Cuckolding--Turn on? or not?

Another hot aspect of this is a couple taking care of a wife while her husband watches. We have done this a few times. I have also sat on one side of a hotel room, the wives husband on the other side, and watched my husband act as her bull. I am very voyeuristic and it is very much a turn on.

So, any more cheating wife stories for your loyal readers on this thread?

you got the book draft, yeah?

although that isn't for Lit.

i've just opened a new word.doc page for the next big piece, again not for lit. i'll keep you updated - if you like?

I have always been turned on by the thought of another man fucking one of my women. She comes home and I clean whatever hole may be full of his cum while she tells me how good he was.

Being a cuckold is my fav fantasy. I love the fantasy of a woman I am dating fucking other men and then letting me lick her creampie. Or better yet, she has me suck her lover's cock to make him hard for her to fuck and she has me lick them both clean after, all while my little dicklette is locked in chastity.

Maybe this is crude, but I love the idea of a man watching while I pleasure his wife. Especially if I have a bigger/nicer cock than he does. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, so cuckolding is right up my street.

I enjoy watching and she enjoys putting on a show for me. We call it watching.

Maybe this is crude, but I love the idea of a man watching while I pleasure his wife. Especially if I have a bigger/nicer cock than he does. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, so cuckolding is right up my street.

If you're going to be the Bull, there is a rule you can never break. As a Bull, you can in some cases, be Dominant to both the husband and wife, and you can even be their best friend, but you can never interfere emotionally in their marriage. For any of this to work, the emotional bond between the husband and wife has to stay strong. You can never fall in love with her, and she can never fall in love with you, otherwise, it can get really messy. Between the Bull and the wife, it is just sex, (albeit the best sex you have ever had). It can be the ultimate rush sexually to take a man's wife in front of him.

How cuckold marriages work, (at least in my experience). Although most men will never admit it, most men have a need to be submissive to Dominant men. That's why we have leaders and followers. That's why employees do what their boss tells them without question, and why we follow our political leaders. It is in our genes to be submissive in certain circumstances. A man may own a business and be the boss, but still have the need to be submissive sexually. For some men, the ultimate sexual arousal is being denied the one thing he wants most, his wife.

After a night of sex, she may cook breakfast and serve the Bull before she serves her husband his breakfast, (just to farther humiliate him), but you have to keep in mind, she is doing this for her husband, not you. It is this denial that drives him sexually. A good wife can keep her cuckold husband aroused to the extreme for days, and when she does let him have sex, he lasts about 2 seconds, which farther humiliates him. Or you could say, he humiliates himself by not being able to control himself.

What does the Bull get out of this? To be a Bull, (and I hate the term "Bull"), you have to have a Dominant streak in you. You have to get off on controlling people. When you are in control, the wife will do, (sexually), anything you ask of her, and in turn, the cuckold husband will do anything she asks of him. Even go down on her after you have finished with her, and lick her clean. And believe it or not, in some cases, she will order her husband to suck the Bull to make him harder before she takes him in her marriage bed. It doesn't mean the husband is gay, it just means he has an extreme need to submit to and please his wife sexually.

I am not sure the semantics are all that important but I'll take a turn at pedant just for fun.

It has been a long time since I read Chaucer, however I do note your reference about the "early use of the term" - in other words the view is somewhat reliant on context. I think that with a lot of these types of definitions we amalgamate concepts. In the first instance the definition is that of a man whose wife is cheating or committing adultery. The fact that the cuckold in Chaucer's story is considered an idiot and ridiculed is a function of the time and how people regarded this behaviour. That is not the same as being integral to the definition. In that same era the derogatory connotation was also aimed at the fact that the man did not have "control" of his woman. One might extrapolate that it is this lack of control more so than (or in addition to) the attendant presumption of humiliation that is the deciding factor.

Would the cuckold in The Miller's Tale have instantly ceased to be a cuckold if he didn't feel shame or other characters accepted his status or switched their attitude to empathy? Cheating is more prevalent and excepted in our society today. The cheated on do not always feel humiliated and often don't feel the same need to answer to society. Meanwhile society is just as likely to have empathy as disdain for the cheated upon. Does that mean cuckolds no longer exist?

There is lots of literature wherein homosexuals were thought to be deviant or mentally flawed. That doesn't mean we must attach those characteristics to the definition of the word now.

If we go back to the definition put forward by Siobhan we actually have inconsistency within the dictionary definition.

My first reading of "Adultery" is as a biblical concept. It entails a woman who has sex with a man other than her husband. That's is it that is all, there is no other criteria other than extramarital sex to be an adulteress.

The concept of "Cheating" implies behaviour that violates the implicit marriage contract. That entails more than being an adultress, but does not automatically come with humiliation or society's contempt.

Personally, I think of it as kind of a continuum. If a man's wife is having sex with someone behind his back and he would be angry and humiliated if he knew about it, he is definitely a cuckold. If a man is in an open marriage he is not a cuckold.

However, what about a wife led marriage? My hubby has not consented to anything. I make my sexual decisions independent of him - neither against his wishes nor with his approval. We are somewhere in between. If he felt humiliated or others felt that he should be ridiculed would that make him more of a cuckold?

In any case, I will still use the word. And there is enough range of interpretation I am not quite sure how anyone can claim to have the definitive answer. Strongly held opinion is not the same as fact. Further, we are rapidly approaching the point where the word cuckold will have been used in a modern context long enough and across a broad enough spectrum to affect the definition just as much as Chaucer's view of it.

