Another man in a suit

WoW! Sorry that is all I have. This is the only thread I have opened every single pic in because I didn't want to miss anything.
 
From the bedroom door

A set for the voyeurs :)
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1551.jpg
    DSCN1551.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN1553.jpg
    DSCN1553.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 24
The last four... yummy! Thanks for switching it up! Great bum like always! :D
 
The last four... yummy! Thanks for switching it up! Great bum like always! :D

Glad you like - and that the bum's still got it!

Trying to think of further innovation...more or less (to the imagination)? Closer up, or further away? Warm intimacy, or cold detachment? Realism or fantasy...?
 
Chapter 1: We didn't really get along

He was just so irritating: the hair, the face, the superior little smile that he gave her when he thought he was being funny. For weeks she had tried to ignore him in the office when he'd come over, perch on the edge of her desk while she was trying to work, and try to engage her in flirtatious conversation about, of all things, nineteenth century Russian literature.

But there was something there, in the strong arms, handsome features and the way that he would look at her, long and hard across the office, that she could not ignore. She found herself thinking (in a quiet moment between calls and meetings) about what his chest might feel like under that pressed shirt, or what the skin of his arms would taste of if she just leant over and kissed.

Then came the away day. Normally, she hated these these kinds of event but this time the boss had asked them to work on a presentation together, which meant longer hours in the office but the chance to impress, and she was glad of it. And, actually, he was good to work with although she had to stop him putting cheesy jokes and puns into every section.

It was on one evening, when they were nearly finished, that he suggested they get in some pizzas and wine "for when we finish". She agreed, but found her eyes drawn to watching him as he called them in, strong legs in suit trousers, a tight arse, toned armed in rolled-up shirtsleeves...

No. She told herself. Not again. Not after last time. She remembered the Christmas party, the smell of gin and aftershave, the bra on the unfamiliar bedpost... no. Have to be a good girl. Don't want to get a reputation.

It was after the second glass that the good intentions went spinning out of the window in a gust of desire and cheap red wine. She'd spilt a little wine on their notes, not a lot, but she'd taken her chance. "You see", she said, "looking up at home with dark glinting eyes, "I just have no self control". And he'd leant over, put his hand on hers and told her in a voice that dripped with authority that he wanted her to stand up, place her hands on the desk, and he'd teach her a little of the self control she was so obviously lacking.

She stood. Still. Arms out, legs a little apart, bending over so that her bum protracted a little. She swayed it, coquettishly in the air for a moment and then, suddenly, she felt the stinging blow of his hand on it, a shock. "I told you not to move" he said, calmly, "don't move". His hand was now on the back of her leg, moving up her skirt so her arse was now bare in the air, nothing but a pair of skimpy red lace knickers between her skin and the next blow that afflicted it. Spank. She shuddered; breathing hard; cheeks flushed.

He was now pulling back her hair, kissing her neck, hands on her breasts through the fabric of her dress, feeling her nipples grow large and hard at his touch. His breathing was now faster, shallower, and against her leg she thought she might be able to feel the hard swelling of his cock. Suddenly he was telling her to stand up, pulling her up and unzipping her dress. In the floor to ceiling window she could see herself reflected, standing in the office in her underwear, being kissed hard by him as she unbuttoned his shirt to feel his chest, running her hands over his back and his bum, pulling him hard against her so that she could now, definitely, feel that hard cock straining aiginst his trousers.

Lie back, she was telling her, and with her back on the desk he sank between her knees. She felt him kissing the soft skin of her thoughts, slowly working up to the top where, gently, he wasted aside her knickers and kissed her pussy with hit, wet lips. Then, every so slowly, like he was savouring it, he was licking her, tasting her, teasing her clit with little flicks of his tongue, darting it inside her. She put her hands on his head, her fingers in his hair, pulling him against her as he licked, kissed, stroked her. It was glorious, and she felt herself moaning now, getting higher, louder, as the pleasure began to build and build inside her until she felt herself start to lose herself and she couldn't stop, couldn't control it, and she clinmaxed with him between her legs, two fingers slipping inside her and his younger working at her clit.

As she lay there, panting, recovering, she heard the could of him taking off his shirt, his trousers dropping to the flooring the thud of his belt landing on top of them. She looked up to see him standing there, flushed, smiling, glorious and naked, his penis seemed to sway hard and awkwardly in front of him, as if straining towards her, as if asking for help.

How could she refuse? Hungrily taking it in her hands she drew him deep into her mouth. He tasted of soap and sweat and the slightly salty taste of what was to come, and she saw him close his eyes and let out a long sigh of pleasure as she began to suck. With one hand on his bum, keeping him slide, she then worked slowly, teasing and tickling his balls, licking slowly and, in between, stroking him with her hand. He was then breathing hard, moaning with pleasure as she expertly took him gently to the brink and kept him there, enjoying the control, enjoying him at her mercy.

It was cruel, though, to keep him like that. Standing up, taking off her bra so that she was now completely naked she took him in her arms and kissed him, deeply, on the mouth. Their hands were all over each other now, like the contact was a life force, like they could not survive without this immediate, hot, slightly desperate intimacy.

It couldn't go on like this. In a moment he picked her up, placed her on the desk and eased his hard, straining cock inside her. It was like a explosion of pleasure, and he kept still, just for a moment, deep inside her, before he slowly, deliberately, rhythmically began to fuck her. She was thrusting against him now too, her nails on his back, moaning, all instinct and pleasure, sweat and skin and muscle. They were entwined, pulses racing, just desperate for one thing - the climaxes they both felt rising in them like steam in a boiling kettle.

He threw his head back as he came; she let out a high cry as she did. It felt like he'd exploded inside her and he never wanted to not be in that moment, with her, naked and panting in the office.

Soon, too soon, the world began to come back to both of them, like mist clearing and a landscape coming into focus. Suddenly she was uncomfortable on the hard desk, a little embarrassed at her nakedness. Recognising the change he kissed her, and stepped back. They looked at each other and laughed, giggling as they gathered up their clothes, the strange intimacy of the moment struck her and she savoured it, him buttoning his shirt, helping her on with her dress.

They finished the wine, and when she looked, finally at the clock on the office wall she could not believe how late it had got.

"I've more wine at home. Want to come?"
 
Back
Top