This thread is going to the dogs...

tumblr_okm33wvu5B1u578vho1_540.jpg

And still close enough to have viable offspring with the poodle
:eek:

(Though that offspring would probably experience lethal self loathing the first time it met a mirror)

Ohh, may I borrow that..."lethal self-loathing"?

I have to send one of 'those' kinds of letter, and that phrase would be awesomely perfect.

I'm right there with Rita Rudner in wondering if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird cult...

I have a strong preference for mutts that are about 10 generations removed from anything identifiable as a breed. Hybrid vigor ftw.

I have a strong preference for mutts that are about 10 generations removed from anything identifiable as a breed. Hybrid vigor ftw.

Nice...

We called them Heinz 57 dogs....

il_570xN.565213869_ax4r.jpg

All our pups have been rescues from a great group of local folks who go to the shelter and pull out dogs before they can be euthanized. :heart:

spay-or-neuter3.jpg

Every time...

Every time I shower after I have left the room Dog #2 goes into the bathroom and pulls my towel off the rack and on to the floor...

tumblr_okyxai48Hg1u7qdbxo1_540.jpg

Every. Time.... :mad:

Every time...

Every time I shower after I have left the room Dog #2 goes into the bathroom and pulls my towel off the rack and on to the floor...

tumblr_okyxai48Hg1u7qdbxo1_540.jpg

Every. Time.... :mad:

It's important to test that gravity still works. My kitten loves to push things off my desk and down the stairs, same reason.

It's important to test that gravity still works. My kitten loves to push things off my desk and down the stairs, same reason.

Good point, this gives me a deeper insight to the workings of my puppy and kitties mind....

Back