Thrown Together (Closed for Opensesame54321)

"Ah, can you sit there and tell me that you don't enjoy something like 'To Have and Have Not' or 'The Black Falcon' ?" She teased him. She was having fun talking about something as innocuous as movies. This was really kind of like a first date, but really long and kinda jumbled up.

Certainly, anything that you want will do.

She grinned. "Skydiving?" She saw the look that he gave her. "No, I never have. Just wondered."

She was saved from any answers by the arrival of their burgers.
 
Matthew was laughing so hard when their burgers arrived that he could barely speak to the waitress. To Vanessa he said, "I can't believe it. You're bringing up a Humphrey Bogart movie? Christ, my dad wasn't even born yet when Bogie made his best stuff!" He laughed some more and put his hand on top of hers, "I think I like both my movies and my women to be a little younger than that!" Stopping eating his burger for a moment, Matthew added, "I like talking about movies, but in the end, we have just two movie channels; we'll just have two to decide between."

As Matthew continued to devour his burger and he and Vanessa continued to chat about their favorite movies, he realized that he was, once again, being taken in by Vanessa's exceptionally hot body. He still relished the idea of a quiet afternoon lying on the bed watching TV, but he also realized that if he wasn't careful there might be a temptation that he couldn't resist.
 
Either her tastes were changing or the burger was good. If she stayed around Matthew long, she was going to wind up spending lot of calories.

we'll just have two to decide between

"Well, we will just have to vote. But I get 2 votes." She grinned. " I cheat." She laughed. "Of course, maybe I can be persuaded to change my vote." She have him a cheeky grin.

"Do you think that there's any chance of taking a couple of beers back to the room? For while watching the movie."
 
Matthew laughed both at Vanessa's comment about having 2 votes and her flirtatious quip. Beers sounded pretty good to him, too.

"I suspect," said Matthew, "that Hank's is interested enough in cash that getting a few beers to accompany our afternoon movie will not be a problem. In fact, I'll ask right now."

Matthew left Vanessa at their table with the remnants of their meals while he walked up to the bar to pay their tab an inquire about beer to go. In a few minutes he returned with a 6-pack of Millers. He motioned for Vanessa to leave, putting his hand on the small of her back as she walked through the door.

Once outside, Matthew took her hand in his. "Well, I got us some beers. Millers was the highest class beer that Hank's carries, not much above Bud, but it will have to do." He paused for a moment, then turned to Vanessa with a grin. "As for you having two votes, no problem. This is by-God, rural Virginia; votes are for sale all of the time, including mine. Got anything you want to trade?"
 
votes are for sale all of the time, including mine. Got anything you want to trade?

"Depends. See anything you'd like to trade for?" She laughed as they walked along, and his hand in hers felt nice. "Oh dear, I hope that you have a bottle opener. I gave up opening beer bottles with my teeth years ago. They kept getting hung up in my braces." She laughed with him and that carried them back to the room.

As they entered the room, she called out, "I get first dibs on the bathroom before I burst. You can see what our options are for a movie." She was in and out fairly fast, drying her hands as she opened the bathroom door.

"Okay, what do we have to choose from?"
 
Matthew quickly looked at the only two movie channels they had, AMC and TCM, and was sorely disappointed. AMC had only a bad horror film - apparently in deference to Halloween that's all that AMC was running. The TCM movie was an oldie (1941), The Strawberry Blonde, starring James Cagney and Olivia De Haviland. The brief synopsis, simply read "A man's infatuation with a gold-digging beauty continues after his marriage." Good damn thing they had a six-pack!

When Vanessa reappeared from the bathroom, Matthew explained their choices. "So, what'll it be? Scary bloody horror or an extramarital affair without seeing any really good sex scenes?" Before Vanessa could answer, Matthew started to laugh. "The good news, though, is that I have a bottle opener on my key chain!"
 
She listened to the choices for movie. Bleh. Not a lot to choose from.

"Not really in to a lot of ketchup being thrown around. And the other movie wasn't Cagney's best. I will defer to your decision, but if you ever tell anyone I said that, I will tell everyone that you are a sucker for 4 legs and a tail." She smiled with a devious grin on her face.

Turning, she went back in the bathroom and grabbed the ice bucket. She headed for the door, announcing over her shoulder, "I'm gonna go get ice so we can keep the beer cold."

She headed up towards the motel office, figuring that would be where the ice machine would be.

She pushed open the door, entering the office. The old man behind the counter looked up at her, a sudden gleam in his eye.

"Ice?"

"On the other side of the candy machine."

She thanked him and followed the noise that was a universal sound for every ice machine found in every hotel and motel the world over. Filling the bucket, she flipped the cover down and turned to leave.

"Thanks."

"Sure. I don't recall checking you in. What room you got?"

"Oh, I'm just visiting a friend. Plan on playing a marathon game of monopoly!" She smiled at him and went out, humming a little song to herself.
 
