"I think a nice round dozen strokes to begin with. How does that sound?"

SMACK! "Eleven, Miss Linda, thank you!"

SMACK! "Eleven, thank you miss!"

"Hmm?"

"Eleven, ma'am."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes, ma'am. Nine, ten, eleven."

SMACK! "Eleven, thank you miss!" SMACK! "And eleven, thank you!"

Well now I'm going to have to search for this! Sounds like fun to me!

I refuse to upvote any story that doesn't involve cuddling or aftercare.

cuddling.jpg

Can't have wild abandon in the sheets without cuddles.
Just doing my part for natural selection. :)

Fuck me. I am not a cuddler. Nor do I like black and white pics of perfect 11s.

But yea, count me in. :eek:

Fuck me. I am not a cuddler. Nor do I like black and white pics of perfect 11s.

But yea, count me in. :eek:

I never was either. It made me feel contained, smothered. It took some years but Master converted me. :eek: At least for his cuddles.

My sexytime reading interests went from "I want to see my near-reality reflected back to me" to "I've done that IRL, I'm sick of myself, I want to read completely outlandish impossible stuff." A strong, inevitable, power dynamic, please, and I don't care if you're writing hetero bazillionaires (although good luck getting me to care) or multipenised cat people slaves on the run, if you can do it right. I also don't care if the people or things are being completely healthy good examples together. If I believe these people or whatevers would cuddle, then yay. If I believe that the only outcome likely is mate predation, then cool. Sexytime writers have the additional problem of selling me, but I don't want to care more about your brilliant story than the sexy shit, there's only so many hours in a life and if I want that, there's still stuff by Wally Lamb and Italo Calvino I haven't gotten to yet.

Last edited:
LOL...

Makes me want to write a story. Me and the wife sure as hell do not fit that stereotype. Pudgy wife and a stay at home dad venture into the world of BDSM...

And what about dommes? Are we not worth being categorized?

My deepest apologies, but I don't read enough about dommes to draw any tongue-in-cheek(or elsewhere!) conclusions to list here. So it is me who is lacking and no slight was ever intended.
Those stories just don't tickle my lady bits enough to spend any length of time on them. I'm not adverse to it, but a dom is my preference for submission.

I'm all ears to hear other's though.

I prefer the tight grin, or even a flash that's easily missed over open humor. You know, the kind that makes your heart jump into your throat from what it promises.

Heart in your throat is appropriate, given that this is a tongue in cheek thread ;)

Fuck me. I am not a cuddler.

I never was either. It made me feel contained, smothered. It took some years but Master converted me. :eek: At least for his cuddles.

What is a relationship without cuddles?! Seriously, you non-cuddly girls, I don't get you. I whore myself out all day for hugs, even to the odd guy, and in a relationship during chill time my arm is raised and I expect my girl to burrow her way in.

Where is the cuddle love?! ;)

If you base your opinion on the BDSM stories here you will come away thinking "So if a woman has to call her rapist sir or master its not rape!"

The story side of BDSM here is non consent rape riddled filth mixed with 'dominant' women who of course have to turn into a whimpering submissive because all women are submissive.

That femdom has to be posted in fetish or it will get killed in BDSM even though in real life its very much a part of BDSM

BDSM here is driven by insecure misogynistic men who need to see women beaten and abused.

Its called BDSM here so they can dodge the stigma of putting it in non consent.

BDSM story side here is filth. Much of it makes 50 shades look....accurate. :rolleyes:

What is a relationship without cuddles?! Seriously, you non-cuddly girls, I don't get you. I whore myself out all day for hugs, even to the odd guy, and in a relationship during chill time my arm is raised and I expect my girl to burrow her way in.

Hey, I said he converted me! But yes, I wasn't very affectionate before him. And he took years to get me as cuddly as I am now. I'll give hugs to friends, but I'm not one to scoot in for cuddles from those not my Master. Those are his special cuddles :eek: he worked hard for those.

Don't like it. I sleep like a star fish. and the kids and the dog and the cats... stop touching me! Gahhhhhhh! :eek:

Hey, I said he converted me! But yes, I wasn't very affectionate before him. And he took years to get me as cuddly as I am now. I'll give hugs to friends, but I'm not one to scoot in for cuddles from those not my Master. Those are his special cuddles :eek: he worked hard for those.

Well, it's good to see you anti-cuddlites can still be saved from the dark side when your true cuddle champion enters the stage. ;)

Don't like it. I sleep like a star fish. and the kids and the dog and the cats... stop touching me! Gahhhhhhh! :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I like my side of the bed to sleep on and plenty of space, but I demand some pre-snooze cuddlage before territorial borders are sleepily established.

Back