Sex During Menstruation

I'm hoping to get feedback from men and women alike.

What are you feelings on sex during menstruation? Ladies, do you enjoy sex on your period, or do you consider yourself "off-limits" during that time? Men, what are your thoughts on the issue? Would you be turned off to sex if your lady or date were on her period?

I remember the first time I'd had sex while menstruating as if it were yesterday. My boyfriend andiI had the day off so we decided to make a whole day of love-making. However, that morning I woke up and realized I was "out of commission." I decided to go see him anyway.

We'd been making out and smoking the good smoke when I got on my knees to give him head. He's got such a gorgeous cock, and I wanted to show him some loving. So I was working him, making him really moan and gasp. He stopped me before I could finish the job. He said he wanted to fuck me.

I told him I couldn't, and explained myself. He gave me this look that said "yeah, and?" And he grabbed my hand and took me to his bed. "You know, I've heard women really enjoy sex during their period. I guess everything is much more sensitive down there. I want to fuck you. Will you let me?"

And ever since then, I've never let my period stop me from enjoying a good dicking. It's not like I look forward to being on my period (although it's always a relief. Whew, no babies) but I know even if I am "on the rag" that my bf will still want me.

Does anyone else have any experiences they want to share?

So nice

I had to stop and write after reading your last post. Wonderful post. Sex during her period was always the best for me,,, I could always go bare back, did not, like you said have to worry about babies, and it seemed like I always got more of the attention during that Time

You can still get pregnant.

In fact, you can still get pregnant... WHILE you're pregnant!

It is possible to have twins from two fathers!

It is also possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding!

I had to stop and write after reading your last post. Wonderful post. Sex during her period was always the best for me,,, I could always go bare back, did not, like you said have to worry about babies, and it seemed like I always got more of the attention during that Time

Thank you for sharing your experience!

You can still get pregnant.

In fact, you can still get pregnant... WHILE you're pregnant!

It is possible to have twins from two fathers!

It is also possible to get pregnant while breastfeeding!

Though it is possible to get pregnant during menstruation, it's far less likely to happen than when you're ovulating.

My period had never stopped me and husband. The fact that I become insatiably horny during that time is a large contributing factor I'm sure haha. However, when I want to fuck, there is not much that will stop me from doing so!

Not gonna lie, I have done this with my husband before. We don't make a habit of doing it, but it started years ago when we were young and pretty much fucking everywhere during college days. I was horny and we decided to try it. It was gross and we stunk, trying to clean ourselves up to head back to wherever we were going, but hell, it was fun doing something taboo. Now, we don't do it too much. Only like, every few months if I'm overbearingly horny during my period.

My Babygirl will be very crampy on her first day, as you might expect, but look out on Day 2! She is an insatiable animal and I benefit from that completely!!! I may have to be a tad more gentle than normal, but that's a very small price to pay for being able to pound her for hours until she is satisfied from her Daddy!:heart::heart::heart:

My period had never stopped me and husband. The fact that I become insatiably horny during that time is a large contributing factor I'm sure haha. However, when I want to fuck, there is not much that will stop me from doing so!
Nice! I have noticed that my libido is higher than normal when I'm on my period. Not that my libido is ever low, ha ha ha. I like the attitude.
Not gonna lie, I have done this with my husband before. We don't make a habit of doing it, but it started years ago when we were young and pretty much fucking everywhere during college days. I was horny and we decided to try it. It was gross and we stunk, trying to clean ourselves up to head back to wherever we were going, but hell, it was fun doing something taboo. Now, we don't do it too much. Only like, every few months if I'm overbearingly horny during my period.
MY bf and I had the same issue with the cleanliness, however; we enjoy after sex shower sex. I don't know if yours and your husbands schedules would allow that but it's pretty fun. I highly recommend it.
My Babygirl will be very crampy on her first day, as you might expect, but look out on Day 2! She is an insatiable animal and I benefit from that completely!!! I may have to be a tad more gentle than normal, but that's a very small price to pay for being able to pound her for hours until she is satisfied from her Daddy!:heart::heart::heart:
What a lucky girl she is indeed.

