Roleplay idea: platonic male-female friendship turns sensual

acuddlyguy

Virtually sexy
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Posts
486
Hi there. I'm a male. Let's say we're friends, very platonic. You mention that you've never seen a real-life penis before, and shyly ask to see mine. I'll instruct you on how to touch it properly, and when you get comfortable enough with it, you'll learn how to give a blowjob.

=====


For this scenario, let's put ourselves in the roles of a purely platonic male-female friendship. One evening at your place or mine, you admit to me that you don't know what a penis looks like in reality, and you certainly haven't touched one.

Our friendship is strong enough that I'm comfortable with you telling me this, and you feel comfortable enough with me to see my penis. We ensure we have privacy and settle in for the night to let you explore at your own pace.

I'll let you look at my penis up close while I explain how it works. From there, you can practice touching and stroking a penis, and observe how I cum. If you are still comfortable after that, we can move up to giving you practice with blowjobs.

Note that we won't go as far as intercourse sex, but I'll certainly allow you to explore my penis by sight and touch as much as you want otherwise.

Before we begin, could you please tell me in a private message:

  • your name
  • your age
  • your personality
  • what you look like
  • what you are wearing

As for me, I have wavy blonde hair, light blue eyes and I'm about 5'7 in height. I'm wearing jeans with a belt and a dark grey sweater.

Please take your time. I'll ensure it's a sensual and caring first experience for you. :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top