Adult book stores and adult theatres

We had one here that you could go behind the screen where 2 to 6 men would be standing with their cock out. You could suck one or have a guy suck you off while one or two would rub your ass and tweak your nipples. They would tell you to shoot your load and after you did you could suck another off. Sometimes a CD would lower his panties for you and you could rim his ass with your tongue or fuck him if you wanted to. He would even provide a rubber. and lube. Nice place, the adult theater. Always come out relaxed!!
 
I'd love to find one so I could find a pretty little cocksucker to service me
 
We had one here that you could go behind the screen where 2 to 6 men would be standing with their cock out. You could suck one or have a guy suck you off while one or two would rub your ass and tweak your nipples. They would tell you to shoot your load and after you did you could suck another off. Sometimes a CD would lower his panties for you and you could rim his ass with your tongue or fuck him if you wanted to. He would even provide a rubber. and lube. Nice place, the adult theater. Always come out relaxed!!
Hot tell me more.
 
Airport Video - Everett WA

I just posted this in a different thread, but it applies to this thread, so I am putting it here too.

This past summer, I went to Airport Video and they have video booths and an Adult Theater. The Adult Theater is a room sectioned off and has a rather large screen LCD TV. Directly outside of the theater part are racks of DVD's that one can rent. There are sections for different "flavors." In one corner, there is a gay section and adjacent to it, there is a bi and then t girls. I was trying to decide if I wanted to go into the theater or not and was browsing the videos.

A man in his 50's came into the bi section. I kind of moved over that way and picked up a bi movie and just said "it is kind of hard to tell if these are any good or not. I have rented some bad ones and some very good ones. Do you have a suggestion?" He said that he had never rented a bi movie but asked if I had a suggestion. I said, "Ya, I do, this one right here." I just picked up a video and was looking down at it and he moved to be by my side as if to look at the video I had in my hand. As we were looking at the cover, I just reached over and gave his crotch a slight touch. He moved towards me and a little behind me as to give me some cover and to give me better access to the front of his jeans. His cock was rock hard. I rubbed and slowly jacked it through his jeans. This all went on for a minute, no more.

He moved away from me and picked up a different movie and came back. He was in the same position as he was in before and asked me I had seen this one..... the one in his hand. He had a T-girl movie in his hand. I told him that I had never had any experiences like that, but it sounded like fun. I again reached over and rubbed his hard on. He asked me if I had a place to go watch the movie. I said, "No, my girl friend lives with me. I would be interested in taking a walk in a nature park and we could discuss movies and our desires." He asked if I knew of a nice park walk. I did.

He followed me to a neighborhood park that has a nature trail attached. We walked along the trail till we got to the nature portion and it headed down to a small creek. He wanted to get sucked off. I wanted to suck his dick. We both knew why were where on that trail.

We got to a little side trail and we took it. In no time, he had his cock out of his pants and I was on my knees in front of him. My wind breaker was on the ground so that my knees didn't get dirty. He didn't last long as he fucked my mouth. After he zipped up, we walked back to our vehicles. I asked him if that was something that he would like to do again sometime. Sure.... so I put his phone number in my phone. I am not sure of his real name, but his name on my phone is Airport Joe.

Airport Joe has called me on 3 occasions. Twice, his house mate was out of town where he could have someone come over and feel free to play. Both times, I rented a bi dvd and we watched it together. Both times, we agreed that we would rather enjoy a regular hetero porn movie and play.

He likes to suck cock but he doesn't want me to cum in his mouth. I will suck him to completion.

Once, when he called, I couldn't make it that day.

I was there today looking for someone else "browsing" the videos. No one else was in the dvd area. I declined going into the theater or the video booths.
 
Christmas getaway

I was with family in Miami before Christmas. I snuck away to a nearby video store hoping to get sucked. There was a couple going at it in a booth, but someone was in the adjoining booth with the gloryhole so I didn't get to watch. I got into a booth and was joined by a cute slim brown skinned latino. He didn't want to suck, so I got down and took his cock in my mouth. It was a great size for sucking but I gagged a couple times. He was sniffing poppers, so I took some big hits of it and after that he could face fuck me without me gagging. I took off my glasses and let him have a good time. Then I wrnt back to my sisters place and pretended everything was just normal.
 