As Vanessa left Matthew pondered the options. They were pretty grim. He was not interested in either of the movies, and it was clear that Vanessa was not either. He was about ready to call off the movie idea as soon as Vanessa returned when he noticed something that he hadn't seen before. The old-style TV was sitting on a stand that looked like a small cabinet. Matthew opened the cabinet's door to find, to his surprise, and old SONY VCR that, clearly was hooked to the TV.

Matthew also discovered an old, yellowed, paper bag in the cabinet and, lo and behold, in it were several videotapes. Pulling them out he found an old Disney movie and two Christmas movies, nothing of any interest. The last tape though was a treasure - the 1981 version of The Postman Always Rings Twice, starring Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange. Wow, film noir, great actors, and an R rating.

By the time Vanessa returned Matthew had the VCR ready to go and was already stretched out, fully clothed except for his shoes, and propped up in bed with the remote control in his hand. Motioning her to join him, he said, "Pop open those beers. I've got a big surprise for you."
 
Vanessa entered the room carrying the full ice bucket. Matthew sat propped on the bed looking please with himself.

Pop open those beers. I've got a big surprise for you

"Let me get some of these on ice first." She dumped the ice in the sink and stuck a couple of bottles in to get them cold. Using his bottle opener, she opened a couple and went over to his side of the bed. Bending down, she kissed him before handing his bottle.

She then went around to the other side, taking a sip as she slipped her sneakers off. Putting the bottle down on the bedside table, she crawled over to kind of snuggle up to him. She didn't want to push things if he wanted his space.

"Okay, which one did you choose?" She watched as the credits rolled. 'The Postman Always Rings Twice'?!

"Ah, man, you must live right!" She grinned at him and settled down to watch the movie.
 
Matthew accepted the beer that Vanessa offered him. He was pretty sure that it wasn't going to be the last of the afternoon. As she snuggled close to him, Matthew stretched out a long arm and draped it around Vanessa's shoulder.

It felt good to have Vanessa this close. The first swallow from the bottle of Millers felt pretty good too. A lazy afternoon, his arm around the woman with whom he had had his hottest sex ever, a 6-pack of cheap beer, and a romantic thriller on the tube. Damn, life was good. It actually made it worth it to be stuck in by-God back-country Virginia.
 
She was enjoying the movie, particularly with his arm around her. That made for much better viewing. They laughed, moaned and groaned at the actors on the screen. As the movie progressed, they drew closer together, snuggling in each other's arms. Steamy bits of the movie were especially entertaining.
 
Matthew was in heaven. He had never seen either the original or the 1981 version of Postman, although he had heard about both versions. And, Jack Nicholson was one of his dad's all-time favs as an actor, so young Matthew was always hearing about this old actor. Watching the movie, though, made Daniel realize why this movie was not one of the one's his dad talked about with the kids.

He was also enjoying just lazing around, snuggled up next to Vanessa. Well before the end of the movie, they had finished off the 6-pack. Three beers wouldn't make Daniel drunk, but it did put a nice little buzz on him. The beers also made him a bit drowsy, which lead him into a rather mellow mood.

Well..not 100% mellow, though. Postman had some steamy scenes - R-rated at most, but still pretty suggestive. During those scenes he became a little aroused, and it didn't entirely go away. Each such scene boosted his arousal a little more - not to the levels that he and Vanessa had climbed recently by a long shot, but still - like the effect of the beers Matthew was sort of having a sexual buzz on. He noted also that during the steamy scenes Vanessa would snuggle just a little tighter to him and her shoulders beneath his arm would tense just a bit. Nice!
 
Vanessa was not a novice at drinking, but 3 beers sure had hit her. She found herself seesawing between wanting to sleep and wanting to fuck Matthew's brains out. Of course, the steamy bits were nothing compared to what she and Matthew had done. But they did kick her desire up a bit.

She had never see this version, but she have seen the original. It was suggestive, but this one was definitely more so. She thought that she remembered reading somewhere that Jessica Lange had been considered quite sexy.

Every sex scene, without realizing it, would make her snuggle a bit more, looking forward to the time when they would get more intimate. Not that she wasn't enjoying the movie, but, Matthew was definitely sexier than old Jack.
 
As the movie ended, it was still only 4:00 p.m. Looking over at Vanessa, Matthew could see that she was looking both mellow and "interested" at the same time. He felt essentially the same way. A nap sounded good, but another round of mind-blowing sex was pretty tempting also. An idea struck him.

"Hey, Vanessa. You had a good idea. An afternoon movie is just what we needed. But, we've still got at least 2 hours before dinner and we both look sort of mellow, or, I don't know, something. So...here's my proposal. Let's snuggle down and take a nap. You know, just right here as we are. Whoever wakes up first gets to decide what we do next after that?

So...what do you think?
 
She looked at him through half lidded eyes and smiled.

"Sounds great to me. I'm already halfway asleep." She gave him a kiss filled with promise of more and snuggled against him, soon to be off in dreamland.
 
It didn't take long for Matthew to drift off as well. On several occasions he awoke briefly, each time hearing the Vanessa's sleepy, rhythmic breathing. Each time he told himself that he would rally, awake fully, and do...what??...well, something. But his own drowsiness and the feeling of Teri's warm body snuggled up against his pulled him back each time into that dreamy state that is not quite fully asleep, but not really awake either.
 
