Ladies what is your favorite position?

Definitely on all fours. Easy access to my clit and my ass and it just feels so good! Especially if his hands are grabbing my hips or ass really hard or pushing my face down on the bed

Exactly what my hubby was doing to me last night...YESSS..my be all end all favorite position

Definitely on all fours. Easy access to my clit and my ass and it just feels so good! Especially if his hands are grabbing my hips or ass really hard or pushing my face down on the bed

This position has been quite popular in this thread. As a variation on this one I like to pull on of her arms back so she "can't get away" :devil:

Exactly what my hubby was doing to me last night...YESSS..my be all end all favorite position

HI Bibethhotwet:

Sounds like you guys had fun :)
That position is one of my all time favorites. We may start in other positions but usually end in this one :rose:

Doggy
Me on top(love moving around to hit the right spot:rolleyes:
Spooning

Hi Girly _girl:

Thanks for the reply.
Doggy seems to have been one of the preferred positions
By the way it is fun to watch your partners eyes roll with pleasure :)

Wheelbarrow

I just scanned threw the thread and didn't see anyone mentioning my favorite, it a wheelbarrow position sometimes called a chinese wheelbarrow (I don't know why). Male is standing, woman has her legs wrapped around his waist while her arms are on the ground much like planking while fucking. It's tons of fun, the angle really stimulates the gspot.

Doggystyle, without a doubt.

It feels so much deeper, let's him thrust harder, and is a better angle to hit the g-spot.
It let's us both move together or find a nice back and forth without one person being passive
His hands are free to grab my hips, slap my ass, pull my hair, grope my tits, or pin my arms
I just like the primal feeling and power dynamic of offering myself up and being mounted by him

hi

I like doggy style because it goes so deep and he can pull on my nipples when he isn't slamming my hips against him

It feels so much deeper, let's him thrust harder, and is a better angle to hit the g-spot.
It let's us both move together or find a nice back and forth without one person being passive
His hands are free to grab my hips, slap my ass, pull my hair, grope my tits, or pin my arms
I just like the primal feeling and power dynamic of offering myself up and being mounted by him

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (I could not resist)

Humm I can deliver all of that from a version of missionary -- lol, or so I'd like to think. Or, much of it from cowgirl even. But, then again, that is my memory or imagination or both! :)

All of them. It depends upon my mood, how aroused I am and how sexy I'm feeling.

If I'm very turned on I love the pile driver position, doggy - but not too much, or cowgirl - especially reverse CG so I can lean back and down into my lover, feeling his penis pushing forward, as if trying to push out of me. Very careful movements ca really make it a great position and surprisingly intimate if you can lie with your face alongside him for kissing or chatting. :)

All of them. It depends upon my mood, how aroused I am and how sexy I'm feeling.

If I'm very turned on I love the pile driver position, doggy - but not too much, or cowgirl - especially reverse CG so I can lean back and down into my lover, feeling his penis pushing forward, as if trying to push out of me. Very careful movements ca really make it a great position and surprisingly intimate if you can lie with your face alongside him for kissing or chatting. :)

so...um...yeah...that works

Fuck. Yes. :devil: Extremely well said. ;) My favorite too.

I just scanned threw the thread and didn't see anyone mentioning my favorite, it a wheelbarrow position sometimes called a chinese wheelbarrow (I don't know why). Male is standing, woman has her legs wrapped around his waist while her arms are on the ground much like planking while fucking. It's tons of fun, the angle really stimulates the gspot.

Hi SquirtnBrat:
Thanks for the post. :rose:
I think I am aware of a wheel barrow position in the kama sutra but I think it is different. It is lurking really far back in the cobwebs of my mind. :)
Sounds like an interesting position.
thanks

Back