• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters

Ya know, you just NAILED IT!

Often I ask myself exactly why do I do this? And really that is what it comes down to: it's FUN! I do it for me, and I challenge myself to take better pics and, most of all, to have fun doing it! and when it stops being fun, i'll stop doing it.

:heart:

Will defintely check out again later from my pc. Yummy legs. :)

You must be on a mobile device right now. Isn't it fun being in public and checking out hot pics on lit while the people around you have no idea what you are doing? especially when you're aroused. to quote PK, "FUN!"

I'm at home right now so no prob with privacy. But it can be tricky checking into Lit while out in public. :(

Avocados!!!

I'm just gonna say, um.... okay, here goes.... I FUCKING LOVE AVOCADOS!!!

I love the shape of them, I love the texture, I love the process of eating them, and I love the colour of them inside, and out!!! The only thing that rivals them is probably mangoes!!!! Holy shit I love mangoes! Oh, let's not go there, let's just take a few pics..... k?

tumblr_mf3e1hC1I01rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mf3ebaifRw1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mf3e378Uho1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

I love the shape of them, I love the texture, I love the process of eating them, and I love the colour of them inside, and out!!! The only thing that rivals them is probably mangoes!!!! Holy shit I love mangoes! Oh, let's not go there, let's just take a few pics..... k?

Avacado's are yummy, I love their buttery texture, I like them chopped in a chicken salad with walnuts ... mmmmm ... Your pretty yummy too. :)

I absolutely love this trio :heart: The rich colours are beautiful and the backdrop in the first one is breathtaking. And ofcourse you are looking gorgeous as always :)

Love this set! Beautiful
Thanks SJ :)

Love this set! Beautiful
Thanks SJ :)

:rose: thanks.

I absolutely love this trio :heart: The rich colours are beautiful and the backdrop in the first one is breathtaking. And ofcourse you are looking gorgeous as always :)

Amazing how an avocado and wine can take on a whole new meaning with you beside it hehe. Love the colours and contrast Jerry :heart:

:heart: there is snow close now and it's so pretty. I just love being inside this time of year, warm, and gazing at the beautiful scenery. Do you have snow right now, Smiley girl?

Avacado's are yummy, I love their buttery texture, I like them chopped in a chicken salad with walnuts ... mmmmm ... Your pretty yummy too. :)

Hmm, yes, I love them like that too! Especially with some balsamic and olive oil drizzled over. And thanks. ;)

I fucking love avocados too. Maybe now more than ever! Your photos are so sensual and sexy at the same time. I hereby dub this...my favorite thread on lit. :heart:

So, the GF really missed out this afternoon by not being available for an afternoon delight. So I decided to punish her by sending an audio recording as torture.:devil:

I started off telling her what a shame it was that she wasn't there in bed with me, and that she should slide into her own bed and put some headphones on to listen and play along. Then I told her how much I love going down on her, describing in detail what I would do with my tongue down between her thighs if she was with me right then.

Then I let her know that the next time I see her, I'm going to take her up against the wall. Hard. Just pin her there in the hallway, and slide into her from behind, pulling her hair back and kissing her neck while I thrust greedily into her.

Just to make sure she was playing, I asked her to slide her fingers down between her legs and feel how wet she was getting, and I told her I wanted her to make herself cum. Then I gave her a countdown, and told her she was to cum when I got to 3. As I increased the intensity of my voice, I held back each number until I was ready to let her go to the next stage, and when I finally got to 3 I was saying her name and coaxing her to orgasm.

I think she liked it. ;)

Last edited:
Lucky girl to get an unexpected, detailed audio like that! Hope she reciprocates!

Oh my. What a lucky girlfriend.

Lucky girl to get an unexpected, detailed audio like that! Hope she reciprocates!

It seems that I'm way more kinky and liberated than she is, so unfortunately, no. She won't likely be reciprocating any time soon. :(. She does enjoy my efforts, tho. :D. Good thing she's so damned cute! But I do enjoy trying to massively corrupt her, and succeeding a little bit at a time.:devil:

It seems that I'm way more kinky and liberated than she is, so unfortunately, no. She won't likely be reciprocating any time soon. :(. She does enjoy my efforts, tho. :D. Good thing she's so damned cute! But I do enjoy trying to massively corrupt her, and succeeding a little bit at a time.:devil:

:(

Tis the season for GIF giving, so here's a few for you sexy ladies!

tumblr_mf6svvePDO1rhqi7bo1_400.gif

tumblr_mf6swvC4ur1rhqi7bo1_400.gif

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!

Gosh! that's really weird seeing multiple GIF's of myself 'dancing' away like that. lol

I'll have to find a way of making a humorous, playful Xmas GIF.

:kiss:

Back