Vanessa finally felt the results of the beer and had to relieve herself. She felt so much better afterwards and washed her hands and splashed water on her face.

Then she opened the bathroom door.
 
Matthew was already half awake when Vanessa went to use the bathroom. Looking at his watch he decided that it was time to get ready to go to dinner, although it would be an early one.

It came to Matthew that perhaps he should change is underwear, pants, and socks. He'd been wearing them for over two days already. His shirt, he thought was still OK. His clean clothes were in his overnight bag sitting in the corner of the room.

Matthew dropped his trousers and his undershorts, tossing them on the floor. He still felt just a little groggy from their nap, so he sat down on the room's plain, wooden chair to take of his socks. Having done so and not yet gotten up from the chair, Matthew was pleasantly surprised to see that he had a partial erection. No sooner than he noticed this, Vanessa opened the bathroom door.
 
She opened the door and found Matthew sitting in the chair, an erection started.

"Are you just prepping yourself for me?" She gave a little laugh before walking over to him. She stood in front of him, bending over to kiss him. She kissed him hard as her fingers ran through his hair.

"I feel so overdressed though." She kissed him again. Her eyes smoldered with passion for him. Once again she hungrily kissed him before asking him,

"Whatcha wanna do? Huh?"
 
Whatcha wanna do? Huh

In repose to Vanessa's vamping of him, Matthew's erection became full. He found it hard to believe that after as much sex as they had had, his libido could still ramp up and take over his motivation.

Matthew responded to Vanessa's hungry kissing with hunger of his own, his tongue lunging to find hers. When they broke their kiss, he spoke, "Yes, Vanessa, I believe that you are right, You are way overdressed." He chuckled, "Please take care of that as soon as possible."
Matthew could see the fire in Vanessa's eyes, leading him to the answer to her question.

"I want you to straddle the chair and sit on my lap facing me. I'm pretty sure you'll know what to do next."
 
Vanessa decided to give Matthew his own personal strip show.

Stepping just out of reach of him, she took hold of the hem of her top, slowly lifting it inch by inch to reveal her slim stomach. Eventually her lacy white bra encasing those luscious breast were before him.

Fingers unfastened her jeans as her slender digits began pushing them down long slender legs. Stepping out of them, she stood before him. With one hand, she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her forearm across her bra kept it cupping her breast as she leaned forward and the straps fell down her arms.

She could see that he was impatient but she smiled at him and continued the tease.

Her arm fell away to reveal those are white globes tipped with her very hard nipples.

"Almost there. Am I stripping fast enough for you?" She noticed his cock twitching with her words.

Smiling, she stood up and turned around. With her back to him, she began to sway her ass as her fingers hooked on the panties' waistband. Slowly they released their hold on her ass, those cheeks and crack revealed. As she bent over to push them the rest of the way down, giving him a nice glimpse of her assets, all puffy and wet.

She stood up and turned, presenting her totally nude body. She walked up to him. "Was that fast enough?" She straddled the chair, facing him. He could smell her arousal.

She took hold of his cock and ran the head across her slit, gathering her moisture before sliding slowly down on it. Once she was seated on his cock, she looked him before whispering, " Now, what else can I do for you?"
 
Vanessa's slow vamping of him nearly drove Matthew wild. At several points he was tempted to jump up, grab Vanessa, and throw them onto the bed. However, this opportunity had presented itself, and Matthew had always wanted to try this position, but never had. He was committed to staying the course.

Now, what else can I do for you?

Matthew wrapped his arm around Vanessa and pulled them into a short, but intense, kiss. Breaking the kiss, he said "Fuck me slowly, make it last, then, when you're almost ready, fuck me like there was no tomorrow."
 
She smiled at his request. Or maybe it was a demand. Either way, she prepared to comply. With her feet on the floor, she began lifting herself up slowly. She could feel every inch of him traveling in and out of her. Occasionally she would stop, grinding her hips so that her clit would rub up against him.

She would lean into him, her breast rubbing against his chest. In fact, she would kiss him, enjoying the tango their tongues would dance.

Eventually, she could feel that need to reach that climax.
 
With their torsos so close together, Matthew could only touch Vanessa's backside. He put both hands on her ass, helping to guide her in her rhythmic up and down stroking. Even though he was fairly strong, sitting in the chair he could not thrust up and down much, but he could grind from side-to-side, and he did so matching those same moves of Vanessa's. He could, though, match the ardor of her tongue kissing, and he did so with gusto.

Matthew's cock began to throb. He knew that it was time to push to the end. Digging his fingers into Vanessa's ass, he broke their kiss and commanded, "Now, Vanessa, fuck me hard!"
 
And as she felt the need, so did he. His fingers gripped her ass, the urgency in his voice, he told her,

Now, Vanessa, fuck me hard!

She kissed him hard and began to use her hands on his shoulders as leverage. Her ass began sliding up and down, letting his cock ram up into her deep. Her breast were bouncing with her and she could feel his hand on her ass helping to propel her down hard.
 
Back
Top