boredom

Men: are you an ass man or a boobs man and why?

Definitely a boobs man, and they don't have to be massive either. I love ALL boobs on women equally. I love sucking on the nipples, fondling them and even nibbling. I especially love it if their nipples are sensitive enough to orgasm just from playing with them ;)

I'm a bum guy in the sense that if I give a gurl a really sensual bum massage I know I can elicit some wetness in the front that just might lead to....y'know;)

I'm a boob guy in that boobs are so much pleasing fun when sex is gurl on top.

That's my x2 cents:)

I'm a bum guy in the sense that if I give a gurl a really sensual bum massage I know I can elicit some wetness in the front that just might lead to....y'know;)

I'm a boob guy in that boobs are so much pleasing fun when sex is gurl on top.

That's my x2 cents:)

yes boob play if fun if girl is on top

I actually don't know if I'm a boobs man or an ass man, I just love a sexy woman. However, as mentioned by others above, your avatar is making me more of an ass man

Both! Depends on what she's showing off.

A nice skirt, and all I can think of is her butt, but give me cleavage and I worship your pair!

Can I join in on this that ass pic and all this talk about stuff been ripped off has got me intrested?

Movie sex scene things: women removing their shirt like this

1467361965732678.gif

Does anyone in real life actually take off their shirt crossing their arms like that?

Back