't just about her beauty.

ICT I could also use a new muse. Wrote a bit this morning, for the first time in quite a while, and erotica just isn't as much fun without someone to write to/for.

ICT this afternoon was way fucked up.

IACT I hate the way it made me feel.

IFCT I hate feeling like that.

ICT I so need to go to the gym after work.

IACT this afternoon sucked, for many reasons.

IFCT it will be good to get all of the shitty feelings out of me while I work out.

ICT today was a pretty good day. And I think I can finally start moving again, and not just backwards this time. :) Good feeling.

ICT I worry too much
ICT I can be a bit of a glutton
ICT I get carried away easily
ICT I want lots of attention but the right kind of attention please

ICT I can't say goodbye to you.

IACT It hurts too much to do so.

IFCT I wish you had never left in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back