Immortally Naive (Open to one female please pm me)

Micahiel

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Posts
196
Name: Michael Christopher Daniels
Age: 4,763 Though looks no more than 26
Height: 6'4
Weight: 295 lbs Solid muscle though not bulky just very fit but not obvious due to the clothes he wears
Hair: Shoulder length dark brown slight waves
Eyes: Ice Blue

Sitting alone in his overly medieval swelling he begins writing in his leather bound journal with a quill and ink and speaking out loud as he writes them down

"I am immortal this much is true, will I live forever that much in unknown to me. I am not a vampire as some might think. No I am more of what we used to be. I am at present currently ready to celebrate my four thousand seven hundredth and sixty third birthday, I am at present unsure as to my actual birth year but I do recall watching the first pyramid being constructed under the pale moon of Saqqara. It was constructed for King Djoser in the year two thousand seven hundred and fifty B.C., I remember watching the workers constructing it for the better part of a decade and a half. Fourteen years they worked on it and upon it's completion I was allowed entrance, though to the day I am uncertain as to why I was a mere stable boy. I write these things so that in the event I ever meet my demise others might profit from my knowledge. I shall go into town today perhaps to the mall. I do enjoy seeing how things have changed so much, and I also enjoy watching how people interact with one another. Will I ever know what love is, on this time will tell."

Getting up from his Victorian era chair and going into the large walk in closet to find something to wear. As he discovers he has not bought any modern clothing he gets dressed wearing the following outfit.

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/214132157260720859/

Heading out of the door of his large estate

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/35/2a/b7/352ab79cb73d79e63b44cab4993304b7.jpg

Getting into the seat of his 1938 Rolls Royce Wraith one of his many vehicles from the past well maintained

https://i.wheelsage.org/pictures/rolls_royce/wraith/autowp.ru_rolls-royce_wraith_limousine_6.jpg

Driving to the mall and parking the mall and getting out walking slowly to the large building and entering a clothing shop called J C Penny as a woman greets him at the door.

"Good afternoon madam might I inquire as to how the day treats you?"

Thinking to himself if he does not learn the lay of the land and or the colloquialism of modern society he might be discovered for what he is.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top