A few days ago I checked out the local ABS. There were several guys hanging out in the back parking lot. I went in and checked out the arcade area. I walked in and sawe that I was alone. I went in a booth and put my dollar in, scanned through the channels a bit , then heard others in the hall. I went out the booth to see what action there might be. Two guys were out there kind of walking around. I went back in a booth and one of the guys followed me into the booth. His cock was out of his pants sticking out about 6 inches as hard as they come. He whispered to me that he wanted to give me a blowjob. I asked him to repeat and he confirmed his wishes. I wasn't hard yet so he undid my pants and started sucking me through my underwear. It wasn't long before I started growing in his wet warm mouth. He deep throated me, sucked and licked my mushroom head working me over like a pro. He gave me a top quality cocksucking experience like I have never had before. I asked him if he was ready for a hot load of cum. He stopped long enough to say he wanted down his throat which I gladly gave him. He swallowed my load and kept sucking until I couldn't take it any more. He asked for nothing in return, zipped up his pants and left as I thanked him for a great job. As I left I saw him in the parking lot, standing by the trunk of his car getting dressed in his girlie outfit. I wondered where his next act was going to be.
 
Never heard of this Buddy Booths?

Maybe it's different on the West Coast, but the adult bookstores I frequent here in the northeast are nothing like I see described in this thread!

I first sucked a cock through the gloryhole in a Pennsylvania ABS "movie" booth (pre-video days, yeah, THAT dates me!) in 1976 and have sucked off literally hundreds of men in bookstores and adult theaters since then. Besides catching a LOT of hot cum-loads, I've never "caught" so much as a cold! (Knocks on wood.) I think that being pretty strictly an oralist may have something to do with that, as I rarely take anal, and never bareback.

Well, most of the gloryholes are history now, having been largely replaced by "buddy booths" and, if anything, I think they're cleaner than ever! And, in the places I frequent in Schenectady and Troy, NY, the management is cool and makes no beef about hooking up with other guys in these large, clean booths...sort of like I hear about in Amsterdam, Netherlands!

I suck a lot of cock in these hot places and, what I mostly find are middle-age and older, married men who are just looking to drop a load that sweet Wifey doesn't want to take! I don't think these guys are gay, or even bisexual...they're just ordinary guys who have that nearly universal desire to be sucked off and cum in someone's mouth, and the gals they have at home just won't do that! So, they go to the ABS and have ME fulfill THAT need! And I'm more than happy to help them out!!! 💓

Never heard of Buddy booths, what are they and how do they work ?
 
I was sucked off in an ABS last week - the guy swallowed my cum. I've been sucked off many times in an ABS with no problems. I've even sucked off a few guys myself.
 
Last edited:
In Quebec

There is an adult theatre with a center room where 6 booths watch the same movie, and you can bring a homemade movie to watch. I was there with my secret lover, watching and omg, on the screen was an old friend when we were in HS together, a video of her masturbating, then of wholly shit her stepdad with her panties, then it is a more clear clip , present her on her knees saying yes I've been sucking my step dads big cock since I was 18.
The rest of the weekend is , well our secret.
 
mmmmm I've never done a gloryhole but that's hot

That reminds me of a Penthouse Forum story about a guy that struck out on getting action with his date on Saturday night, and then decided to go to the adult book store with the gloryhole. Before long he was getting sucked and sucking big ones, then put his ass up for action.

A nice boy on the date, then a total slut cum bucket.
 
Great stories keep them coming.
Visited an ABS in Dallas about two weeks ago. Almost before I got a $5 in the slot, I had a black guy come up behind me. He reached around me and started rubbing my cock. With one hand jacking my cock the other was working inside my pants in back. My legs almost buckled when his finger found my hole. So I had him jacking me in front and finger fucking me in back.
I managed to get his pants unzipped and his cock out it was big but not huge. I told him I didn't want to fuck so he jacked me off, I shot all over the floor. I did the same for him while he kept fingering me, after he came he just zipped up and left and I did the same. One of these days if I find the right one I'm going to find out what a cock in your ass feels like.
 
Visited an ABS in Dallas about two weeks ago. Almost before I got a $5 in the slot, I had a black guy come up behind me. He reached around me and started rubbing my cock. With one hand jacking my cock the other was working inside my pants in back. My legs almost buckled when his finger found my hole. So I had him jacking me in front and finger fucking me in back. ......

Wow, sounds like that dude know how to do it.
 
Tomorrow

Wanted to let the local admirers that I plan to shave the body smooth for my gurly underwear and head out tomorrow to the Middleton NY ABS's hope to visit at 17M shop about noon -1pm I'll go to 211 if enough time after.

Maybe we will stories together:devil::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Back
Top