Poll & Discussion: Are you a cumslut?

Poll you *REALLY* like cum?

• Total voters
I love eating my cum, but usually just by edging, after I shoot the full load, I'm generally not interested. I visited a brothel last week, made an appointment with an amazing dame, who Id seen before. Great tits, great body and beautiful smile. Really friendly and accommodating. I was horney as hell and a bit drunk, so I really wanted some cum in my mouth. I edged a partial load on her tits, and started to lick it off. She FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. She'd never had anyone do that, she grabbed a sheet and started frantically trying to wipe the cum off (I've cum on her tits before, no problem). She almost got scared. I had to stop and tell her what I wAs doing and she'd never heard of it before( after two years in the business too). It took a minute for her to calm down, then I finished, but she was NOT happy. Kind of a downer, but I really can't say I blame her....

When he cums on my tits, I massage it in, then lick my fingers clean
When he cums on my face, I scoop it over to my mouth
When he cums in my mouth, I gather it on my tongue, then show it to him before swallowing

So you tell me... am I?

When he cums in my mouth, I gather it on my tongue, then show it to him before swallowing

So you tell me... am I?

yes deliciously so I would say

really like to cum

i really like to cum. either by myself or on someone. i have never tried someone else cum

Love it! Making a man cum turns me on and I want more. Doesn't matter where he puts it.

I am a total cumslut. I love it shot in me, on my face, swallowing. I love cum. There's just something awesome about it.

So you tell me... am I?

I would have to say yes, for sure.

If you get me hot and firey enough I'll take all the cum you can make. It's more about the passion, give and take/control than the cum for me.

<3 Honeybee

My husband will tell you I was last night. He was away for a few days and last night I was more than ready and in need. After a good session of sex, I had him stand by the foot of the bed while I moved to the end facing him on my hands and knees. He knew what I wanted and slid his cock into my waiting lips and began a moderate fucking pace. I know exactly how to tighten my lips for the right pressure and friction and in a few moments he grunted sending his cum down my hungry throat. I did not quit swallowing nor sucking until I was certain his sack was drained, then moved up facing him where he kissed me deeply. Yes I am a cumslut and happily so. :kiss:

PS: For bi ladies I can be a pussy slut too;)

My husband will tell you I was last night. He was away for a few days and last night I was more than ready and in need. After a good session of sex, I had him stand by the foot of the bed while I moved to the end facing him on my hands and knees. He knew what I wanted and slid his cock into my waiting lips and began a moderate fucking pace. I know exactly how to tighten my lips for the right pressure and friction and in a few moments he grunted sending his cum down my hungry throat. I did not quit swallowing nor sucking until I was certain his sack was drained, then moved up facing him where he kissed me deeply. Yes I am a cumslut and happily so. :kiss:

PS: For bi ladies I can be a pussy slut too;)

Ever eat a cream pie?

I absolutely love to get pumped full of sperm every time I get fucked. On other occasions when I suck my bf to the point of him cumming, I want to take it down my throat. Yum. :eek:

I love it when my woman shares my cum with me after a blow job. She'll let it slowly drop from her mouth into my open waiting mouth.

I'm bi and more into girls recently but the one that keeps me hooking up with guys is my love of cum. Sex should be fun and messy and sloppy and I love the feeling of being covered in hot cum, or better yet, of watching a guy's face as I share his cum with another girl.

So you tell me... am I?
no, you're perfectly normal

don't change a thing!

I'm bi and more into girls recently but the one that keeps me hooking up with guys is my love of cum. Sex should be fun and messy and sloppy and I love the feeling of being covered in hot cum, or better yet, of watching a guy's face as I share his cum with another girl.

I could not agree more. I love girls but there is nothing like a cock and that thick warm cum hitting you skin. When i need a cock it is most often a FFM situation with a girl friend and her husband or BF.

For me recieving, being sprayed & fill with cum is as satisfying as having sex <3

That part is sort of hard to do in lieu of sex. In the process of filling, you usually have to have at least a little intercourse.

Unless this is a medical clinic insemination fetish...

Back