I used to get together with this woman from time to time - FWB type thing. One evening we went out and I brought her back to my place and proceeded to try and get in her pants. She adamantly refused because she was having her period, I was horny and persistent and she finally relented. In the dark we fucked long and hard and repeatedly. Eventually I needed to use the bathroom and when I hit the light, I was covered in blood from my abdomen to mid thigh. I had no idea so much blood could come out.

A second story involves my first girlfriend when I was in high school. We were fooling around and she blew me. She was having her period and thus I assumed she was off limits, A little while later she seemed annoyed and I asked her what was wrong. She responded "who came and who didn't?" I told her about my off limits assumption and she scoffed. She took off her pants and leaned back and said she wanted me to go down on her. I nervously assumed the position, pulled the string out of the way and detected nothing unusual. I was impressed with how well a tampon can seal off the stuff you don't want to encounter when youre giving oral

glad to see

I am glad to see this thread active.

As a guy, I have enjoyed sex with women having their period. All sorts of sex.
And the insatiability which some women have at that time - wonderful!

G

For the longest time, I never understood what the big deal was or why people were hung up about sex during menstruation. It never gave me pause, but it was never any sort of particular kink for me either and still isn't. I understand better now the different dynamics it imposes, but it's still just a variant of sex.

Nor does it worry me, I found it particularly arousing the one time I had the opportunity.

What are you feelings on sex during menstruation? Ladies, do you enjoy sex on your period, or do you consider yourself "off-limits" during that time? Men, what are your thoughts on the issue? Would you be turned off to sex if your lady or date were on her period?

I remember the first time I'd had sex while menstruating as if it were yesterday. My boyfriend andiI had the day off so we decided to make a whole day of love-making. However, that morning I woke up and realized I was "out of commission." I decided to go see him anyway.

We'd been making out and smoking the good smoke when I got on my knees to give him head. He's got such a gorgeous cock, and I wanted to show him some loving. So I was working him, making him really moan and gasp. He stopped me before I could finish the job. He said he wanted to fuck me.

I told him I couldn't, and explained myself. He gave me this look that said "yeah, and?" And he grabbed my hand and took me to his bed. "You know, I've heard women really enjoy sex during their period. I guess everything is much more sensitive down there. I want to fuck you. Will you let me?"

And ever since then, I've never let my period stop me from enjoying a good dicking. It's not like I look forward to being on my period (although it's always a relief. Whew, no babies) but I know even if I am "on the rag" that my bf will still want me.

we're very much like both of you ~ Mrs. R gets very randy during her time. Like a love sick cat - purring and wanting to be touched and coddled, and yes given a good once over as well.

She feels incredibly warm when we do this during her time - very very warm actually - and minus the bit of mess that sometimes occurs (towels are a must to be safe) it's a great feeling and experience for both of us!

R

So hot. I have even shocked women by going down on them while menstruating.

I have had some very memorable sexual experiences with a lady during her period. And not just handjobs and blow jobs. Lol

I enjoyed it so much that one of my exes called me a cunt vampire. Off topic and another story but one of my most memorable times was when I busted a girls cherry with my fingers while going down on her at the same time. Completely different taste by the way.

i've done it several times....it's just messy. Just need to keep that in mind and either don't care about the sheets or make arrangements. I also like to be able to shower afterwards...

You CANNOT get pregnant by two different men. Don't go around spreading false information.

Sorry to step on toes but you technically can. The odds are like super slim but it could happen as long as ovulation is still occurring a woman get get pregnant. There is actually a term for it superfecundation and it occurs when fertilization occurs in two or more eggs at the same time. It is actually thought to happen often with the same partner but only that with 2 partners which is much rarer can be proven. It usually occurs within 12-48 hours but can occur in up to 7-10 days until the last egg is released. Even more rare a woman might release an egg during pregnancy, mkst likely in first trimester, and superfetation can occur. However that can greatly threaten the viability of both pregnancies.

I love it when everyday normal people assume they know the truth are then blindsided by the real facts. Thank you Dr feelgood. :)

Back