A wife led marriage is a form of D/s and there is consent, in that the husband agreed to his wife being the one in control, and if as part of that she has the right to control her sexuality, have sex with others, it is part of his consent to the FLM....sometimes wives in that kind of case want other sex partners for their own enjoyment, some of them do it from time to time to demonstrate to hubby their power, but otherwise don't really want it for themselves (just my experience).

These days cuckolding has many meanings, there is not one set definition. Some people use cuckolding to mean a humiliation relationship, where the husband knows and is humiliated and turned on by the humiliation; others use cuckold to mean simply a relationship where the wife has sex with other men, whether hubby is watching or not, others call that a hotwife relationship. And not all husbands who love watching their wives with other men are subs, there are dominant husbands who as part of their relationship, gets off on the wife being fucked by others, in effect orders her to, lends her out, etc..they are dominant, alpha types, and aren't the least humiliated by it (their wives might be, if that is part of their dynamic).

To be honest, in the end the label doesn't matter, it is kind of like Ds relationships and what is a 'total' one, what makes for a 'real' one, is in the eyes of those doing it; it doesn't matter if we call a husband who loves his wife having sex with other men cuckold, whether they are humiliated or not, what matters is their relationship is real to them and it is how they live their lives. Cuckold or hotwife, FLM or D/s or whatever, it is a relationship.

the courts gave the wife the power over the man in the USA 50 years ago. If this shit doesn't stop, in the next 50 years, every married man will be in a cock cage or cross dressing. Jesus Christ!!!!

I do like the thought. This is my favorite fantasy.

In my younger days, I can remember when another young man looked up to me for whatever reason sometimes his girl friend or wife would send signals. Usually, I attempted to ignore this or not give in to the invitation. However, sometimes she would make it pretty tough to do.

So maybe Henry Hill has a point

If you're going to be the Bull, there is a rule you can never break. As a Bull, you can in some cases, be Dominant to both the husband and wife, and you can even be their best friend, but you can never interfere emotionally in their marriage. For any of this to work, the emotional bond between the husband and wife has to stay strong. You can never fall in love with her, and she can never fall in love with you, otherwise, it can get really messy. Between the Bull and the wife, it is just sex, (albeit the best sex you have ever had). It can be the ultimate rush sexually to take a man's wife in front of him.

How cuckold marriages work, (at least in my experience). Although most men will never admit it, most men have a need to be submissive to Dominant men. That's why we have leaders and followers. That's why employees do what their boss tells them without question, and why we follow our political leaders. It is in our genes to be submissive in certain circumstances. A man may own a business and be the boss, but still have the need to be submissive sexually. For some men, the ultimate sexual arousal is being denied the one thing he wants most, his wife.

After a night of sex, she may cook breakfast and serve the Bull before she serves her husband his breakfast, (just to farther humiliate him), but you have to keep in mind, she is doing this for her husband, not you. It is this denial that drives him sexually. A good wife can keep her cuckold husband aroused to the extreme for days, and when she does let him have sex, he lasts about 2 seconds, which farther humiliates him. Or you could say, he humiliates himself by not being able to control himself.

What does the Bull get out of this? To be a Bull, (and I hate the term "Bull"), you have to have a Dominant streak in you. You have to get off on controlling people. When you are in control, the wife will do, (sexually), anything you ask of her, and in turn, the cuckold husband will do anything she asks of him. Even go down on her after you have finished with her, and lick her clean. And believe it or not, in some cases, she will order her husband to suck the Bull to make him harder before she takes him in her marriage bed. It doesn't mean the husband is gay, it just means he has an extreme need to submit to and please his wife sexually.

thanks for the insight. i'll bear these elements in mind in future writings. should make for some 'interesting' characters with some depth to them.

Cuckold is such a wide genre, but I tend t agree that "cuckold" implies something negative, such as humiliation, is experienced by the husband. Now, experiencing 'humiliation' can be positive and add pleasure to the husband's experience...so, while the cuckold experience should have an edge to it, that edge is usually what makes the experience so hot. There was another comment about the experience not being a cuckold one if the couple used the third party as sort of a human dildo. I would disagree with that, because a participating third person, who fits the fantasies of the hotwife and cuckold (as close as possible) make the experience better for the couple; otherwise it is just cheating and voyeurism, or group sex. Just my opinion as their are a lot of variations that can all be hot under the right circumstances...

I don't think it's "cheating" if both the husband and wife agree to it...

As for me, my wife and I are both into the sharing/watching fantasy, we've dirty talked it, roleplayed it and even discussed doing it in the light of day. But I am not into what I would term "cuckolding," which, imo, includes some form of humiliation or lessening of the husband's status.

I just posted this in another thread, but it's relevant here as well.

My wife and I fantasized about this for years before she finally fucked a guy from work. Now she has two different fwb guys she fucks about once a month or every second month.

I am in no way into humiliation and for me it's the opposite. When she comes home from getting fucked by someone else I am insanely driven to reclaim her in a very rough and alpha manner. It triggers some primal need in me to make sure my sperm is more effective than theirs is. I literally fuck her senseless, calling her my dirty slut and whore, while slapping her ass and pulling her nipples roughly.

She loves the freedom to go out and fuck other men, but she tells me what really drives her wild is how much I desire her when she gets home.

For me it's like I need to win my wife back from the bull and out bull him.

For the record, I do enjoy cuckold stories of men who like the humiliation aspect and find it hot. Even if I don't identify with that aspect of cuckolding, I certainly don't judge it and think it's great that other couples are into wife sharing, whatever aspect of the kink turns them on.

Absolutely love it, find it so hot and wish I could eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy and ass.

Back