Anyone else fantasize about their doctor?

No fantasies about my Doc, but his nurse who is his wife....that's a different story!

yup,if u got go,enjoy it

I have a friend in medical and she told me she had a guy come it and she had to check and it was so big she just took hold and really did not want to let go...she said all day you see so many small ones and it made her day to see and nice one

I've just recently started fantasizing about mine. I know it's wrong, but he's tall, dark and handsome. :D
YES. I had a colonoscopy done and the dr. who did it and stuck the tube up my ass was a sexy milf named, Dr. Cummings. I been so turned on to her ever since.

I used to

when I lived in the city. She was very attractive and I even engineered a situation where I needed a prostate exam. But she said her fingers were too small. I think she knew exactly what I was after.

Huge fantasy of mine too.

I love to imagine getting undressed - being told "no need for a gown" and put up on the table. Examined by nurse and doctor carefully getting wetter until it's noticed and they decide how best to "treat" me.....

Very sexy fantasy, I may borrow it

Back