When Did You Last Hear Someone Cum?

And was he whimpering with pain and pleasure? ;)

i believe it was a little bit of both..rather a lot of both..i think with a strapon in the ass the orgasm is so intense ur not sure what the f is happening bit it feels good and bad all at the same time....hopefully i'll be hearimg myself tonight???

About an hour ago...some girl was getting hammered in the room upstairs at a party I was at...she put on such a performance I sent the monkey to go have a look and report back...:D

This is going to be hard to top! :D

About an hour ago...some girl was getting hammered in the room upstairs at a party I was at...she put on such a performance I sent the monkey to go have a look and report back...:D

is the monkey on a leash???

Well, first? Waddabout you? Whats your torrid tale of cumming last?

Yea, just called you out on your own thread. Send pics or it didnt happen!

Well, first? Waddabout you? Whats your torrid tale of cumming last?

Yea, just called you out on your own thread. Send pics or it didnt happen!

Perhaps you should re-read the o.p.? This thread has nothing to do with the last time I came.

Men these days are so forward! :rolleyes:

Perhaps you should re-read the o.p.? This thread has nothing to do with the last time I came.

Men these days are so forward! :rolleyes:

Nonetheless. In the name of just polite conversation :confused: where one offers a similar experience of their own, do tell,

When did you last hear someone cum?

And I want an Urbanbohemian answer dammit

I'm still wondering about the investigative monkey!

And my BF. Very *very* early this morning.

Nonetheless. In the name of just polite conversation :confused: where one offers a similar experience of their own, do tell,

When did you last hear someone cum?

And I want an Urbanbohemian answer dammit

Please define 'Urbanbohemian answer' and I will think about it. :)

Lmfao,

Confession's good for the soul! Still? Not much to work with for my next one. But its a start.

Me? Heard the inlaws last nite....ewwww

To be clear: that's not when *I* last came, that's the last time I heard someone else.

You wanna wank to the thought of another guy wanking, you go right ahead. :D

To be clear: that's not when *I* last came, that's the last time I heard someone else.

i suppose itnwould depend on "why" he was wanking.

Lmao, did I say not much to work with? Thanks for the clarification.

Talk about yer buzzkill.:rolleyes:

Pass the chips.

Back